ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Offense is a Clown Show

purduepat1969

All-American
Sep 28, 2011
Petras already 0-3 with a fumble and INT.

I'm hoping we'll see more Iowa transfers ...

As long as we don't turn the ball over more than once against them I can't see us losing. They have 3 defensive scores now this year. Out of what, 11 TDs total?

Reactions: purduepat1969
And now just threw an Interception on first throw

Damn.....TMHR cookin em up fast tody. Five first downs, and five turnovers.....wow. Ohio State only has seven first downs and two turnovers of its own but is still in control.

apple-turnovers-turnovers.gif

• Haha
That Iowa defense tho. Sure they gave up 40 points - but 5 freaking turnovers by the offense and have only allowed 200 yards. They can only do so much. We just have to not turn the ball over and score 10... lol

and yet guys like Trevet Lauck and Leighton Jones choose them over Purdue.

Its pretty mind boggling why, as an offensive player, you'd choose Iowa over Purdue. My guess is that if Iowa retains Brian Ferentz as OC, you're gonna see lots of transfers from the offensive side of the ball...

Its pretty mind boggling why, as an offensive player, you'd choose Iowa over Purdue. My guess is that if Iowa retains Brian Ferentz as OC, you're gonna see lots of transfers from the offensive side of the ball...
maybe it's their OL tradition, but we're on a better trajectory offensively, need OL's , both from IN and they go there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT