ADVERTISEMENT

Insight into Trump Supporter

An entitled trust fund baby completely tone deaf on how words and actions attacking other people less fortunate than himself can be harmful.

I supported Kasich.
I voted for Stein or that other third party idiot, don't remember which one.
I'd rather not derail the thread. I think the article is worth discussion.

So you’re voted for stein but you’re pretending to be unaware that trump mostly got in because so many disaffected left voters stayed home?

It’s a real simple formula. The left doesn’t work for working people like they did from FDR to 1972. The choice your given if you don’t like it is nut jobs ... when the party who used to serve workers stops doing so.. some tune politics out and some are manipulated into their only other choice .

Take the number of black votes obama got in Wisconsin and Michigan .. subtract the number of black votes Hillary got in those states. The difference is actually greater than the margin by which she lost those states.

You know those old racist black people deciding to give us trump ...

So you’re voted for stein but you’re pretending to be unaware that trump mostly got in because so many disaffected left voters stayed home?

It’s a real simple formula. The left doesn’t work for working people like they did from FDR to 1972. The choice your given if you don’t like it is nut jobs ... when the party who used to serve workers stops doing so.. some tune politics out and some are manipulated into their only other choice .

Take the number of black votes obama got in Wisconsin and Michigan .. subtract the number of black votes Hillary got in those states. The difference is actually greater than the margin by which she lost those states.

You know those old racist black people deciding to give us trump ...
Wut? I'm not pretending to be unaware of why Trump was elected. Where's that coming from?

I'm not going to support a candidate from the two party system that I don't believe in......at least when it makes no difference in the state I reside. I would consider changing that view if I lived in a battleground state, especially if one candidate was far worse than the other imo. In other words, I would vote against Trump if it made a difference.
Not sure what you're trying to say.

Wut? I'm not pretending to be unaware of why Trump was elected. Where's that coming from?

I'm not going to support a candidate from the two party system that I don't believe in......at least when it makes no difference in the state I reside. I would consider changing that view if I lived in a battleground state, especially if one candidate was far worse than the other imo. In other words, I would vote against Trump if it made a difference.
Not sure what you're trying to say.

You’re posting a thread about the mindset of a trump voter right? I assume that seeks to answer the question “why did people support trump.” No?

You’re posting a thread about the mindset of a trump voter right? I assume that seeks to answer the question “why did people support trump.” No?
I see what you're saying but that's not what I'm referring to.
People voted for Trump for many reasons. Against Hillary, businessman/economy, not a politician, America first, a fighter, whatever. I'm not sure many voted for him because of his values......which have become much clearer during his term.

Some knew before the election, some didn't, some didn't know how bad his values/character were. My point is the same as it has been all along. How do people totally dismiss his character because they like some of his policies? Do they not see how his character affects his policies? Do they just ignore all the ways he is negatively affecting who we are?

Voting for him for whatever reason but then continuing to unconditionally support him after he has shown himself to be an incompetent, narcissistic, petty fool seems ridiculous to me.

Reactions: indy35
I see what you're saying but that's not what I'm referring to.
People voted for Trump for many reasons. Against Hillary, businessman/economy, not a politician, America first, a fighter, whatever. I'm not sure many voted for him because of his values......which have become much clearer during his term.

Some knew before the election, some didn't, some didn't know how bad his values/character were. My point is the same as it has been all along. How do people totally dismiss his character because they like some of his policies? Do they not see how his character affects his policies? Do they just ignore all the ways he is negatively affecting who we are?

Voting for him for whatever reason but then continuing to unconditionally support him after he has shown himself to be an incompetent, narcissistic, petty fool seems ridiculous to me.

And I’m explaining to you that his character has nothing to do with why he’s president. Income 65% of this country can’t afford a $500 emergency. 50% of working people make less than 30k. Production is gone. If you’re from a lot of places like Anderson Indiana and your dad worked for GM, your choices in Anderson are Aramark and Burger King.

The party that served these people’s grandparents is now a sibling of the republicans... two out of touch wealthy people, but one has a gay son.

So these people want an alternative right? If they want a bernie or stein like alternative, cheating and media consolidation are used to make sure they never get it. It’s not an option. It’s not that bernie or Henry Wallace aren’t good. It’s that they are told they can’t have that...

“You can’t have that, and If you don’t want the socially liberal corporatist war mongering we are selling ... stay home or go over there to that corn pone group in the outskirts of town.”

Some stayed home and some were duped into something even worse.

What’s difficult?

And I’m explaining to you that his character has nothing to do with why he’s president. Income 65% of this country can’t afford a $500 emergency. 50% of working people make less than 30k. Production is gone. If you’re from a lot of places like Anderson Indiana and your dad worked for GM, your choices in Anderson are Aramark and Burger King.

The party that served these people’s grandparents is now a sibling of the republicans... two out of touch wealthy people, but one has a gay son.

So these people want an alternative right? If they want a bernie or stein like alternative, cheating and media consolidation are used to make sure they never get it. It’s not an option. It’s not that bernie or Henry Wallace aren’t good. It’s that they are told they can’t have that...

“You can’t have that, and If you don’t want the socially liberal corporatist war mongering we are selling ... stay home or go over there to that corn pone group in the outskirts of town.”

Some stayed home and some were duped into something even worse.

What’s difficult?
Dude, I guess you're trying to steer me toward something but you keep changing lanes.

I didn't say Trump's character had anything to do with his election. I said his supporters don't care about it, that was my point.....and that I don't understand it.

I guess you're mad at me cause I voted third party? But Hillary is the kind of Dem you hate and you don't like Trump......and you are obviously pissed at those that stayed home. Other options or am I still missing something?

Dude, I guess you're trying to steer me toward something but you keep changing lanes.

I didn't say Trump's character had anything to do with his election. I said his supporters don't care about it, that was my point.....and that I don't understand it.

I guess you're mad at me cause I voted third party? But Hillary is the kind of Dem you hate and you don't like Trump......and you are obviously pissed at those that stayed home. Other options or am I still missing something?

Oh so you weren’t concerned with the whole “elected thing” about a president? “His supporters weren’t concerned with his character, but this isn’t about why he got elected, perhaps they could also be unconcerned with his character if they were just evaluating him as a potential poker buddy.” What??

You talking about his supporters concern with his character is a conversation about why he got elected.

An entitled trust fund baby completely tone deaf on how words and actions attacking other people less fortunate than himself can be harmful.

Is the thought that this article represents why Trump supporters support him? This guy looks like the upper 1 % . He is obviously not the regular Joe who voted for and still supports Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT