ADVERTISEMENT

How did IU beat Illinois?

Obviously there's still a lot of games left - that loss in Bloomington could end up really helping the Boilers......we shall see.

The Canon Trophy game is looking bigger and bigger for now.

1052213164.jpg

They started a thread over there entitled "The Illinois win is looking better and better by the week!" You can't make this stuff up, what a clueless fanbase. Who cares when you are going to end up 3 and 9?

Reactions: DAG10
Bama called for SEVENTEEN penalties
Tennessee played well in general...'Bama had chances to put the game away, BUT, the officials absolutely played a role in that outcome....there was a blatant targeting call missed live and somehow even bypassed on review, and, the PI that happened late and led to a Vols TD was pretty bad as well.

They started a thread over there entitled "The Illinois win is looking better and better by the week!" You can't make this stuff up, what a clueless fanbase. Who cares when you are going to end up 3 and 9?

Not even comparable to the Indy Star's article proclaiming that their "Bowl hopes" were hurt by the loss...what garbage.

Tennessee played well in general...'Bama had chances to put the game away, BUT, the officials absolutely played a role in that outcome....there was a blatant targeting call missed live and somehow even bypassed on review, and, the PI that happened late and led to a Vols TD was pretty bad as well.
Alabama was gifted a TD on a bogus PI call in the end zone, definitely bad calls both ways.

Reactions: pboiler18 and DAG10
IL literally punched Tanner Morgan in the head and knocked him out of the game LOL
Yeah, even if it was incidental the guy should have been ejected for stupidity. He had no shot at punching the football out from that angle. I understand it is a play that has become common, but guys should be penalized if they miss the football and knock out an opposing player with a blow to the head.

I saw that numerous times where the tv cameras zoomed in on this. WTF?
It said they are trying to power IU to a victory. If that is true, they are going to have some people with cardiac arrests, because that is not happening anymore this year.
I bet the local McDonald’s and Burger Kings in that area were backed up at the drive thrus with these guys missing their shifts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TX4GB

I believe it is commonly referred to as the "Bright Light Syndrome". The bright lights need to be turned on #700! We need some tee shirts at the bucket to celebrate our rival's historical accomplishment.

Reactions: boilermaker75
In the last year and a half, the RevCoach LEO’s have beaten Idaho twice, barely beaten Western Kentucky twice, and Illinois by a point. The doxxed one still wants iu to extend RCLEO. Hope it happens.

Reactions: ChuckJr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT