ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana State at Purdue: MASTER DISCUSSION THREAD

The last drive for the defense was the only drive that they allowed too much in the pass game otherwise d looking improved

That ISU drive reminds me of what I believe was the Wisconsin game in 1964 or 1965. They couldn't move the ball offensively, so the refs marched them down the field near the end of the game with one bogus call after another. And then a ref couldn't throw up his hands fast enough when the "TD" was caught 10 yards beyond the end zone right in front of me. I don't know why Purdue couldn't have a shut out and/or Wisconsin had to score.

That ISU drive reminds me of what I believe was the Wisconsin game in 1964 or 1965. They couldn't move the ball offensively, so the refs marched them down the field near the end of the game with one bogus call after another. And then a ref couldn't throw up his hands fast enough when the "TD" was caught 10 yards beyond the end zone right in front of me. I don't know why Purdue couldn't have a shut out and/or Wisconsin had to score.
I'm sure this matchup didn't get the best of the BIG10 refs (if there is such a thing)

Executed the game as expected. Card was near flawless and receivers had separation.

Finally got to see Harrell’s Air Raid offense the way it should be executed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT