ADVERTISEMENT

It’s been a while since I’ve ventured over here and I’m curious

atlboiler2156

All-American
Dec 4, 2013
Who here thinks Biden is moving the United States of the Democrat Party in the right direction and how is he doing so? As a Georgia resident, I haven’t met one person pleased with his performance. For a state that voted blue, there seems to be a lot of regret down here for doing so.

Share your thoughts and thanks in advance. It is shocking how bad his approval numbers are. A lot of folks knew it would be bad but who knew it would be this bad?

Who here thinks Biden is moving the United States of the Democrat Party in the right direction and how is he doing so? As a Georgia resident, I haven’t met one person pleased with his performance. For a state that voted blue, there seems to be a lot of regret down here for doing so.

Share your thoughts and thanks in advance. It is shocking how bad his approval numbers are. A lot of folks knew it would be bad but who knew it would be this bad?
I started this thread a few months ago. It's still fitting today

Last edited:
I feel bad for ayone that has to deal with bob in person on any kind of regular basis
He stomps down the stairs after getting ready for the day and all of his kids and wife sit up straight and pull their chairs in. He walks to the fridge, opens it and abruptly turns around and says “WELL!!!”

And they all recite in unison with their hands over their hearts…“I pledge allegiance to the flag…of the Never Trumpers of America…”

He stomps down the stairs after getting ready for the day and all of his kids and wife sit up straight and pull their chairs in. He walks to the fridge, opens it and abruptly turns around and says “WELL!!!”

And they all recite in unison with their hands over their hearts…“I pledge allegiance to the flag…of the Never Trumpers of America…”
I wonder if he is still stockpiling weathered OSB in his back yard? I always wondered just WTH he actually ever built and what fool would hire him after meeting him

Come on ATL, just admit you live in a bubble of white privilege down there in the deep red suburbs of the city. Or is it Stone Mountain? 🙀😄

To add insult to injury you also live in the worst state in the country. Never had Georgia on my bingo card as the worst state.

Why would anyone be surprised? I expected this disaster and the reality is many won't understand how bad it is until a couple of decades from now.

Why would anyone be surprised? I expected this disaster and the reality is many won't understand how bad it is until a couple of decades from now.
I thought he would be terrible, but he has far exceeded those expectations I am sorry to say.

In honor of Casey Stengel, I will once more say, "Brandon has shown us ways to be incompetent that we didn't know existed..."

Just today, for example, when speaking on Taiwan and China...oh, never mind...

Biden has been a game changer in moving the electorate right showing everybody what the new DEM party is all about........alot pain now, but long term I am very pleased with him & how he is permanently educating 5-10% of the open minded folks.

Biden has been a game changer in moving the electorate right showing everybody what the new DEM party is all about........alot pain now, but long term I am very pleased with him & how he is permanently educating 5-10% of the open minded folks.
True. Independents are overwhelmingly going to vote Republican for a while after this, one would think. Saw the polling numbers amongst Hispanics too. Wow.

Still can’t believe MLB fell for that. Jim Crow 2.0! Jim Crow 2.0! While early voting numbers are through the roof. The Democrat Party press and their narratives are so tired.
Gutless who suffers from white guilt. Hopefully that is starting to change.

We can only hope. I think the Ds will pull out every stop to try to get her elected.
True. I just can’t figure out why anybody likes her. I know why Dems do (identity politics) but she’s just not charismatic and has zero good ideas. Older guy who lives close to me is a retired Air Marshal and knows her former driver quite well. She’s good for two full meals (eating addiction) on every ride home and she talks to nobody. He didn’t have good things to say. Bump on a log it sounded like.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Can feel the tide starting to a bit. At least I think the worst is over with that madness. If you stand up to the crazies, they back down. Saw this and found it interesting…

When Netflix pushes back you know the tide has turned

When Netflix pushes back you know the tide has turned
They must have seen their earnings tanking. It’s amazing what money does to decision making. Remember when the NBA had “Black Lives Matter” on the floor in the bubble in 2020? People didn’t like that and ratings were down. The next season, they took that slogan off of the floors. Why did they do that? Did black lives stop mattering? No, because it hurt their bottom line. The woke are so phony.

I thought he would be terrible, but he has far exceeded those expectations I am sorry to say.
Ditto. Didn't realize how far left Biden was going to go, or probably should say how far left Ron Klain was going to go. It's amazing to me how far out of touch the Biden administration is on crime, the border, energy, inflation, economy, voting ID & voting laws, and previously covid policy with schools etc. It's like Klain and a bunch of 21 year old interns are setting administration policy. Most bizarre policy stuff, I think I have ever seen in politics.

Reactions: Riveting-
True. I just can’t figure out why anybody likes her. I know why Dems do (identity politics) but she’s just not charismatic and has zero good ideas. Older guy who lives close to me is a retired Air Marshal and knows her former driver quite well. She’s good for two full meals (eating addiction) on every ride home and she talks to nobody. He didn’t have good things to say. Bump on a log it sounded like.
Do think Herschel will run for a TD? Hope so

Reactions: atlboiler2156
They must have seen their earnings tanking. It’s amazing what money does to decision making. Remember when the NBA had “Black Lives Matter” on the floor in the bubble in 2020? People didn’t like that and ratings were down. The next season, they took that slogan off of the floors. Why did they do that? Did black lives stop mattering? No, because it hurt their bottom line. The woke are so phony.
NFL too

The kneeling and Commish
Haha the kneeling goes back to Kaepernick’s dumb ass so that’s been going on forever. I guess I don’t think of them during Covid times like I do the NBA. And the commish had to do that to keep the players happy. He doesn’t have a league without them.

Haha the kneeling goes back to Kaepernick’s dumb ass so that’s been going on forever. I guess I don’t think of them during Covid times like I do the NBA. And the commish had to do that to keep the players happy. He doesn’t have a league without them.
Yep I knew it started with Kaepernick but appeared to amplify during the BLM uprising. Their ratings suffered but last year rebounded as they tempered their view

Reactions: atlboiler2156
Yep I knew it started with Kaepernick but appeared to amplify during the BLM uprising. Their ratings suffered but last year rebounded as they tempered their view
Tempered their view because it was hurting their pockets.

Reactions: BSIT
Still can’t believe Brees backpedaled and apologized all over himself. He should have stood by his comments about standing for the flag and not apologize to the weak woke mob
He thought it would hurt him financially as we know Drew likes his money. It was weak but expected once the mob starts screaming.

• Sad
Reactions: BSIT
He thought it would hurt him financially as we know Drew likes his money. It was weak but expected once the mob starts screaming.
He was about done playing anyway but you’re right in that he was afraid it would impact his TV and other businesses. Instead of backpedaling he should have reminded the protesters he has supported New Orleans and its primarily black population and given more money than they will earn in their lifetime of protesting

Reactions: BoilerMadness
ADVERTISEMENT