ADVERTISEMENT

How the Right Lost Its Mind and Embraced Donald Trump

Broadly, the term applies to any politician who moves from their home state to another state with the sole purpose of running for elected office in the new state. Is that hard to understand?
Broadly, that's not what a carpetbagger is at all. Nothing to do with politics at least not until a bunch of conservatives started using it incorrectly to represent something else. Kind of like Webster including "irregardless".

But let's get to the REAL issue here: when is Trump going to fulfill his most important campaign promise and put Hillary in prison. Every day she walks free is an affront to every American citizen, and indeed the entire free thinking populace of the world. She is one of, if not the worst, criminal in the history of the world, and should be listed among the Hitler's and Bin Ladens of the world. Indeed, a direct descendant of Satan himself. But probably worse than Satan. Like the superdevil or something. Lock her up, amiright?

Trump gets his tax reform through and the economy takes off with 4% sustained growth, for the next three years, he will be re elected.
He's been fought every step of the way by both republicans and democrats. He's done a good job with a completely messed up foreign policy. He's also done a good job with the illegal immigration issue. I feel his only real set back is repealing the ACA. And health care is a very complicated issue and needs more than 200 days to get figured out. The republicans didn't have a plan in place. Everyone in the Senate, Congress and the Executive need to get it right.
I don't think throwing HLC in jail is high on his priority list.

Why would I bring up knowing Paul Ryan in the middle of an argument about Charlie Sykes?!!! Because HE is a friend of Sykes you freakin idiot. They are both from Wisconsin for the 8th time. I don't know Paul Ryan. If that isn't clear enough I actually edited the post. Did you even consider you might have misunderstood the post..........or did you go straight to the "logical" conclusion that Ryan is my friend but I don't like him? Unfreakinbelievable.
I'm not going to get in another lame argument with you over Hillary's accomplishments. One ridiculous pissing match with you in my lifetime is enough thank you.
Buh bye.

Of course you edited it. Your WRITING was poor.

No pissing match here. That's what you're engaging in? Mine is genuine curiosity. I'm interested in this list of Hillary's accomplishments.

Reactions: TheBoris
Broadly, that's not what a carpetbagger is at all. Nothing to do with politics at least not until a bunch of conservatives started using it incorrectly to represent something else. Kind of like Webster including "irregardless".

But let's get to the REAL issue here: when is Trump going to fulfill his most important campaign promise and put Hillary in prison. Every day she walks free is an affront to every American citizen, and indeed the entire free thinking populace of the world. She is one of, if not the worst, criminal in the history of the world, and should be listed among the Hitler's and Bin Ladens of the world. Indeed, a direct descendant of Satan himself. But probably worse than Satan. Like the superdevil or something. Lock her up, amiright?
You have posted several times this will not happen. Did you forget what you stated before?

Reactions: TheBoris

that's not really true.

A carpetbagger has long been regarded as an opportunist, including politicians who move to an area of which they have no connection, with the sole purpose of substantially increasing their chances of being elected.

Why would I bring up knowing Paul Ryan in the middle of an argument about Charlie Sykes?!!! Because HE is a friend of Sykes you freakin idiot. They are both from Wisconsin for the 8th time. I don't know Paul Ryan. If that isn't clear enough I actually edited the post. Did you even consider you might have misunderstood the post..........or did you go straight to the "logical" conclusion that Ryan is my friend but I don't like him? Unfreakinbelievable.
I'm not going to get in another lame argument with you over Hillary's accomplishments. One ridiculous pissing match with you in my lifetime is enough thank you.
Buh bye.
BuilderBob6, meet Purdue85.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT