ADVERTISEMENT

He might be rated a 2-star

Also, remember that Brohm may get a bonus depending on his position in recruiting, so he's more concerned about getting the players he wants than that bonus. Purdue is fortunate to have such a great coach that has made Purdue football more than watchable again.

Last edited:
But he`s big red headed and wants to be a Boilermaker! Thats a plus

Love the quotes about how the program is perceived. Great to hear brohm is getting guys fully committed.

Also stars with ol has to be a bit if a crapshoot with how many there are and how few people can actually evaluate correctly. If the staff offered on the spot, I'm 100 percent sold.

No redheads
some exceptions

Angie-Everhart-Legs-Sexy-Celebrity-Picture-Zeman-Celebrity-Legs-00003.jpg

Dude is massive and camped well. OL and DL are the biggest needs this year so I don’t mind it at all. If he struggles or doesn’t continue to improve, Purdue can go elsewhere. No risk, all reward here.

Stick are you @stick1505 ?

Also, remember that Brohm may get a bonus depending on his position in recruiting, so he's more concerned about getting the players he wants than that bonus. Purdue is fortunate to have such a great coach that has made Purdue football more than watchable again.
Brohm's bonus for finishing 25th or better in one of the big 3 recruiting final rankings is something he is very unlikely to repeat THIS year: Since the rankings are calculated based upon total (points) of all the players in a team's class, this year's small ( 15-17 ?) class will fall short of 25 despite what might be excellent avg. stars/points PER player.

Any time your staff offers and takes a commitment from a kid who camped in June that should be good news. They've seen the kid up close and want him even though it's still relatively early in the process and there are plenty of other kids out there that could have taken that spot.

Reactions: Bayou Boiler
He's a solid 3 star on 247. I would bet that he'll be a 3 star when Rivals updates their rankings (August I think). He's a late bloomer who, just 2 years ago was only 5'11" so he's an "under the radar" kid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT