ADVERTISEMENT

If this is true

No, Bob said what you qouted in your last post but apparently reading and or retention is a problem for you trumpers. I guess you've adopted those traits from him too.

"They cross the border and the vast majority are sent back."
Bob, are you still naive enough to believe ANYTHING that Biden says. C'mon Bob. The guy told you that the Afghanistan withdrawal was a success. He told you he was a Moderate to get you to vote for him. He's been lying for over 50 years and you still can't figure it out,

Bob, are you still naive enough to believe ANYTHING that Biden says. C'mon Bob. The guy told you that the Afghanistan withdrawal was a success. He told you he was a Moderate to get you to vote for him. He's been lying for over 50 years and you still can't figure it out,
He delivered on his promise to get us out of Afghanistan in 8 months, something trump promised and didn't do in 4 years. He did manage to make a shitty agreement that set conditions for the Taliban to adhere to, which they didn't, and yet trump continued to withdraw troops. He even gave an order to Milley to withdraw ALL troops from Afghanistan by January 15th.......a week before the inauguration. Why the fck would he do that?

Lying for 50 years? Nice catch phrase. Keep repeating it. Nonono, trump isn't the liar, Biden is. Nevermind that trump is still pushing the biggest lie of them all, 9 months later.

You should learn another word for indoctrination .......and then explain why elected officials and hayseeds all over this country do EXACTLY what trump wants and continue to promote his crackpot theories. Who is indoctrinated?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
He delivered on his promise to get us out of Afghanistan in 8 months, something trump promised and didn't do in 4 years. He did manage to make a shitty agreement that set conditions for the Taliban to adhere to, which they didn't, and yet trump continued to withdraw troops. He even gave an order to Milley to withdraw ALL troops from Afghanistan by January 15th.......a week before the inauguration. Why the fck would he do that?

Lying for 50 years? Nice catch phrase. Keep repeating it. Nonono, trump isn't the liar, Biden is. Nevermind that trump is still pushing the biggest lie of them all, 9 months later.

You should learn another word for indoctrination .......and then explain why elected officials and hayseeds all over this country do EXACTLY what trump wants and continue to promote his crackpot theories. Who is indoctrinated?
What is it like in your world Bob?

images

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Lying for 50 years? Nice catch phrase. Keep repeating it. Nonono, trump isn't the liar, Biden is. Nevermind that trump is still pushing the biggest lie of them all

Bob you know they both lie as all politicians do.
Why do you clearly only care about Trump lies, and not Biden's?

Biden lies are clearly way worse for America.

Nonono, Biden isn't responsible for abandoning our citizens and allies in Afg, Trump is.

Trump forced Joe to abandon Bagram - even though in your view, their was no need to keep Bagram until everyone was out. Trump forced Joe to tell the Afg president to pretend that things were under control. Trump forced Joe to tell the American people that no Americans would be left behind. Trump forced Joe to do all those disgraceful things.

Is that what you are still saying, Bob?

Don't wimp and hide like you usually do, Bob.

Nonono, Biden isn't responsible for abandoning our citizens and allies in Afg, Trump is.

Trump forced Joe to abandon Bagram - even though in your view, their was no need to keep Bagram until everyone was out. Trump forced Joe to tell the Afg president to pretend that things were under control. Trump forced Joe to tell the American people that no Americans would be left behind. Trump forced Joe to do all those disgraceful things.

Bob is a pussy. He is all bravado when posting stupid sh*t but has no balls to respond

Oh FFS could you be more transparent? Don't wimp and hide? How badly do you want someone to pay attention to you?

• Haha
Oh FFS could you be more transparent? Don't wimp and hide? How badly do you want someone to pay attention to you?
Thanks for the chuckle, Bob. You can't even recognize the most obvious parody about yourself from your own words in the Jan 6 thread,

"Address the issue instead of using your standard cowardly excuse for not doing so. None of you wimps will talk about him......except when it comes to something you like that he did."

Right, Mr. Wimp?

Thanks for the chuckle, Bob. You can't even recognize the most obvious parody about yourself from your own words in the Jan 6 thread,

"Address the issue instead of using your standard cowardly excuse for not doing so. None of you wimps will talk about him......except when it comes to something you like that he did."

Right, Mr. Wimp?
Well I didn't say ANY of the things you said I did. That makes it kinda different that the quote of mine. You want to rephrase your questions? I'm not going to respond to your lies about my positions.

Well I didn't say ANY of the things you said I did. That makes it kinda different that the quote of mine. You want to rephrase your questions? I'm not going to respond to your lies about my positions.
I know you are easily confused, Bob, but I only had one question. Here is a rephrase:

Bob, is that what you are still saying?

I know you are easily confused, Bob, but I only had one question. Here is a rephrase:

Bob, is that what you are still saying?
Confused? "Are still saying" means I said those things. I didn't. You're a liar.

You should link where I said them and that trump was responsible, not Biden. My position on Bagram was clear......and it had nothing to do with trump......before you lie about that.

I'm not going to play your stupid fvcking word game dance.

• Haha
Confused? "Are still saying" means I said those things. I didn't. You're a liar.

You should link where I said them and that trump was responsible, not Biden. My position on Bagram was clear......and it had nothing to do with trump......before you lie about that.

I'm not going to play your stupid fvcking word game dance.
I'm sorry for upsetting you, Bob, and I am sorry for misunderstanding you, if I did.

I thought from your various rants about Afg that you were trying to shift some of the blame for the debacle from Joe to Trump by implying that Joe had to abide by the prior Trump agreement with the Taliban.

If you were not trying to do that, and instead recognize that the entire fiasco, including abandoning US citizens and allies to the mercy of the Taliban, and all the lies from the WH that went with it, was Joe's full responsibility, then please accept my apology.

If anyone is actually interested in reading a thoughtful OP/ED, here's one about the Biden vaccine mandate (of which I am not in favor).

I believe it will be overturned by this SCOTUS, and it probably should be. Balance of power FTW!
I have a grandson who has had two seizures in the past 3 years. His Dr has told him not to get the vaccine. He plays in the marching band in high school an is being told without the fax he can’t be in the band. He has had Covid with very minor symptoms. Do you vaccine worshippers agree he should be kicked out of the band?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT