ADVERTISEMENT

It’s been a while since I’ve ventured over here and I’m curious

Thought about dropping it but you noticed I changed my avatar when I quit GBI over a year ago. So how is Brian doing? Making excuses for the St. Peters loss and Ivey? Lol
Don’t know, don’t pay attention to his stuff when he’s not locking my threads for no reason and deleting my posts when I stick up for myself after somebody says I’m using “racial tropes” when I’m not. Of course the posts of those people who are accusing me of posting “racial tropes” aren’t deleted, just the ones from me defending myself. I’m not on team lefty so he doesn’t like me much. My monthly sub (came back after Mr. March blew it again and then forgot to cancel it) finally runs out again in a few days and I’m done for good. Place sucks now.

Don’t know, don’t pay attention to his stuff when he’s not locking my threads for no reason and deleting my posts when I stick up for myself after somebody says I’m using “racial tropes” when I’m not. Of course the posts of those people who are accusing me of posting “racial tropes” aren’t deleted, just the ones from me defending myself. I’m not on team lefty so he doesn’t like me much. My monthly sub (came back after Mr. March blew it again and then forgot to cancel it) finally runs out again in a few days and I’m done for good. Place sucks now.
He over states his knowledge. While you still can look at the post “About Eastern “. He was arguing with me about there was something brewing with Eastern and I was proven correct. And his infamous defense of “The Boss” commercial during the Super Bowl

Wonder what Alan would sell it for? Maybe we can Make GBI Great Again or pull a Musk and renegotiate a lower price due to all the BOTs. You better send your farewell notice and let me know how it goes. Lol

Last edited:
True. Independents are overwhelmingly going to vote Republican for a while after this, one would think. Saw the polling numbers amongst Hispanics too. Wow.
Jimmy Carter 2.0. 12 years of Republican reign if GOP doesn’t Biden it.

From the outhouse to the penthouse about 12 months after the Democrats are ushered out. Begins in earnest in 6 months.

Ditto. Didn't realize how far left Biden was going to go, or probably should say how far left Ron Klain was going to go. It's amazing to me how far out of touch the Biden administration is on crime, the border, energy, inflation, economy, voting ID & voting laws, and previously covid policy with schools etc. It's like Klain and a bunch of 21 year old interns are setting administration policy. Most bizarre policy stuff, I think I have ever seen in politics.
RE Klain…I still believe Biden struck a deal with Bernie and the other far lefties…if the far left let Biden be President, Biden would move the needle as far left as Congress would allow.

Thank God for Manchin.

Still can’t believe MLB fell for that. Jim Crow 2.0! Jim Crow 2.0! While early voting numbers are through the roof. The Democrat Party press and their narratives are so tired.
Through the roof? You're telling me all the stuff on here about voter suppression and what not was .......... a lie from the folks on the left? Not sure how I will go on now....

True. Independents are overwhelmingly going to vote Republican for a while after this, one would think. Saw the polling numbers amongst Hispanics too. Wow.
The Hispanic vote will be overwhelmingly for Republicans this time around. Hispanics understand work ethic, family values, and personal responsibility. They're Republican in every way.

I wonder if he is still stockpiling weathered OSB in his back yard? I always wondered just WTH he actually ever built and what fool would hire him after meeting him
This is a sneak peek at his current project:

balcony-fail.jpg

The Hispanic vote will be overwhelmingly for Republicans this time around. Hispanics understand work ethic, family values, and personal responsibility. They're Republican in every way.

I completely agree. I have said that I would gladly take two Central American immigrants (legally) if we can trade one non-working American. Heck, I’ll go for 3 or even 4 for 1.

i am actually for immigration, I just wish it was happening legally.

I completely agree. I have said that I would gladly take two Central American immigrants (legally) if we can trade one non-working American. Heck, I’ll go for 3 or even 4 for 1.

i am actually for immigration, I just wish it was happening legally.
Almost all Republicans and conservatives are for immigration (legal as you said). But, lefties and libs like to take it out of context.

What’s the sentiment over there about Mr March? Is the Mother’s Club losing members as we approach our golden anniversary of not returning to a F4?

Ditto. Didn't realize how far left Biden was going to go, or probably should say how far left Ron Klain was going to go. It's amazing to me how far out of touch the Biden administration is on crime, the border, energy, inflation, economy, voting ID & voting laws, and previously covid policy with schools etc. It's like Klain and a bunch of 21 year old interns are setting administration policy. Most bizarre policy stuff, I think I have ever seen in politics.
What else would you expect from Biden's Administration? He openly bragged that he would have the most diverse cabinet in history and as he made each appointment, he stated, "first Black female ever, first openly gay male ever, first.....ever". Nowhere in any description did Biden mention competence to do the job. Never in over 65 years of paying attention to politics, have I ever seen such an incompetent aggregation of people tasked with jobs, for which they're not suited.

...and we wonder why Biden is presiding over a monumental shit show?

What else would you expect from Biden's Administration? He openly bragged that he would have the most diverse cabinet in history and as he made each appointment, he stated, "first Black female ever, first openly gay male ever, first.....ever". Nowhere in any description did Biden mention competence to do the job. Never in over 65 years of paying attention to politics, have I ever seen such an incompetent aggregation of people tasked with jobs, for which they're not suited.

...and we wonder why Biden is presiding over a monumental shit show?
@BuilderBob6 is happy though. That is all that really matters

Reactions: BoilerMadness
Soros has kicked in another mil!!
What has Soros ever done to help the US? He's funded District Attorneys in about a dozen major cities, who have created revolving doors for criminals. Someone, please tell me how that makes our lives better?

RE Klain…I still believe Biden struck a deal with Bernie and the other far lefties…if the far left let Biden be President, Biden would move the needle as far left as Congress would allow.

Thank God for Manchin.
As long as the Big Guy gets his 10%, he'll be whatever the people funding him, want him to be. His only base value is greed. Whatever feeds the Biden Crime Family is good for the world, at least in Brandon's mind.

I agree on both Manchin & Sinema. They've kept the Dems from taking us over a cliff.

Reactions: TheGunner
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT