ADVERTISEMENT

I said..."The Boilers will be in the FF this year."

Haha. We’ll never know. If we survive this, the arguments are going to be fun. :)

Guess that streak was just quashed by the Myles Brand proteges at the NCAA. Took that streak that was about to happen and sent it down the toilet.

We were peaking at the right time. I heard that Ohio State was trembling in their locker room knowing they were going down. Izzo had already begun making speeches that he expected a dark horse to win it all - and we all know who he was referring to. I heard Athletic Directors were on call with Emmert to make sure they were not in our bracket.

This is fact, but just like the NY Times and the Wash Post, I will not cite my sources, but you can be assured they are from people in the know.

I heard from unnamed but highly placed sources that they had already started engraving the name of the predicted champion on the NCAA trophy. They had gotten as far as ‘Pur’ before the tournament was called off. No one will state which school was expected to win, so we can only guess.

I'm hoping they all come back that can come back. Better competition in practice makes a better team come game time.

If they all come back, that's great. But I hope Painter doesn't decide to play experience just because he "trusts" it...

I heard from unnamed but highly placed sources that they had already started engraving the name of the predicted champion on the NCAA trophy. They had gotten as far as ‘Pur’ before the tournament was called off. No one will state which school was expected to win, so we can only guess.

Well that is purdictable, since they played purfectly in the post season.

Reactions: mathboy
just think of the poor one and dones who won't get a championship. at least they got their money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT