ADVERTISEMENT

Huge turning point in season

Boiler Addict

True Freshman
Feb 19, 2020
Could have been 3-1, and favored in 2 out of the next 3 and a good shot of going 5-2. before cross over week. I really don’t think Rutgers or Nebraska are gimmie’s. Need to be really careful these next two weeks

What’s Brohm’s record in Friday games? I feel like we are at least 0-3.

Bigger question, why are there Friday games? And why does Minnesota get so many this season?

Anyone notice a trend? 20-24-27-34. Opponents scoring average continues to go up. No turnovers either.

Is there a possibility that we engineer or invest in a helmet that shows target count for each receiver to the QB? 3/4 games there’s been 18+ targets to one receiver. Sure they’re great, but I do see other open receivers. On the interception I see two open receivers, albeit for short gains.

Demarcus Mitchell injury? Uh oh.

Two weeks in a row I wonder “what’s going on with special teams?” Look at #87 on the field goal block, doesn’t really do anything.

Conspiracy theories and crap. We got screwed but we were always going to be a 0.500 team no matter the ways. Anyone notice we’re not good at anything?

Reactions: Fugs
I’m hoping this lights the fire to ball out ROS. Rondale back, we looked great tonight and truly won the game, think our QB situation is solidified. My hope is we lock in after this screw job.

LEGGOOOOOOO

Could have been 3-1, and favored in 2 out of the next 3 and a good shot of going 5-2. before cross over week. I really don’t think Rutgers or Nebraska are gimmie’s. Need to be really careful these next two weeks

Bigger question, why are there Friday games? And why does Minnesota get so many this season?

Anyone notice a trend? 20-24-27-34. Opponents scoring average continues to go up. No turnovers either.

Is there a possibility that we engineer or invest in a helmet that shows target count for each receiver to the QB? 3/4 games there’s been 18+ targets to one receiver. Sure they’re great, but I do see other open receivers. On the interception I see two open receivers, albeit for short gains.

Two weeks in a row I wonder “what’s going on with special teams?” Look at #87 on the field goal block, doesn’t really do anything.
Could 4-0 if Plummer started against NW.

You mean if Rondale started against nw.
No Plummer. AC was injured and could not move at all. Plummer has some escapability. He can also run the RPO which puts a little more pressure on the defense.

No Plummer. AC was injured and could not move at all. Plummer has some escapability. He can also run the RPO which puts a little more pressure on the defense.
Maybe, but Rondale puts a whole lot more pressure on the defense.

did you forget Minnesota had 25 players out?

did you forget Minnesota had 25 players out?

Just like everything, it sounds better when they say that, but how many starters and key reserves?

For reference, you know Purdue played with 11+ scholarship players missing, right? 30+ when you include walk-ons? Does that sound better?

More importantly, 3 key guys on the DL out of a typical 7-8 man rotation missed the game or was extremely limited in Watts, Mitchell and Karlaftis.

Be careful what you read and believe on the Internet, everything reported is biased in some way to get clicks, stir emotion, etc.

Regardless, the point of the post was not looking at the past but the future. Purdue is still an extremely young team, can’t wait for 2021 and beyond.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT