ADVERTISEMENT

How will future generations judge this moment?

hunkgolden

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2004

I think he is commenting on the fact that if your due date is Tuesday you can have an abortion on Monday in New York due to the broad "health" clause (and the fact that a doctor isn't needed to make that determination) written into the new law.

Why did everyone jump on the racist bandwagon? Even weirder given minority abortion rates.

Last edited:
I think he is commenting on the fact that if your due date is Tuesday you can have an abortion on Monday in New York due to the broad "health" clause (and the fact that a doctor isn't needed to make that determination) written into the new law.

Why did everyone jump on the racist bandwagon? Even weirder given minority abortion rates.

Well then he come back and clarify what he means. In the meantime...,

I had read a headline about the law and I know who Cuomo is but didn't put it together until your post.

My comment was simply a joke because I didn't know what the picture was about. Lighten up.

Obviously the issue is more important to some than others.

There hasn't been an abortion thread in some time. Guess we're overdue.

I’d guess the future generations would have a better understanding of the facts of the bill, as long as they’re not Fox News watchers of course.

Am I missing something? Doesn't this just take the current federal laws and ink them into NY state law? Pretty confident this doesn't open the door to some 11th hour baby bloodbath. This seems like a preempitve strike on codifying Roe V Wade into state law in case it gets overturned by the SCOTUS.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT