ADVERTISEMENT

It’s been a while since I’ve ventured over here and I’m curious

Absolutely. Biden either couldn't comprehend this or unwilling to stand up to the Bernie/AOC wing of the party. As a result next month he is going to go beg Saudi Arabia to increase production.

When you are trying to switch away from oil as a long term goal, you need to go all in on oil production in the short/intermediate term. You need to encourage/incentivize oil production.

As with most major policies with Biden administration, they do the exact opposite of what common sense would dictate. Maybe one day enough democrats will wake up to the fact that the Bernie/AOC way simply doesn't work, for nearly any of these major policy decisions.
Very doubtful that enough Democrats will do the right thing for the people they represent. They don’t care, it’s all about them and the power and money to be made. Give the voters some freebies and stimulus checks and remain in control. They have the winning formula to stay in power.

There is 1.5% more jobs today than in 2019. Yet gas is 50% more, can you explain? Maybe it’s because there is more money in everyone’s pockets, even the college students in debt, that are spending more because the Biden administration and the Democrats have indicated that they don’t have to pay back their loans and don’t have to make monthly payments.

45MM people owe roughly $220 each month. That’s $9.9B/month of stimulus that has happened over the last 2+ years.

when people have more money, the spend more and tend to work less…adds to the demand side of the curve and takes away from the supply side of the curve.

but have no fear, retirees are coming out of retirement because of the Biden inflation to help on the supply side of the curve.

Those retired Republicans (because everyone over 60 is a Republican right? 🤦‍♂️) to the rescue and help pay for the college debt that Biden is about to forgive.

There are 1 million people not in the work force, that were in it at the economic peak, prior to Covid.
Where are you located because my gas prices are up 200%?

I see your still waiting for anyone to say Biden is moving the country in the right direction. Maybe a better question would be, what hasn't Biden made worse?

Ha, sure am. They’re too busy crying about how mean Republicans are and how bad Fox News is. In other words, it’s a day that ends in y.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT