ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Johnson??

Sort of like the “battle” between a hammer and a nail, amirite?

Well, we just landed Bryce Kirtz for one. Truth be told, ND beats us pretty regularly for recruits, though not as regularly as we have been beating Purdue. It's annoying, so I know how you guys feel.

I went to a Ball State @ Northwestern game a few years ago. This guy is probably the kid that was dancing around mocking the Cardinal fans.

Reactions: Purdue11
Well, we just landed Bryce Kirtz for one. Truth be told, ND beats us pretty regularly for recruits, though not as regularly as we have been beating Purdue. It's annoying, so I know how you guys feel.

Again, are you just ignoring the fact that this was during the worst era ever at Purdue? Congrats for beating us during a stretch that actually was quite the norm by NW standards for a large part of their history.

That’s great. He’s your highest ranked recruit. He would be our 4th highest ranked recruit.

Speaking of beating regularly: NW beat Purdue all of SIX times between 1957 and 2003. Even IU Football wasn’t that pathetic.

Reactions: ejs1111
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT