ADVERTISEMENT

I just realized….

Not only are Purdue and Arizona the headliner on Saturday at Gainbridge…..…..……

but the 2nd and 3rd best teams from Indiana are playing each other in the undercard!
Top 3 teams in the country are also playing in indiana on Saturday!

And IU ain’t one of them. How bad will IU Lose to Kansas by?
I’d like to say by 20+… but this seems like a game where IU somehow wins or keeps it close. Talked to some KU fans and they don’t believe in their backcourt at the moment (it’s still better than IU’s). Wonder how Hunter vs Ware will be and Adams vs Reneau.

I feel it’s almost a must win for IU for their resume to have any shot to get into the tourney at large.

Reactions: Roeder
I’d like to say by 20+… but this seems like a game where IU somehow wins or keeps it close. Talked to some KU fans and they don’t believe in their backcourt at the moment (it’s still better than IU’s). Wonder how Hunter vs Ware will be and Adams vs Reneau.

I feel it’s almost a must win for IU for their resume to have any shot to get into the tourney at large.
Playing the #2 team in the country can hardly be called a must-win ever, but without it, you have to figure they have to win at least 12 B1G games. They do have a good start on that.

I hate to say it but the B1G could really use IU getting a win like this. Kansas should be beatable in the road this year too due to shooting and depth issues. We'll see.....

I hate to say it but the B1G could really use IU getting a win like this. Kansas should be beatable in the road this year too due to shooting and depth issues. We'll see.....
Absolutely not. Would like to see KU win by 20+ 😂 however, if KU does win big again, it makes me wonder if KU will look elsewhere in the B1G to play someone more competitive in the coming years…

Reactions: Purdue80
Playing the #2 team in the country can hardly be called a must-win ever, but without it, you have to figure they have to win at least 12 B1G games. They do have a good start on that.
For sure but if they end up losing and aren’t very competitive, 12 wins in the B1G may not necessarily mean they’ll make the tourney and 12 wins is going to be tough to do any way. They’d have to basically not drop any games at home (if they did this, then they’d have wins over Purdue, Ohio state and Northwestern). So they’d probably sneak in if they went undefeated at home and picked up some surprise wins like at Ohio state and at Illinois or Wisconsin.

Their best win right now is at a spiraling Michigan team that had its best player shoot horribly after having a previous 33 pt game.

As long as Indy is in play for first two rounds, I don’t really mind which seed we get on the 1-4 line.
It's a little early for this talk, and there's a small margin of importance to us about Kansas, but the key will more be the Detroit regional as opposed to Indy subregional. At the moment, Marquette would seem to be the main threat there, but things will obviously change.

The other regions are Los Angeles, Boston, and Dallas.

It's a little early for this talk, and there's a small margin of importance to us about Kansas, but the key will more be the Detroit regional as opposed to Indy subregional. At the moment, Marquette would seem to be the main threat there, but things will obviously change.

The other regions are Los Angeles, Boston, and Dallas.
I know what you mean, but with all due respect, we need to worry about getting out of the first weekend right now. I feel decent enough about it, but would rather be in Indy for 64 and 32. Obviously Detroit would help for second weekend, but south regional in Dallas wouldn’t be awful. But we gotta get there first! So that’s why I mentioned Indy 😂

I know what you mean, but with all due respect, we need to worry about getting out of the first weekend right now. I feel decent enough about it, but would rather be in Indy for 64 and 32. Obviously Detroit would help for second weekend, but south regional in Dallas wouldn’t be awful. But we gotta get there first! So that’s why I mentioned Indy 😂
More leeway for Indy. As long as we are a two-seed or better, more or less, unless another big time Midwest team gets ahead of us then there are two pod leaders that will go to indy.

Point well taken though.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
It sounds weird hearing Kansas has depth issues. It's not from a lack of landing top recruits.

Reactions: Schnelk
It sounds weird hearing Kansas has depth issues. It's not from a lack of landing top recruits.
Yeah, their transfers haven’t performed to what they thought they would…at least not yet —Timberlake isn’t shooting as well as they thought and isn’t getting a ton of mins. Their starters play a lot of mins. They’re still pretty good tho. Hunter vs Ware and Reneau vs Adams will be good matchups.

Reactions: BoilerAndy

No Dick but Dickinson.

ghostbusters-bill-murray.gif

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerAndy
Purdue beating them twice this season should do it. No splits.
Would be nice so we don’t have to hear how Woodson is 3-1 vs us…even tho 2 of those wins had career days from a guard.

Big shot Rob shooting 27% from 3 on the year and comes back from an injury, hits a ton of 3s and last year JHS comes in, puts on a historic performance, then ✌️ out for the rest of the year and hasn’t been seen since ….even in the NBA

Reactions: DrEss
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT