ADVERTISEMENT

Ignoring Purdue's game this week, what match-up intrigues you THE MOST?

Which NON-PURDUE match-up this week intrigues you the most?

• Clemson vs Arizona

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UConn vs. San Diego St.

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Alabama vs. North Carolina

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • NC State vs. Marquette

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Duke vs. Houston

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Creighton vs. Tennessee

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • Illinois vs. Iowa St

Votes: 9 26.5%

• Total voters

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
As we move into the next round of 16, I'm curious what match ups you are most interested in? Why?

I think Alabama presents a real challenge to NC and could cause some issues. Next would be the TENN game followed by the Houston/Duke (which is a lose/lose for me since there has to be a winner here).

I'd like to see ILL, CREIGHTON, DUKE, NC State, Clemson, Alabama, SD St all join Purdue in the Outstanding Ocho!

I think Alabama presents a real challenge to NC and could cause some issues. Next would be the TENN game followed by the Houston/Duke (which is a lose/lose for me since there has to be a winner here).

I'd like to see ILL, CREIGHTON, DUKE, NC State, Clemson, Alabama, SD St all join Purdue in the Outstanding Ocho!
No for me on ILL and Alabama

Reactions: Heads up BOILER
1) Illinois game
2) Tenn game
3) UConn game

The rest I will not be watching and have 0 interest in. I saw enough of Houston against TAM to see their flaws. I want to keep watching Uconn like Mickey scouted Clubber Lang in Rocky III. "He's a wreckin' machine Rock!!!"

Creighton vs UT will be interesting not just because we will hopefully be playing the winner, but also because they seem to have different play styles. Creighton does not seem to play very physical and can get scorching hot on offense. Tennessee’s offense can be anemic aside from Knect (who really struggled last game) and likes to play in-your-face, physical defense. Depending on who dictates their playstyle most, I could see this game in the 60s or the 80s.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Interesting to see the voting on this. CU vs. TN will be interesting for sure.

Interesting to see the voting on this. CU vs. TN will be interesting for sure.
easy one for me to pick, we play the winner of Creighton - Tenn and Creighton is my backup team to root for, I always like the kind of offense they run and team construction. They always have a good Center, mid range , and a PG.

Reactions: Dryfly88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT