ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden Laptop Story Was Real

FreedomWins

Junior
Jun 29, 2021
It wasn't Russian misinformation but it was election interference by big tech and Democrats. Why doesn't big tech and why don't most Democrats believe in honest and fair elections? It's not about democracy with the Democrat party. It's about power.

It wasn't Russian misinformation but it was election interference by big tech and Democrats. Why doesn't big tech and why don't most Democrats believe in honest and fair elections? It's not about democracy with the Democrat party. It's about power.

Duh......the Biden laptop story was obviously true to all. Well to all but the most partisan hacks. They knew it was true too, but will not admit it to this day.

Politically motivated media/bigtech coverup for sure.

Germans to anyone watching news sources and not MSM Democratic talking points.
Hey Bob, did you know Joe had a son named Hunter?

Which was obvious to everyone.

Soviet style whitewash from our communist press corps.

Consequently, the unthinking DEMS on here and elsewhere dutifully like sheep repeated the CNN, BigTech and mefia lies.....just like they did with the Russian Hoax.

Goes, to ask, at what point do DEMS reflect & ask themselves questions?

I mean fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.......here we have DEMS sticking with their party & media, when clearly they have been made fools, over and over again.

Embarrassing for them. As evidence shows they WANT to be dutiful gullible sheep dupes I guess?

Reactions: bonefish1
@indy35 believes whatever his cult leaders like Psaki demand him to believe. Lie for the party. The party. The party. The party.

Shows they WANT to be made fools of obviously. They just NEED to believe their PARTY CULT so much, it doesn't matter how many times they are lied to by their leaders and media. Clear evidence of that, over and over. WOW!

Does anybody know what "the Big Guy" cut is on Hunters art work? Is it the same deal as Ukraine and China deals?

This story was “carefully packaged” as Russian misinformation when they knew it would hurt the Democrat party. It was all the truth of course.

I don't understand how the lefties here can't see that they shouldn't trust the media. They literally trotted out an FBI official to lie to their faces. WTF!
I thought it was 52 former FBI agents that told sleepy Joe it was a Russian disinformation plot against him.
But, the MSM did their due diligence, investigated it and found it to be true. NOT
Twitter and FB had such proof it was a hoax that they took all references to it down from their sites and banned anyone posting it.

I thought it was 52 former FBI agents that told sleepy Joe it was a Russian disinformation plot against him.
But, the MSM did their due diligence, investigated it and found it to be true. NOT
Twitter and FB had such proof it was a hoax that they took all references to it down from their sites and banned anyone posting it.
I wouldn't say the MSM did their due diligence. They did everything they could to dismiss the story until after the election.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Still real @indy35 and you were fooled by propagandists. Admit it. You won’t. Left wingers aren’t good at admitting they were wrong. Have to look strong for the party. It’s always about the party. The party. The party. The party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT