ADVERTISEMENT

It’s been a while since I’ve ventured over here and I’m curious

What else would you expect from Biden's Administration? He openly bragged that he would have the most diverse cabinet in history and as he made each appointment, he stated, "first Black female ever, first openly gay male ever, first.....ever". Nowhere in any description did Biden mention competence to do the job. Never in over 65 years of paying attention to politics, have I ever seen such an incompetent aggregation of people tasked with jobs, for which they're not suited.

...and we wonder why Biden is presiding over a monumental shit show?
When will we get the first Latino transgender HUD chief ? Or the first black pansexual Ag secretary ?

Reactions: BoilerMadness
I've always thought this.

You have 100%* of Media behind you, Hollywood, Corporate America....yet you still lose elections.

The entire machine is behind you.

*Yes, Fox. Thats it though.
...and they love to denigrate FOX, because FOX has the audacity to tell people things that they'll never hear on CNN, MSNBC or any of the other MSM outlets. Little things like Russian Collusion was all a scam (thanks HRC) and Hunter Biden's laptop is real. Yet they still support the media, which suppresses news and lies to them regularly. It's like the political version of battered wife syndrome. "Yeah, I know he lies to me and takes me for granted, but I can't leave him...

Reactions: bonefish1 and BSIT
When will we get the first Latino transgender HUD chief ? Or the first black pansexual Ag secretary ?
We may laugh about that, but I wouldn't be surprised by where the push for identity politics can take this Administration. They'll probably nominate someone, who has a virtually impossible salad of identities, just so they can say, "First".

...and they love to denigrate FOX, because FOX has the audacity to tell people things that they'll never hear on CNN, MSNBC or any of the other MSM outlets. Little things like Russian Collusion was all a scam (thanks HRC) and Hunter Biden's laptop is real. Yet they still support the media, which suppresses news and lies to them regularly. It's like the political version of battered wife syndrome. "Yeah, I know he lies to me and takes me for granted, but I can't leave him...
Most of the lefty libs who watch CNN and MSNBC will die on any hill those two networks tell them to die on. They're so blindly loyal to the dem talking points that if CNN/ MSNBC says that the sun rises in the West, they'll put it on a bumper sticker on their Prius.
BNI is a prime example. Whatever Urban radio or CNN tells him is gospel and not to be questioned.

And you know it's really bad when the Washington Post runs an article about Blacks cooling on Biden
Yep. Even worse news for Biden is his 26% approval rating by Hispanics. The poll linked below was from April, but probably hasn't changed a lot.

Reactions: BSIT
Yep. Even worse news for Biden is his 26% approval rating by Hispanics. The poll linked below was from April, but probably hasn't changed a lot.

This especially true with Cuban Americans and why IMO Florida has gotten more Red

Reactions: BoilerBF
What else would you expect from Biden's Administration? He openly bragged that he would have the most diverse cabinet in history and as he made each appointment, he stated, "first Black female ever, first openly gay male ever, first.....ever". Nowhere in any description did Biden mention competence to do the job. Never in over 65 years of paying attention to politics, have I ever seen such an incompetent aggregation of people tasked with jobs, for which they're not suited.

...and we wonder why Biden is presiding over a monumental shit show?
How are these folks not suited for the job? For example, what credentials does McEnany have that is better than those of Pierre’s?

Democrat politicians being forced to have to talk about that crime issue, especially in poorer neighborhoods. Gee who could've ever predicted this would happen? (dws)

• Haha
I haven’t been impressed with her. I think Jen was better but this has to be the toughest job explaining/defending Biden
Perhaps Spicey can attest to that. He was absolutely horrible. Didn’t last long in the job either. No one questioned whether he was qualified for the job. That’s for sure. Hucklebee wasn’t too bad. She was able to lie without appearing to be lying. McEnany was horrible. She didn’t have any shame in her game. When her mouth was open, she was lying.

Perhaps Spicey can attest to that. He was absolutely horrible. Didn’t last long in the job either. No one questioned whether he was qualified for the job. That’s for sure. Hucklebee wasn’t too bad. She was able to lie without appearing to be lying. McEnany was horrible. She didn’t have any shame in her game. When her mouth was open, she was lying.
That is better than what our Vice President was doing when her mouth was open

• Haha
Reactions: bullsfan321
So who is lying now? Biden or his handlers? Heck, they can’t even agree on what the lie is.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and SKYDOG
The ones cooling are just becoming Sambos according to BNI
Remember, we can't say that here anymore. I now call them black traitors.

Anyhow, the few blacks that are cooling on Biden are not becoming black traitors. They are cooling because of the good job the repubs are doing in obstructing the issues that Biden promised to black voters. These issues were the John Lewis Voting rights bill, George Floyd Criminal reform bill, elements of the Build Better Bill etc. Most blacks are seeing through all of that repub obstruction and know that the dems in Congress and 48 of the dems in the Senates has their best interest and will vote for the dems in the midterm and most likely Biden or whoever the dem candidate will be.

Jen and Mcenany both had tough jobs for different reasons. Biden admin policies are a trainwreck to defend. Then on top of that Biden is too old to be president, so they are always having to walk back what Biden said.

Trump otoh was a train wreck to defend all his Twitter stuff and 3 hour daily pressers during covid were all over the place. But both Jen and Mcenany are talented at trying to spin (which is their job).

Spicer & Jean-Pierre just aren't cut out for the job of White House press sec. Biden put himself in a bind with Jean-Pierre. Can't fire her, just has to hope she gets tired of doing the job.

Remember, we can't say that here anymore. I now call them black traitors.

Anyhow, the few blacks that are cooling on Biden are not becoming black traitors. They are cooling because of the good job the repubs are doing in obstructing the issues that Biden promised to black voters. These issues were the John Lewis Voting rights bill, George Floyd Criminal reform bill, elements of the Build Better Bill etc. Most blacks are seeing through all of that repub obstruction and know that the dems in Congress and 48 of the dems in the Senates has their best interest and will vote for the dems in the midterm and most likely Biden or whoever the dem candidate will be.

LOL. Biden is cooked due to high gas prices

The reason why blacks are leaving Biden is because he sold them a back of goods, specifically that BBB and raising wages would not cause inflation. Well, Biden can’t pass BBB because he passed the $1.9T pandemic package that caused the inflation in the first place. That package elevated gas and energy prices, which in turn elevated food prices. That is the reason Manchin won’t pass any additional Biden proposals. Yep, the few remaining moderate
Democrats are stopping Biden from going on tilt and creating an economic meltdown…thank God.

Yes, Ukraine had some impact, but Biden’s policies are icing on the inflation cake. The only way to lower inflation is to reduce oil demand (which will happen due to higher prices, but WAY TO SLOW for the public or Biden’s poll numbers will tolerate). The only cure is for a company to invest in refining capacity, which Biden won’t push for because of the climate change left will cry like little kids. No matter what BBB and GND cannot be passed due to inflation, something most everyone knew going in to the 2020 election because of the amount of free money that had been handed out in the Trump pandemic package. That free money has to be flushed out of the economy and it will take several months, if not years.

Meanwhile Biden is a lame duck president.

Jen and Mcenany both had tough jobs for different reasons. Biden admin policies are a trainwreck to defend. Then on top of that Biden is too old to be president, so they are always having to walk back what Biden said.

Trump otoh was a train wreck to defend all his Twitter stuff and 3 hour daily pressers during covid were all over the place. But both Jen and Mcenany are talented at trying to spin (which is their job).

Spicer & Jean-Pierre just aren't cut out for the job of White House press sec. Biden put himself in a bind with Jean-Pierre. Can't fire her, just has to hope she gets tired of doing the job.
First of all I think Jean-Pierre is doing a good job and will only get better. You guys doomed her from the get go because Biden chose a black woman for the job. Only been on the job a couple of weeks and still condemning. Her qualifications prior to her getting the is on par or better than previous press secretaries.

You say spinning is their job. Perhaps the better she learns to spin, the better she will be. Again, her qualifications were just as good as her predecessors coming in. It is up to her, now that she has the job to do well.

Spicey sucked and I don't remember anyone on here saying that he was not qualified. I don't remember any conservatives on here saying that he sucked.

First of all I think Jean-Pierre is doing a good job and will only get better. You guys doomed her from the get go because Biden chose a black woman for the job. Only been on the job a couple of weeks and still condemning. Her qualifications prior to her getting the is on par or better than previous press secretaries.

You say spinning is their job. Perhaps the better she learns to spin, the better she will be. Again, her qualifications were just as good as her predecessors coming in. It is up to her, now that she has the job to do well.

Spicey sucked and I don't remember anyone on here saying that he was not qualified. I don't remember any conservatives on here saying that he sucked.
I just said Spicer wasn't cut out to be press secretary, and didn't think Sanders was very good either. Jean-Pierre probably has outstanding qualifications, and would be highly qualified for a lot of jobs. Russell Wilson is a great qb, but he probably wouldn't be a great offensive lineman.

Jean-Pierre is off to a very rough start. In fairness to her, she inherited an impossible job. But early signs are she just isn't well suited for this particular job. Doesn't mean she doesn't have a great resume/qualifications for other jobs.

LOL. Biden is cooked due to high gas prices

The reason why blacks are leaving Biden is because he sold them a back of goods, specifically that BBB and raising wages would not cause inflation. Well, Biden can’t pass BBB because he passed the $1.9T pandemic package that caused the inflation in the first place. That package elevated gas and energy prices, which in turn elevated food prices. That is the reason Manchin won’t pass any additional Biden proposals. Yep, the few remaining moderate
Democrats are stopping Biden from going on tilt and creating an economic meltdown…thank God.

Yes, Ukraine had some impact, but Biden’s policies are icing on the inflation cake. The only way to lower inflation is to reduce oil demand (which will happen due to higher prices, but WAY TO SLOW for the public or Biden’s poll numbers will tolerate). The only cure is for a company to invest in refining capacity, which Biden won’t push for because of the climate change left will cry like little kids. No matter what BBB and GND cannot be passed due to inflation, something most everyone knew going in to the 2020 election because of the amount of free money that had been handed out in the Trump pandemic package. That free money has to be flushed out of the economy and it will take several months, if not years.

Meanwhile Biden is a lame duck president.
There are all kinds of factors. Demand is high for everything because people have jobs and wages are high. They're still spending despite the high inflation. That ain't helping. Is it better than fewer jobs and lower wages? I don't know....... but it's easy to say now we shouldn't have had any pandemic relief when inflation is so high

There are all kinds of factors. Demand is high for everything because people have jobs and wages are high. They're still spending despite the high inflation. That ain't helping. Is it better than fewer jobs and lower wages? I don't know....... but it's easy to say now we shouldn't have had any pandemic relief when inflation is so high
Nobody is saying there shouldn't have been any pandemic relief. The bipartisan pandemic relief bills were absolutely necessary. Some excesses in those bills, but at least there was real time logic.

In real time Biden was warned about throwing gasoline on the inflation fire, with the 1.9 trillion package. These warnings came both inside the administration, and outside the administration. Like most choices Biden has had to make on major policies.....he chose the wrong decision.

Last edited:

Maybe a spot will open up on the View.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT and BoilerBF
There is 1.5% more jobs today than in 2019. Yet gas is 50% more, can you explain? Maybe it’s because there is more money in everyone’s pockets, even the college students in debt, that are spending more because the Biden administration and the Democrats have indicated that they don’t have to pay back their loans and don’t have to make monthly payments.

45MM people owe roughly $220 each month. That’s $9.9B/month of stimulus that has happened over the last 2+ years.

when people have more money, the spend more and tend to work less…adds to the demand side of the curve and takes away from the supply side of the curve.

but have no fear, retirees are coming out of retirement because of the Biden inflation to help on the supply side of the curve.

Those retired Republicans (because everyone over 60 is a Republican right? 🤦‍♂️) to the rescue and help pay for the college debt that Biden is about to forgive.

Reactions: SKYDOG
There is 1.5% more jobs today than in 2019. Yet gas is 50% more, can you explain? Maybe it’s because there is more money in everyone’s pockets, even the college students in debt, that are spending more because the Biden administration and the Democrats have indicated that they don’t have to pay back their loans and don’t have to make monthly payments.

45MM people owe roughly $220 each month. That’s $9.9B/month of stimulus that has happened over the last 2+ years.

when people have more money, the spend more and tend to work less…adds to the demand side of the curve and takes away from the supply side of the curve.

but have no fear, retirees are coming out of retirement because of the Biden inflation to help on the supply side of the curve.

Those retired Republicans (because everyone over 60 is a Republican right? 🤦‍♂️) to the rescue and help pay for the college debt that Biden is about to forgive.

Hold on. You're making a direct correlation between the increases in the percentages of employment and gasoline prices? Or asking me to explain that ludicrous comparison? Are you serious?

Then you say "maybe" this increased consumer spending is coming from people who have college debt ........because they are anticipating debt relief that hasn't happened yet? You mean the other 87% of Americans who don't have college debt aren't really spending much? Talk about making trying to make an argument fit the facts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Hold on. You're making a direct correlation between the increases in the percentages of employment and gasoline prices? Or asking me to explain that ludicrous comparison? Are you serious?

Then you say "maybe" this increased consumer spending is coming from people who have college debt ........because they are anticipating debt relief that hasn't happened yet? You mean the other 87% of Americans who don't have college debt aren't really spending much? Talk about making trying to make an argument fit the facts.

You're making a direct correlation between the increases in the percentages of employment and gasoline prices? Yes I am. Before the pandemic, more than 130 million people in the United States drove to work—that's 85% of America's total workforce according to the Census Bureau. Seems like that would correlate. Or I guess one could even argue that there are likely more people working from home, so the overall gas consumption is lower, so consumption may net out and be even.

my comment is less hyperbole than saying…”
Demand is high for everything because people have jobs and wages are high.”

At least I provide facts versus stating hyperbole.

You're making a direct correlation between the increases in the percentages of employment and gasoline prices? Yes I am. Before the pandemic, more than 130 million people in the United States drove to work—that's 85% of America's total workforce according to the Census Bureau. Seems like that would correlate. Or I guess one could even argue that there are likely more people working from home, so the overall gas consumption is lower, so consumption may net out and be even.

Of course there's a correlation, but it's far from direct when gas prices reflect supply and demand from all over the WORLD. Not to mention all the factors that affect employment here. You're just throwing crap against the wall.

How would you explain consumer spending being up when we have the highest inflation in 40 years and low consumer confidence if it's not because of high employment and wages?

• Haha
Of course there's a correlation, but it's far from direct when gas prices reflect supply and demand from all over the WORLD. Not to mention all the factors that affect employment here. You're just throwing crap against the wall.

How would you explain consumer spending being up when we have the highest inflation in 40 years and low consumer confidence if it's not because of high employment and wages?
It is because of high wages and employment, but it’s also due to pent up demand from people forced to live in their houses for 6-18 months. No vacations, no concerts, no travel….people are chomping at the bit for fun.

Plus, it’s all of that extra money in the middle class pockets from that $1.9T dollars in extra pandemic spending….going right back into the cash registers.

Remember when the Democrats were going to increase the minimum wage to $15/hr and they said it wouldn’t cause inflation? This is the trial run, and yep, increased wages causes inflation due to increased demand.

The Biden administration could reduce our energy costs if they would promote greater supply instead of hindering. Interesting attachment shows we produced more oil in Trump’s last year (2020) than in Biden’s first year (2021). You’d think we would have produced more last year as we were getting out of Covid not less. Trump more supply = reduced $/gal while Biden puts policies in place that limit supply = higher $/gal.

Last edited:
The Biden administration could reduce our energy costs if they would promote greater supply instead of hindering. Interesting attachment shows we produced more oil in Trump’s last year (2020) than in Biden’s first year (2021). You’d think we would have produced more last year as we were getting our of Covid not less. Trump more supply = reduced $/gal while Biden puts policies in place that limit supply = higher $/gal.
That just can't be. The president has nothing to do with the price of gasoline

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
That just can't be. The president has nothing to do with the price of gasoline
Yep I fully anticipate the Biden supporting cast to say Russia is to blame and that Biden left in place existing leases on public lands and there are many unused leases. However what Biden has done has created uncertainty in a highly capital intensive business. The uncertainty in my view has contributed to increased costs

However what Biden has done has created uncertainty in a highly capital intensive business. The uncertainty in my view has contributed to increased costs

Absolutely. Biden either couldn't comprehend this or unwilling to stand up to the Bernie/AOC wing of the party. As a result next month he is going to go beg Saudi Arabia to increase production.

When you are trying to switch away from oil as a long term goal, you need to go all in on oil production in the short/intermediate term. You need to encourage/incentivize oil production.

As with most major policies with Biden administration, they do the exact opposite of what common sense would dictate. Maybe one day enough democrats will wake up to the fact that the Bernie/AOC way simply doesn't work, for nearly any of these major policy decisions.

Yep I fully anticipate the Biden supporting cast to say Russia is to blame and that Biden left in place existing leases on public lands and there are many unused leases. However what Biden has done has created uncertainty in a highly capital intensive business. The uncertainty in my view has contributed to increased costs

Imagine that, capacity and prices could be impacted, but Biden is in full “climate change mode” (and the far left just loves the idea of higher oil and gas prices…as it likely forces reduced demand and lowers carbon emissions).

Climate change agenda 101. Raise oil and gas prices. “Oh, but the President can’t do anything”. Then Biden let’s put some of the reserves. How about investing in fossil fuel infrastructure….nah…climate change says NOPE!

Reactions: SKYDOG and BSIT
The Biden administration could reduce our energy costs if they would promote greater supply instead of hindering. Interesting attachment shows we produced more oil in Trump’s last year (2020) than in Biden’s first year (2021). You’d think we would have produced more last year as we were getting out of Covid not less. Trump more supply = reduced $/gal while Biden puts policies in place that limit supply = higher $/gal.
You'd think people would understand that when demand fell off the cliff, production did too.......and it can't just be turned back on to pre pandemic levels. Wells were capped, workers laid off, parts and supplies are hard to get.

Read your own NY Post article might help as well.

"Some experts say the energy crisis goes beyond Biden’s policies. Oil prices have experienced wild fluctuations during the COVID-19 pandemic, with demand plunging during its worst days and now skyrocketing as the latest Omicron surge recedes – leaving producers unable to keep pace."

Oil prices turned negative as recently as 2020 – so companies risk spending more money on production only to see their prospective profits disappear by the time it came to market.

“It doesn’t come out overnight. Even the quickest assets, like shale assets, take six months to yield their first barrel,” said Energy Word founder Dan Dicker. “Now I’ve got to be assured that when that stuff comes to market, I’m still going to make a profit on it. Oil has this terrible ability to go up and down real fast.”

• Haha
You'd think people would understand that when demand fell off the cliff, production did too.......and it can't just be turned back on to pre pandemic levels. Wells were capped, workers laid off, parts and supplies are hard to get.

Read your own NY Post article might help as well.

"Some experts say the energy crisis goes beyond Biden’s policies. Oil prices have experienced wild fluctuations during the COVID-19 pandemic, with demand plunging during its worst days and now skyrocketing as the latest Omicron surge recedes – leaving producers unable to keep pace."

Oil prices turned negative as recently as 2020 – so companies risk spending more money on production only to see their prospective profits disappear by the time it came to market.

“It doesn’t come out overnight. Even the quickest assets, like shale assets, take six months to yield their first barrel,” said Energy Word founder Dan Dicker. “Now I’ve got to be assured that when that stuff comes to market, I’m still going to make a profit on it. Oil has this terrible ability to go up and down real fast.”
16 months and counting Joe. So to fix the problem he puts more restrictions or at a minimum is hostile to domestic production on his first day in office. In the meantime, he looks at foreign countries to ease the shortfall. Brilliant Joe at his finest

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT