ADVERTISEMENT

Political genius

BuilderBob6

All-American
Jan 27, 2007
North Carolina
Brilliant strategy to bring the party together and raise funds for his legal fees.

“Anybody that makes a ‘Contribution’ to Birdbrain, from this moment forth, will be permanently barred from the MAGA camp,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social website. “We don’t want them, and will not accept them.”

Haley's toast. One million is nothing in a Presidential campaign. When she finished 3rd in Iowa and didn't win NH, the stars aligned and the Haley bus headed out of town.

As much as you hate to hear this, DJT will be your next President.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Haley's toast. One million is nothing in a Presidential campaign. When she finished 3rd in Iowa and didn't win NH, the stars aligned and the Haley bus headed out of town.

As much as you hate to hear this, DJT will be your next President.
If he is, he will be $83.3 million poorer. And his fat orange, jury-decided sexual abuser head will explode.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

If he is, he will be $83.3 million poorer. And his fat orange, jury-decided sexual abuser head will explode.

You are smarter than your post....I hope. Bullshit trial, bullshit witness who was coached and coerced. She will settle for a few million and it will all go away. And she can go gargle some Listerine to get the taste out.

You are smarter than your post....I hope. Bullshit trial, bullshit witness who was coached and coerced. She will settle for a few million and it will all go away. And she can go gargle some Listerine to get the taste out.
Because what happens in a court of law with rules of evidence doesn’t matter, but what Trump rages about does? For Trump to settle for a few million he will have to admit that he defamed her. Trump admits that he was in the wrong?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Because what happens in a court of law with rules of evidence doesn’t matter, but what Trump rages about does? For Trump to settle for a few million he will have to admit that he defamed her. Trump admits that he was in the wrong?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Then it will drag out for longer than she's alive. You know how that works....right?

The judge hated trump. The jury hated trump. The court stenographer hated trump. The bailiffs hated trump. The janitor hated trump. They all conspired against him.

The judge hated trump. The jury hated trump. The court stenographer hated trump. The bailiffs hated trump. The janitor hated trump. They all conspired against him.
So. Much. Winning. Can't wait to see the fraud penalty.

Hey, aren't baseless and endless appeals what lawyers pray for every night?
If they lose? 100%. Keeps the meter running.

If they win a civil suit? No sir.

By the way, I wonder if his ability to pay will conflict with his NY trial assertion that he hasn’t overstated his assets? He claims to be a gazillion-aire. Oughta be able to afford $83.3 million like it’s pocket change.

It seems pretty ridiculous to have this lawsuit 28 years after it supposedly occurred. She must have not been to hurt back in 1997.

It seems pretty ridiculous to have this lawsuit 28 years after it supposedly occurred. She must have not been to hurt back in 1997.
So you have a problem with the legislature and their lengthy statute of limitations for civil suits.

For what it’s worth, the ability to prevail in a civil suit based on long ago actions is infinitely harder. A trial jury heard the entirety of admissible evidence and found in favor of the plaintiff. I didn’t hear nor determine the veracity of that evidence, and neither did you.

Trump could have testified during that civil suit, but then he would’ve been subject to cross examination. He chose not to testify, which is his prerogative. Instead, he chose to testify after the judgment for the plaintiff during the damages portion, primarily to complain about the trial he didn’t testify in, and to make political statements. in doing so it seems clear that he massively pissed off the jury and will now pay the price.

So you have a problem with the legislature and their lengthy statute of limitations for civil suits.

For what it’s worth, the ability to prevail in a civil suit based on long ago actions is infinitely harder. A trial jury heard the entirety of admissible evidence and found in favor of the plaintiff. I didn’t hear nor determine the veracity of that evidence, and neither did you.

Trump could have testified during that civil suit, but then he would’ve been subject to cross examination. He chose not to testify, which is his prerogative. Instead, he chose to testify after the judgment for the plaintiff during the damages portion, primarily to complain about the trial he didn’t testify in, and to make political statements. in doing so it seems clear that he massively pissed off the jury and will now pay the price.
I have a problem with this as why didn’t she sue him decades ago. If he was guilty of this in 1996 then take him to court. Now since many hate Trump’s guts she got a favorable ruling. Looking at it with an open mind which many people can’t, it seems like a crock of crap to me.

I have a problem with this as why didn’t she sue him decades ago. If he was guilty of this in 1996 then take him to court. Now since many hate Trump’s guts she got a favorable ruling. Looking at it with an open mind which many people can’t, it seems like a crock of crap to me.
Or because the evidence supported the suit she got a favorable ruling. Believe it or not, most people respect the rule of law and the courtroom instructions and weight evidence fairly.

• Haha
A guilty verdict would have had to come within five years of an overt act.

It was a civil suit-he was adjudged liable for his sexual assault. No deprivation of freedom = less statute of limitations restrictions.
Ok, but waiting so long makes no sense to me. Her life would have been so much more enriched had this been done decades ago. It’s probably not about the money, but another hit on Trump during his campaign.

Ok, but waiting so long makes no sense to me. Her life would have been so much more enriched had this been done decades ago. It’s probably not about the money, but another hit on Trump during his campaign.
Sure—it’s way harder to prove with time. But it’s possible and happens as with the Catholic Church suits.

Or because the evidence supported the suit she got a favorable ruling. Believe it or not, most people respect the rule of law and the courtroom instructions and weight evidence fairly.
@BuilderBob6 That may be, but it's VERY easy to sway a jury if there is pertinent evidence that gets left out.

Makes me think of a Netflix story I saw called American Nightmare. A couple had their lives turned upside down when someone broke into their house and kidnapped her. Then she showed up days later at her parents house. The police AND FBI didn't believe their story, so they were going to prosecute them. If it wasn't for the good work of another police officer in a different area, their case wouldn't have been solved and they would have been wrongfully federally charged and convicted.

That type of shit happens more than you think.

Reactions: herrli
A guilty verdict would have had to come within five years of an overt act.

It was a civil suit-he was adjudged liable for his sexual assault. No deprivation of freedom = less statute of limitations restrictions.
That doesn't answer the question. Why wasn't this case brought decades earlier?

That doesn't answer the question. Why wasn't this case brought decades earlier?
Thanks Mr. defense attorney. Pretty sure that was a key point by Trump’s defense, but of course he’s such a dumb ass that he preferred a hot looking attorney to a competent one.

What signal did THAT send to the jury! Lol

Thanks Mr. defense attorney. Pretty sure that was a key point by Trump’s defense, but of course he’s such a dumb ass that he preferred a hot looking attorney to a competent one.

What signal did THAT send to the jury! Lol
I see that you can't or refuse answer the question and go back to deflecting with childish sentiment.

Reactions: TwinDegrees2
And then during the damages phase when him and his attorney act like the rules of the court, decorum, and general human decency shouldn’t apply to him? What an arrogant loser.

I see that you can't or refuse answer the question and go back to deflecting with childish sentiment.
Because victims aren’t always okay with admitting that a very powerful, very wealthy man pinned them against a wall and stuffed his fat fingers into her vagina against her will.

OR you hate someone so much that you are willing to do anything to ruin them, ala Brett Kavanaugh.
That’s why there’s a trial!

And yes, victims of sexual assault tend to really hate men that pin them against a wall and shove their fingers into their vagina.

This post is a joke and over the top sarcasm at how trumpers believe any accusations or criticisms of trump are based on malice and have nothing to do with the truth. And yet you liked the post @Boilermaker03 ……..and it wasn’t for the sarcasm. It’s true for you. Unbelievable.

This post is a joke and over the top sarcasm at how trumpers believe any accusations or criticisms of trump are based on malice and have nothing to do with the truth. And yet you liked the post @Boilermaker03 ……..and it wasn’t for the sarcasm. It’s true for you. Unbelievable.
What's unbelievable is that you are unable to see that our Justice system isn't blind. In fact it's far from blind. Politics are very much involved, especially in certain areas of the country. It's unbelievable to me that you and @HoosierfanJM are so eager to see someone go down with NO evidence, simply because you've been conditioned to hate the man.

We have example after example after example of FAKED hate crimes by the left. Yet, you just want to find it to be true so badly.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Afraid he would have her disappear. Yeah right! Now it’s safe to prosecute Trump. Take the money and run. Be safe
Not that he would have done it, but Trump in the 80’s and 90’s was in so deep with NYC mob guys who knows what message she got.

Not that he would have done it, but Trump in the 80’s and 90’s was in so deep with NYC mob guys who knows what message she got.
There's no evidence of this. Did he use businesses for projects that had connections with the mob. I have no doubt, but to say that he was in deep with the mob is just patently false.

There's no evidence of this. Did he use businesses for projects that had connections with the mob. I have no doubt, but to say that he was in deep with the mob is just patently false.
Trump has pretty much said so during his interviews with Howard Stern back in the day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT