ADVERTISEMENT

I better get off my big fat butt and get into football mode.

I originally was planning on skipping Indiana State because of too much shit going on at home these days, but because of too much shit going on at home these days, I need the day away.
and to see a win, don't know how many more you'll see, just for the record I predicted 5 this yr

I'm not back into football yet. Maybe it's the post-basketball high, but I also think it's the turnover in players that we see with the portal. Hasn't really affected the basketball team yet, but I'm not sure my interest will be the same for football.

I'm rounding into year round college basketball superfan and I'm OK with it. Can't get enough of podcasts, blogs, etc.

I'll watch college football and other sports if nothing else is going on, but it's not appointment TV for me anymore, and I haven't looked at one football preview yet.

I say bring that badketball high into the football season.

By the way, the first open practice game at Mackey will be packed this year. I don't know if they still do the midnight madness but it will be crazy.

I have never been a big football guy. Might watch them on a rainy day with recording, but I wish the team the best.

Reactions: northside100
I say bring that badketball high into the football season.

By the way, the first open practice game at Mackey will be packed this year. I don't know if they still do the midnight madness but it will be crazy.
When do they do open practices at Mackey?

And didn’t the ncaa take away midnight madness?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
You better watch that Indiana st game. It could be our only win this year. When the football team loses, people get drunk. And rather than getting happy, they get grumpy. And when people get grumpy they only read half of my posts. And when you only read half my posts, you miss the point I’m making and take my words out of context. When you take my words out of context you start calling me names. And when you start calling me names I reply with posts that are a page long. So if you see a mouse, give him a cookie

You better watch that Indiana st game. It could be our only win this year. When the football team loses, people get drunk. And rather than getting happy, they get grumpy. And when people get grumpy they only read half of my posts. And when you only read half my posts, you miss the point I’m making and take my words out of context. When you take my words out of context you start calling me names. And when you start calling me names I reply with posts that are a page long. So if you see a mouse, give him a cookie
No ppl only read half your posts because you ramble and make no sense.

Have you ever rooted for Purdue in football or basketball?

Was a huge fan during billy dicken, Brees and Orton but then those Hazel years really crushed it for me.
Many Purdue sports fans don't remember the Billy Dicken year. He led the team to a surprising bowl game during Tiller's first year and established the basketball on grass offense that brought the conference into the 21st century. That was a magical year, especially if you were a student on campus. Good times.

Many Purdue sports fans don't remember the Billy Dicken year. He led the team to a surprising bowl game during Tiller's first year and established the basketball on grass offense that brought the conference into the 21st century. That was a magical year, especially if you were a student on campus. Good times.
I do! It was my soph year. Very fun season with low expectations (losing to Toledo out the gate) snd then the Boilers rattled off a string of wins starting with a top 10-15ish Notre Dame.

I remember watching Brees come in for mop up duty and he wasn’t too impressive and I was a bit nervous for him to start the next year….i was really glad to be wrong 😂

AS I mentioned before, you will find more happiness if you don't seek or care about validation from others in a forum. I don't understand why acceptance of your considerations are so important to you. I don't see the same concern from others. People just make a comment and some agree and some don't, but many more just read. It can't be good for your health

That's actually real clever, Wole!

Looking forward to being on campus early Friday and Saturday for the game. Basketball season will be here soon enough.

I'm rounding into year round college basketball superfan and I'm OK with it. Can't get enough of podcasts, blogs, etc.

I'll watch college football and other sports if nothing else is going on, but it's not appointment TV for me anymore, and I haven't looked at one football preview yet.
It’s really hard for me to care much about Purdue football when in the best possible scenario they claw their way into the second tier of the Big Ten for a season and in most seasons I just hope they stay out of the bottom quartile of the conference.

The BoT had what was probably a once in a lifetime opportunity to invest in football with Tiller and failed to do so. I’m happy for the program that they’ve climbed out of the dark days of Hazel and wish them the best but I doubt I’ll ever again be invested.

I'm not going to read all of that so I'm sorry that happened to you or congratulations.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT