ADVERTISEMENT

Indianapolis....Crossroads of America.

Oh definitely Biden’s policies supersedes. I never was a fan of trickle down economics like the repubs claim works. We all know it doesn’t. Never did and never will. Under Chump no companies from overseas came back to the US like he promised. At least not in great numbers like he claim. None near me that’s for sure.
Yeh, because you're a democrat and you're a fan of just giving people free shit.

Do you have comprehension problems or just stupid? How much more incentive than there are jobs so get off your lazy ass and go to work. Why do blacks need special policies to lower their unemployment? Maybe a good one would be kick them off welfare. The Dems have been plantation owners because of for decades to get their vote. If you think Obama gave a damn more about blacks besides their vote than anyone else you are mistaken
No democrat cares about black people, they only care about black people voting. And unfortunately a lot of blacks, like BNI, have been completely brainwashed to believe that democrat policies are designed to help them. In reality, those policies just make people dependent on the govt, stifles work ethic and secures a voting base with the carrot of more free shit.

I just named one. Closing the southern border was a policy aimed at specifically lowering unemployment for blacks and others by enforcing existing laws.

He promoted opportunity zones to encourage private investment into marginalized communities

And he increased federal funding to historically black colleges and universities by 17%, a total exceeding $100 million, more than any president in history.

A racist would not pursue those policies, obviously, but you have been conditioned by plantation groupthink to mindlessly call him a racist.
That was absolutely poor examples. What policies actually worked to lower the black unemployment. Remember, black unemployment was dropping, due to Obama, before Chump put his policies in place.

About the border, first of all it is kind of insulting to conflate illegal immigrants with affecting black employment. Secondly, these immigrants do the work that most Americans of any ethnic group don't want to do. Closing the border, in which you can argue if it was even done, had no immediate impact on black unemployment. On a side note, enforce the laws restricting hiring illegal immigrants in the first place. Then they won't want to come.

As far opportunity zones. They offer no immediate impact to lower the unemployment. I live near Gary, IN. Gary is just as jacked up now as it was before Chump to office. Ain't no opportunity zones set up in Gary. Sure they sound good but these things takes a long time to develop. Years in most cases.

As far as HBCU's, just like the black farmers why are they treated differently than white counterparts. Anyhow, the HBCU funding was started by a black congresswoman, Alma Adams. It was passed, bi-partisan in both houses and sent to Chump to sign the bill which was veto proof. Naturally, Chump takes credit for it as if it was his creation.

Therefore, these policies were weak at best. Jim Crow died in the 60's. Today's racist with help of Lee Atwater have found ways to be racist more subtly.

You Chumpers like to leave out the Chump inherited a good economy from Obama. Chump can’t take credit for that at all. When Obama took office in 2009, black unemployment was around 16-17%. When Obama left office black unemployment went down to 6-7%. Continued to fall after the 2016 election and throughout the 1st year of Chump before any Chump policies were in place.
The only things Obama left was dust in the Oval Office. Along with hatred, devisiveness, and a huge debt.
I just named one. Closing the southern border was a policy aimed at specifically lowering unemployment for blacks and others by enforcing existing laws.

He promoted opportunity zones to encourage private investment into marginalized communities

And he increased federal funding to historically black colleges and universities by 17%, a total exceeding $100 million, more than any president in history.

A racist would not pursue those policies, obviously, but you have been conditioned by plantatio groupthink to mindlessly call him a racist.
You're right as rain. If a Demolib were to do exactly what Trump did he'd be a hero. But BNI and others would rather still be on the plantation getting paid by the guvment

Reactions: goboilers2
Therefore, these policies were weak at best. Jim Crow died in the 60's. Today's racist with help of Lee Atwater have found ways to be racist more subtly.
how subtle is Brandon's racism, considering his numerous racist comments?

How subtle was the racism of Brandon's hero, Robert KKK Byrd, the exalted grand cyclops?

how subtle is Brandon's racism, considering his numerous racist comments?

How subtle was the racism of Brandon's hero, Robert KKK Byrd, the exalted grand cyclops?
You’re being mean to all the Brandon’s using that name in the place of Joe Biden.

Everything is someone's opinion.
Rittenhouse may have broken a law by transporting a gun over state lines (not even sure if that's a law, but whatever) but "looking for trouble" is simply conjecture.
What were the rioters out doing? Were they not looking for trouble? Were they breaking curfew?
Regardless of why Rittenhouse was there is irrelevant. Once the rioters started attacking him, (yes, they attacked him, not the other way around), he has every right to defend himself.

And did you watch the entire video of Floyd? He was assaulting the cops when he refused to get in the cop car. Another example that if you just obey the cops and don't fight them, things turn our differently. But he was so high on meth and PCP, he probably didn't know what he was doing anyway.
Maybe and maybe not on the "rioters". If they were "rioters", yes they were looking for trouble. If they were "protesters" they were practicing their constitutional rights. Rittenhouse was not a law officer. He had no real business being there. He had no enforcement powers. He had a right to be there as any law biding citizen has that right. He doesn't have a right to take enforcement into his own hands. I'm sure he will claim self defense. If he can prove that someone attacked him first, he will have a case. However, he invoked deadly force. He will have to prove that he felt his life was in danger. Him being there with a weapon transported across state lines shows that he had intent to use it. Should be an interesting case that will be considered a raw deal by nearly half the population regardless of which way it is settled. As to Floyd refusing to get in the car. By what stretch of imagination would that be assault? Did he physically attack the officer? Sounds like resisting arrest instead of "assault" at most. If it was "passive resistance" in most states that is only a misdemeanor. With Chauvin's record, it would be easy to show that he used excessive force. In fact Chavin has already been charged and convicted of this.

Last edited:
Reactions: BNIBoiler
Maybe and maybe not on the "rioters". If they were "rioters", yes they were looking for trouble. If they were "protesters" they were practicing their constitutional rights. Rittenhouse was not a law officer. He had no real business being there. He had no enforcement powers. He had a right to be there as any law biding citizen has that right. He doesn't have a right to take enforcement into his own hands. I'm sure he will claim self defense. If he can prove that someone attacked him first, he will have a case. However, he invoked deadly force. He will have to prove that he felt his life was in danger. Him being there with a weapon transported across state lines shows that he had intent to use it. Should be an interesting case that will be considered a raw deal by nearly half the population regardless of which way it is settled. As to Floyd refusing to get in the car? By what stretch of imagination would that be assault? Did he physically attack the officer?

Rittenhouse went up to help protect peoples businesses and livlihoods. He was also practicing his 2nd Amendment constitutional right to arms. He took a weapon as a means of protection. If he went up there with the intention of killing people, he could have done a lot more damage than he did.
He didn't walk up and shoot anyone, which you're making it sound like he did.
He was being chased by a mob. Have you ever watched the Reginald Denny videos from CA? What happens is that guys wrestles his gun out of his hands? Could he have shot Rittenhouse? Did Rittenhouse have a reasonable fear that that was a possibility? Rittenhouse had reason to fear for his life and protect himself. Which he did and was within his right to do so.
Rittenhouse will walk.

As for Floyd. Watch the entire video, not the last 10 minutes of Chauvin restraining him. Bottom line is that if Floyd would have complied, he'd be alive today.

That was absolutely poor examples. What policies actually worked to lower the black unemployment. Remember, black unemployment was dropping, due to Obama, before Chump put his policies in place.

About the border, first of all it is kind of insulting to conflate illegal immigrants with affecting black employment. Secondly, these immigrants do the work that most Americans of any ethnic group don't want to do. Closing the border, in which you can argue if it was even done, had no immediate impact on black unemployment. On a side note, enforce the laws restricting hiring illegal immigrants in the first place. Then they won't want to come.

As far opportunity zones. They offer no immediate impact to lower the unemployment. I live near Gary, IN. Gary is just as jacked up now as it was before Chump to office. Ain't no opportunity zones set up in Gary. Sure they sound good but these things takes a long time to develop. Years in most cases.

As far as HBCU's, just like the black farmers why are they treated differently than white counterparts. Anyhow, the HBCU funding was started by a black congresswoman, Alma Adams. It was passed, bi-partisan in both houses and sent to Chump to sign the bill which was veto proof. Naturally, Chump takes credit for it as if it was his creation.

You know, I remember Gary when it was a nice place. Jobs, beautiful lake front homes, good doctors.....and then they elected the wrong mayor....a corrupt democrat who allowed the gangs to take over.

Rittenhouse went up to help protect peoples businesses and livlihoods. He was also practicing his 2nd Amendment constitutional right to arms. He took a weapon as a means of protection. If he went up there with the intention of killing people, he could have done a lot more damage than he did.
He was being chased by a mob. Have you ever watched the Reginald Denny videos from CA? What happens is that guys wrestles his gun out of his hands? Could he have shot Rittenhouse? Did Rittenhouse have a reasonable fear that that was a possibility? Rittenhouse had reason to fear for his life and protect himself. Which he did and was within his right to do so.
Rittenhouse will walk.

As for Floyd. Watch the entire video, not the last 10 minutes of Chauvin restraining him. Bottom line is that if Floyd would have complied, he'd be alive today.
Rittenhouse was sticking his nose in the business of people from another state. No real reason for him to be there. He probably won't be convicted in this first case because it is obvious that the Judge has an axe to grind. On appeal? I think odds favor conviction.

Rittenhouse will walk.

As for Floyd. Chauvin has been convicted of excessive use of force and murder. It will never be overturned on appeal.

Rittenhouse was sticking his nose in the business of people from another state. No real reason for him to be there. He probably won't be convicted in this first case because it is obvious that the Judge has an axe to grind. On appeal? I think odds favor conviction.
Oh, so now he's guilty of sticking his nose in other peoples business? I didn't know that was a crime.

If the party of lack of impulse control didn't think that rioting and looting was a good idea, Rittenhouse wouldn't have had to get involved. Unfortunately, these morons thought that destroying businesses, lighting fires, looting stores and attacking the cops was a good way to get their message across. Good Rittenhouse was there to restore some order.
He's gonna walk, as he should.

Rittenhouse will walk.
Floyd was a thug....a life-long criminal who relied on crime to get his habit. He made really bad choices and it cost him his life.

As for Floyd. Chauvin has been convicted of excessive use of force and murder. It will never be overturned on appeal.
I let the courts decide what they decide. I don't agree with the verdict but that's our system.
Doesn't mean Floyd, a multiple time convicted violent felon drug addict wasn't responsible for his own poor decisionmaking. Had he simply complied, he'd be alive (but then his family would be pissed about not getting their big payday).

That’s racist if you to incinuate my name calling is a black thing. I just refuse to call him by his real name. I can’t stand the man. He is a horrible dude.

I didn’t like the ideology of both Bush presidents but they seem to be good people. Even Reagan. As racist as he was I still respected him enough to go see him speak when he came to Purdue. I actually couldn’t sleep the night before because I was excited.
You are the posterboy for being a racist. Once again irony escapes you but yeah that does seem a ''black'' thing. Something that is true isn't racist. Worked with a black guy yrs ago , he used to say to me, you wouldnt understand its a black thing , laugh deep and long,slap my shoulder and we went back to work.

One of his attackers admitted on the stand today that Rittenhouse didn’t shoot his gun until he (attacker) pointed a gun at him. If all the facts were known prior to the start of the trial, this case would have never gone to trial. It’s disturbing but not all that surprising how much the media and the FBI (by suppressing exculpatory video footage) fueled the false narrative that he did anything other than defend himself. Why a kid that age was running around with a rifle during riots is a fair question, but not grounds to charge him with murder. After the last week of testimony it’s obvious the kid was defending himself.

And you guys call me racists.
Did I mention race? If you want to end unemployment, you go to work. There is no reason not to have an income these days.
If you see my statement about weed as a dig on your race, then you are the one with issues. I dont really give a damn how my statement makes you feel.

@BNIBoiler why didn’t you answer this? Busy posting about FOX NEWS
@BNIBoiler why didn’t you answer this? Busy posting about FOX NEWS
You mean Faux News. I never said Biden was perfect. He wasn’t my 1st choice for president. However he atoned from his past mistakes. His voting record for decades speak for itself when it comes to black issues. Blacks know that Biden is not a racist. If they did they would not have come out in overwhelming numbers to vote and put him over the top to victory.

You mean Faux News. I never said Biden was perfect. He wasn’t my 1st choice for president. However he atoned from his past mistakes. His voting record for decades speak for itself when it comes to black issues. Blacks know that Biden is not a racist. If they did they would not have come out in overwhelming numbers to vote and put him over the top to victory.
Again I ask , is made up name calling a black thing or just you being a jerk? Your last answer really wasnt an answer. You say you speak for black people ...............Is that true or are you just an idiot?

I mean FOX NEWS. I don’t make up words. What should we call CNN since it’s not a news network?

Reactions: Crayfish57
Call them whatever you want. it's a free country. Y'all already call them fake news.
Why would anyone take you seriously? You say you speak for black people right? You either do them a great disservice or they are all fools , which is it?

Why would anyone take you seriously? You say you speak for black people right? You either do them a great disservice or they are all fools , which is it?
I never said I speak for black people. What I do is bring a perspective to the board from a black person’s point of view.

That's my point. He had no policies specifically to increase black employment. If you know of any specific policies to increase black employment. Again Obama policies lowered unemployment for everyone. After Chump took office, if any policies under Chump that continued to lower unemployment was for everyone. However, Chump naturally takes credit for lowering black not because he all of a sudden cares for blacks. He just cares about the black vote.

The black employment participation rate under Obama was the only thing going down.
% unemployed is a bogus number that has one use. To get an idea of the direction of labor force short term.

The black employment participation rate under Obama was the only thing going down.
% unemployed is a bogus number that has one use. To get an idea of the direction of labor force short term.
Why wasn't the % number bogus when Chump and the Chumpers on this board use it to brag about the black unemployment rate. I remember when the unemployment rate under Obama was dropping and the folks at Faux News says that was because the people out of work are no longer seeking work or something like that. Then after Chump got in office, the unemployment % continued to drop, now all of sudden the numbers count according to Faux News.

Reactions: z_one
Why wasn't the % number bogus when Chump and the Chumpers on this board use it to brag about the black unemployment rate. I remember when the unemployment rate under Obama was dropping and the folks at Faux News says that was because the people out of work are no longer seeking work or something like that. Then after Chump got in office, the unemployment % continued to drop, now all of sudden the numbers count according to Faux News.
I've posted at nauseum the job participation rate under Trump, Obama and Biden.
The participation rate, which is what really matters, was higher during the Covid pandemic, during the Trump adm., than at any time under the Obama adm. Biden has yet to get us back close to those numbers.

I've posted at nauseum the job participation rate under Trump, Obama and Biden.
The participation rate, which is what really matters, was higher during the Covid pandemic, during the Trump adm., than at any time under the Obama adm. Biden has yet to get us back close to those numbers.
I guess so. If the unemployment rate goes down then the job participation rate goes up. Under Biden the job participation rate is going up.

Reactions: z_one
I guess so. If the unemployment rate goes down then the job participation rate goes up. Under Biden the job participation rate is going up.
I would hope the pay to not working is ending, and the job participation rate continues up.

Have you considered that the defense has shot holes in the prosecution's witness? It might be a good idea to actually follow the story before running your mouth.

Have you considered that the defense has shot holes in the prosecution's witness? It might be a good idea to actually follow the story before running your mouth.

"shot holes in the prosecution's witness"......I see what you did there. Pun intended or not ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT