ADVERTISEMENT

Indianapolis....Crossroads of America.

The way s/f was applied by NYPD was found unconstitutional as violating the rights of minorities, but s/f itself is not unconstitutional. It is still practiced by NYPD.

This is a tough call for NYPD (that is, what is left of NYPD) because the officers on the street know the percentages of who is more likely to commit crimes. Let's hope the incoming mayor, a former NYPD captain, gives them a stronger hand to protect law-abiding minorities and others in Gotham.

Reactions: guidelinesa2
So, with all your excuses, you still have not addressed the fact that BLM has been absent since the Biden win. My question to you is: Have things improved? Lets go further with that. Have things gotten better or worse since LBJ's Great Society?
Black lives don’t matter to @BNIBoiler unless it politically helps his masters in the Democrat party. I once asked him what he thought about the black lives lost every weekend in Chicago and he said “they are what they are” He’s a brainwashed racist fool

The way s/f was applied by NYPD was found unconstitutional as violating the rights of minorities, but s/f itself is not unconstitutional. It is still practiced by NYPD.

This is a tough call for NYPD (that is, what is left of NYPD) because the officers on the street know the percentages of who is more likely to commit crimes. Let's hope the incoming mayor, a former NYPD captain, gives them a stronger hand to protect law-abiding minorities and others in Gotham.

That’s what I’ve been talking about. The way they used it was f*cked up. Law abiding blacks going to work, school, wherever we’re getting stopped and harassed for nothing. They were stopping any and I mean any black person they saw whether they had just cause or not. That is why it was called stop and frisk. They did get rid of it because I remember Deblasio publically bragging that the crime actually dropped after. So now I guess they are doing what police have been doing for decades only stopping folks if they have just cause. I have no problems with that. If you someone that you know is a gangster disciple then stop and frisk them.

He's an overseer on the Democrat urban plantation. Oh the irony.
All I know if Chump told y’all to sell your cribs and move to the country of Guyana, y’all would move down there with the quickness. Then y’all will drink gallons of that wonderful Flav-Or-Aid. You Chumpers are members of one serious cult. The name of this cult is simply “The Chumpers”.

All I know if Chump told y’all to sell your cribs and move to the country of Guyana, y’all would move down there with the quickness. Then y’all will drink gallons of that wonderful Flav-Or-Aid. You Chumpers are members of one serious cult. The name of this cult is simply “The Chumpers”.
Truly absurd comments, bni.

Reactions: bonefish1
Society doesn’t miss George Floyd.

I’m still waiting for the first dad to point to George Floyd and say “Son, when you grow up, I want you to be just like him “
Just like Rittenhouse, Chauvin should have walked free.
Chauvin had been in trouble before. Let's not make him out to be a saint. Rittenhouse had no business being where he was. Period.

We don’t have labels for people who didn’t vote for Trump!! You have labels for blacks who don’t vote Democrat. Who’s in the cult, boy?

But it is ok for them to call me an overseer of the democratic plantation. I see how that works.

Following Chump is like a cult. I saw that from day one.
Who is following him and praising him on this board? A lot of people have moved on! You remain chained to the Democrats. Look at Virginia. How do you explain that? Youngkin didn’t campaign with Trump and won!!!

Who is following him and praising him on this board? A lot of people have moved on! You remain chained to the Democrats. Look at Virginia. How do you explain that? Youngkin didn’t campaign with Trump and won!!!
You know damn well you right wingers have moved on from Chump. The politicians can't do anything without his approval particularly in red states and districts. However, the Dems in purple and blue states and district might be in trouble now. Youngkin may have found the right formula to win in those districts and states. Accept the Chump endorsements but do not invite him to speak on your behalf. Youngkin would not have won if he totally distance himself from Chump. He would not have won if he invited Chump for a rally where Chump would have only talked about himself. That will work for candidates in red states and districts.

Chauvin had been in trouble before. Let's not make him out to be a saint. Rittenhouse had no business being where he was. Period.
Floyd shouldn’t have been a multiple time felon passing fake $20s and then assaulting the cops.
Rittenhouse acted In Self defense. He was being attacked by people with weapons and had the right to protect himself. Period.

Floyd shouldn’t have been a multiple time felon passing fake $20s and then assaulting the cops.
Rittenhouse acted In Self defense. He was being attacked by people with weapons and had the right to protect himself. Period.
Simply your opinion that Rittenhouse acted in self defense. He put himself into the situation. He was armed and looking for trouble. Floyd did not assault the cops. Was there probable cause to arrest him? Yes. Chavin had a history of excess force and should have been taken off of the force years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: BNIBoiler
Isn't it a crime for an underage person to carry weapons in WI. His mom is or should be in trouble for taking his ass up there. Rittenhouse went up there for one reason to look for trouble. He found it and now he may go to prison. Say for the sake of argument he did act in self defense. He went up there, not licensed to carry a weapon and put himself in a position to have to use the weapon.

Reactions: z_one
But it is ok for them to call me an overseer of the democratic plantation. I see how that works.

Following Chump is like a cult. I saw that from day one.
I don't think they were calling you an overseer.

After nine months of nonstop incompetence, do you prefer still prefer Brandon to Trump?

I don't think they were calling you an overseer.

After nine months of nonstop incompetence, do you prefer still prefer Brandon to Trump?
Even though he was never my first choice, but Brandon for sure. Chump was just awful. A clear cut racist and just a horrible human being.

The Kool-aid drinkers were marxists dude. You are literally on their team. You are literally in the cult.

The Peoples Temple Agricultural Project, better known by its informal name "Jonestown", was a remote settlement in Guyana, established by the Peoples Temple, a San Francisco-based cult under the leadership of Jim Jones.

Even though he was never my first choice, but Brandon for sure. Chump was just awful. A clear cut racist and just a horrible human being.
By Brandon's incompetence, I was referring to policy - not to who you think is a bigger racist (although that would be Brandon).

So, after nine months, just based on policy, would you prefer Brandon or Trump - or are you unable to separate policy from anti-Trump groupthink?

Isn't it a crime for an underage person to carry weapons in WI. His mom is or should be in trouble for taking his ass up there. Rittenhouse went up there for one reason to look for trouble. He found it and now he may go to prison. Say for the sake of argument he did act in self defense. He went up there, not licensed to carry a weapon and put himself in a position to have to use the weapon.
Do what you gotta do. You talk big now. Let me see you talk big when you are on trial like that jackass Rittenhouse. When you convicted you will become a bad man's boyfriend.
FYI, Rittenhouse will not be convicted based on the evidence that has been presented so far, which includes new exculpatory video footage of the incident that the fbi suppressed this entire time.

By Brandon's incompetence, I was referring to policy - not to who you think is a bigger racist (although that would be Brandon).

So, after nine months, just based on policy, would you prefer Brandon or Trump - or are you unable to separate policy from anti-Trump groupthink?
Oh definitely Biden’s policies supersedes. I never was a fan of trickle down economics like the repubs claim works. We all know it doesn’t. Never did and never will. Under Chump no companies from overseas came back to the US like he promised. At least not in great numbers like he claim. None near me that’s for sure.

Oh definitely Biden’s policies supersedes. I never was a fan of trickle down economics like the repubs claim works. We all know it doesn’t. Never did and never will. Under Chump no companies from overseas came back to the US like he promised. At least not in great numbers like he claim. None near me that’s for sure.
Gee, I think you are overlooking some economic successes, for example:

Gee, I think you are overlooking some economic successes, for example:

You Chumpers like to leave out the Chump inherited a good economy from Obama. Chump can’t take credit for that at all. When Obama took office in 2009, black unemployment was around 16-17%. When Obama left office black unemployment went down to 6-7%. Continued to fall after the 2016 election and throughout the 1st year of Chump before any Chump policies were in place.

You Chumpers like to leave out the Chump inherited a good economy from Obama. Chump can’t take credit for that at all. When Obama took office in 2009, black unemployment was around 16-17%. When Obama left office black unemployment went down to 6-7%. Continued to fall after the 2016 election and throughout the 1st year of Chump before any Chump policies were in place.
Speaking of being a chump you are #1

If Trump is a racist, why didn't he implement policies to increase black unemployment?

If Trump is a racist, why didn't he implement policies to increase black unemployment?
That's my point. He had no policies specifically to increase black employment. If you know of any specific policies to increase black employment. Again Obama policies lowered unemployment for everyone. After Chump took office, if any policies under Chump that continued to lower unemployment was for everyone. However, Chump naturally takes credit for lowering black not because he all of a sudden cares for blacks. He just cares about the black vote.

That's my point. He had no policies specifically to increase black employment. If you know of any specific policies to increase black employment. Again Obama policies lowered unemployment for everyone. After Chump took office, if any policies under Chump that continued to lower unemployment was for everyone. However, Chump naturally takes credit for lowering black not because he all of a sudden cares for blacks. He just cares about the black vote.
curious do you have a quota on how many times you use '' chump '' in a thread or a day? Aside from that you don't make a lot of sense, as I have said Obama is a racist and you basically admit it. So Trump had all around employment policies where Obama had ones to help blacks more. Sounds racist to me.

Trump had a specific policy to increase black employment and wages. How could you have missed it?

He worked to close the southern border.

Brandon has opened the border, which will lead to downward pressure on black employment and wages once the admin is forced to stop printing money.

Yet, your groupthink mentality prevents you from seeing that Brandon is a racist despite that - and despite a history of racist comments.

Trump had a specific policy to increase black employment and wages. How could you have missed it?

He worked to close the southern border.

Brandon has opened the border, which will lead to downward pressure on black employment and wages once the admin is forced to stop printing money.

Yet, your groupthink mentality prevents you from seeing that Brandon is a racist despite that - and despite a history of racist comments.
What policy? You still haven’t named a single policy that SPECIFICALLY lowered unemployment for blacks. Most likely because there ain’t none.

What policy? You still haven’t named a single policy that SPECIFICALLY lowered unemployment for blacks. Most likely because there ain’t none.
Do you have comprehension problems or just stupid? How much more incentive than there are jobs so get off your lazy ass and go to work. Why do blacks need special policies to lower their unemployment? Maybe a good one would be kick them off welfare. The Dems have been plantation owners because of for decades to get their vote. If you think Obama gave a damn more about blacks besides their vote than anyone else you are mistaken

Do you have comprehension problems or just stupid? How much more incentive than there are jobs so get off your lazy ass and go to work. Why do blacks need special policies to lower their unemployment? Maybe a good one would be kick them off welfare. The Dems have been plantation owners because of for decades to get their vote. If you think Obama gave a damn more about blacks besides their vote than anyone else you are mistaken
Whoa, slow your roll. I never said that blacks needed any special policies. Riveting is the one that said that Chump had policies for blacks that lowered improved their unemployment. I disagreed. Obama didn’t either because he didn’t need to as the policies he did have lowered the unemployment for everyone.

Whoa, slow your roll. I never said that blacks needed any special policies. Riveting is the one that said that Chump had policies for blacks that lowered improved their unemployment. I disagreed. Obama didn’t either because he didn’t need to as the policies he did have lowered the unemployment for everyone.
That's my point. He had no policies specifically to increase black employment. If you know of any specific policies to increase black employment. Again Obama policies lowered unemployment for everyone
OK , perhaps I misread amongst all of your calling Trump a racist. Even given that part is the constant name calling a '' black thing '' or just you? I'd call Obama odumba** if I wanted to use my opinion of him 40 times a day. It is really hard to tell exactly what you are saying.

OK , perhaps I misread amongst all of your calling Trump a racist. Even given that part is the constant name calling a '' black thing '' or just you? I'd call Obama odumba** if I wanted to use my opinion of him 40 times a day. It is really hard to tell exactly what you are saying.
That’s racist if you to incinuate my name calling is a black thing. I just refuse to call him by his real name. I can’t stand the man. He is a horrible dude.

I didn’t like the ideology of both Bush presidents but they seem to be good people. Even Reagan. As racist as he was I still respected him enough to go see him speak when he came to Purdue. I actually couldn’t sleep the night before because I was excited.

"A federal judge". Not at all the same as the state supreme court.

I just named one. Closing the southern border was a policy aimed at specifically lowering unemployment for blacks and others by enforcing existing laws.

He promoted opportunity zones to encourage private investment into marginalized communities

And he increased federal funding to historically black colleges and universities by 17%, a total exceeding $100 million, more than any president in history.

A racist would not pursue those policies, obviously, but you have been conditioned by plantation groupthink to mindlessly call him a racist.

Last edited:
Simply your opinion that Rittenhouse acted in self defense. He put himself into the situation. He was armed and looking for trouble. Floyd did not assault the cops. Was there probable cause to arrest him? Yes. Chavin had a history of excess force and should have been taken off of the force years ago.
Everything is someone's opinion.
Rittenhouse may have broken a law by transporting a gun over state lines (not even sure if that's a law, but whatever) but "looking for trouble" is simply conjecture.
What were the rioters out doing? Were they not looking for trouble? Were they breaking curfew?
Regardless of why Rittenhouse was there is irrelevant. Once the rioters started attacking him, (yes, they attacked him, not the other way around), he has every right to defend himself.

And did you watch the entire video of Floyd? He was assaulting the cops when he refused to get in the cop car. Another example that if you just obey the cops and don't fight them, things turn our differently. But he was so high on meth and PCP, he probably didn't know what he was doing anyway.

Those are two different charges.
You can't charge someone with murder because they crossed state lines with a weapon looking to defend businesses that were being wrecked by thugs, rioters and looters.
Rittenhouse is a national hero.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT