ADVERTISEMENT

Commitment and what it would mean now

Ok. I see you have no interest in discussion
The issue is this…when we did discuss we were called every name in the book including racist for not liking the job the coach was doing. None of us mentioned Hazzel. None of us mentioned DEI. We just saw the same crap last year as we did this year.

We were pro Purdue because we wanted better for the team. The flaws were there all along…people just chose to ignore them.

Hard to support a guy who’s doing NOTHING right and wasting years of my favorite teams time and resources!

The issue is this…when we did discuss we were called every name in the book including racist for not liking the job the coach was doing. None of us mentioned Hazzel. None of us mentioned DEI. We just saw the same crap last year as we did this year.

We were pro Purdue because we wanted better for the team. The flaws were there all along…people just chose to ignore them.

Hard to support a guy who’s doing NOTHING right and wasting years of my favorite teams time and resources!
I didn't call names. Shame people did. I just disagreed. Now that I've seen them play this year, I agree more on the coaching. I didn't prior to the season and stated why I believed that.

Reactions: z_one

You never mentioned Hazel? Since when?

Moussa has been a 3 year starter. Those guys are supposed to develop…not be the best they ever have been as a freshman…but I’m sure that’s Brohms fault!

I think Katlaftis is an undersized DE and not a LB. He’s just a tweener. Another guy the staff is asking to do too much in a bad system.

It’s like you shitting on Cam Allen last year. Guy had been crazy productive for us and then this crazy system comes along and asks him to do something he can’t and shouldn’t. That’s not really his fault. He’d have never come to Purdue to play in this defense. He stuck it out because he loved Purdue and now he’s your poster child for failure even though he was a good defender for multiple years for us.

Are you starting to see it now? What good coaches do vs bad? Scheme and use the talent you have? Develop the guys who you do have into better players? The way you worship Purdue coaches you never watched and hate the ones who came here and did well while you (pa)trolled the message board with meaningless PFF stats is truly hilarious. It suggests you have no clue what you are seeing so you need a crutch!

I’ve been right about the past 3 coaches and why they would fail or succeed. My hit rate is great. Yours looks like ours trying to find a good coach! Lacking!
Moussa has never had big ten strength. You know that. Still doesn’t. Lacks the frame. He wasn’t good under brohm and isn’t now. Quick, who are the good brohm OL in 6 years?

They can fire Walters today and I won’t care. You’re literally beating yourself up verbally lol.

As nat stated, when commitable offers went out all there was for Yanni from better programs was Wisconsin … at fullback

I was a cam Allen defender lol. I have a cam Allen T-shirt. I don’t dislike good brohm players.

I’m team Orton. You know I’m always on the right side with this stuff
You’re a bigger fan boy about brohm than any kirsch fan ever was about Brandon. There are dudes who still will tell anyone who will listen that Curtis painter couldn’t beat ranked teams who would tell you to take it easy on brohm…

Two things I’ve never heard from a brohm fan

1) better than young
2) defenses of the bob Diaco hire

Diaco… who couldn’t stop the Rutgers wildcat and was at least as bad as hazell and Harrell

Reactions: z_one
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT