ADVERTISEMENT

He destroyed conservatism

Yeah except Biden never said he was just going to shut it down no questions asked. Look, I get it, you’re operating in the simpleton version of life that Trump does. No one wants to shut the economy down and it’s highly misleading at best to say that’s what Biden wants to do if you aren’t going to bother to discuss it in the full context of what he said.

Ofherwise you’re doing nothing more than talking out of your ass.
I clearly stated that Biden would close down again IF RECOMMENDED BY “the scientists “.

I’ve been discussing this in full context this entire time. You once again moved the goalposts to “it is what it is”. Then when called on how dumb that comparison is, you moved the goalposts back to “well Biden never said he was for sure going to close down the economy again”. Tighten it up.

I clearly stated that Biden would close down again IF RECOMMENDED BY “the scientists “.

I’ve been discussing this in full context this entire time. You once again moved the goalposts to “it is what it is”. Then when called on how dumb that comparison is, you moved the goalposts back to “well Biden never said he was for sure going to close down the economy again”. Tighten it up.

Ha. Dude you’re the one who keeps saying Biden just wants to shut it down. Not me. You’re all over fukking creation with this nonsense. Whatever.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Agreed. I'm not sure it was in Biden's best interest to say he would shut down the economy again. I think pretty much everyone agrees that isn't necessary.

Except when you don’t say anything about him consulting with scientists. But I digress....

The reference was to your politicians cause they sure as hell haven't figured it out. You think trump believes it lol? Gimme a freaking break.......and neither do you. If you argue we have to live with it, you don't get it.
What do you suggest, Bob? Other than live with it, what do you suggest? We sure as hell aren’t closing down again.

Did you work with any Warehouse Management Systems as part of your John Deere implementation? That's the type of software we specialize in.

I don't care to bet you. You could be telling the truth, it really doesn't matter to me. I was just pulling the same "I don't believe you" stunt that you used on me.

You mentioned the 44k/day number in the post I responded to, so I assumed you would put together I was mentioning that number when I said 44k. I apologize for having too much faith in you.

Still waiting on your predictions for January. Don't forget we want a weekly update on how your predictions are doing. If USPS is doing better by then, maybe we can send you a weekly sticker for each prediction you get right.

We can agree to disagree on whether or not the virus would be managed differently among other presidents/candidates.

No, I did not specify software in that project. I bought factory-wide software at Verizon in another project. The only sioftware I was involved with at Deere was related to parallel processing for our MRP II planning activities and the Sales & Operations Planning Process I implemented there.

The reengineering team I was part of set the "vision", the "strategic" direction in processes and "how" we were going to run/manage the business, manage the entire order mgmt process from farmer to delivery and high level manufacturing, marketing and financial strategies.
We then presented the high level strategies to Managers and Branches world-wide and let them tackle the tactical decisions to accomplish the vision.

Bet? SHOCKER ! Just so you know, you would have lost ! If you EVER doubt that, the offer is standing.

Predictions? I have nothing to prove. I already did it for a 5 month period of time - There is PLENTY of comments and data to review,
in addition to my comments about the reopening being a southern state fiasco and the school reopening being a failure. YOU are the one claiming to have better insights. Take a shot. Your attempt would give me an incentive to do it again and point out where your's is wrong. Then we could track BOTH.

Virus Mgmt? - Agree to disagree? FAT chance ! YOU are wrong - there is NO easy way to say it Pete. Trump is an unmitigated disaster
, never took it seriously, never used science, never got accurate tests, gave away part of our PPE and never replenished it, never told his followers to wear masks when deaths were piling up everywhere and is still trying to wish it away by "claiming" he has a vaccine by Nov (just watch) Only fools would take it ! (like the Hydroxychloroquine and bleach ideas he had)

No . . there is NO doubt that Biden would be SUPERIOR to Trump if for no other reason than he would follow the science and get out of the way of the experts versus claiming he knew everything. How did that work out for Trump? He looks like the baffoon that he is.

No, I did not specify software in that project. I bought factory-wide software at Verizon in another project. The only sioftware I was involved with at Deere was related to parallel processing for our MRP II planning activities and the Sales & Operations Planning Process I implemented there.

The reengineering team I was part of set the "vision", the "strategic" direction in processes and "how" we were going to run/manage the business, manage the entire order mgmt process from farmer to delivery and high level manufacturing, marketing and financial strategies.
We then presented the high level strategies to Managers and Branches world-wide and let them tackle the tactical decisions to accomplish the vision.

Bet? SHOCKER ! Just so you know, you would have lost ! If you EVER doubt that, the offer is standing.

Predictions? I have nothing to prove. I already did it for a 5 month period of time - There is PLENTY of comments and data to review,
in addition to my comments about the reopening being a southern state fiasco and the school reopening being a failure. YOU are the one claiming to have better insights. Take a shot. Your attempt would give me an incentive to do it again and point out where your's is wrong. Then we could track BOTH.

Virus Mgmt? - Agree to disagree? FAT chance ! YOU are wrong - there is NO easy way to say it Pete. Trump is an unmitigated disaster
, never took it seriously, never used science, never got accurate tests, gave away part of our PPE and never replenished it, never told his followers to wear masks when deaths were piling up everywhere and is still trying to wish it away by "claiming" he has a vaccine by Nov (just watch) Only fools would take it ! (like the Hydroxychloroquine and bleach ideas he had)

No . . there is NO doubt that Biden would be SUPERIOR to Trump if for no other reason than he would follow the science and get out of the way of the experts versus claiming he knew everything. How did that work out for Trump? He looks like the baffoon that he is.
So scientists are to be trusted on the virus, but the scientists developing the vaccines aren’t to be trusted when they come out in November? Should we only trust the scientists who fit the liberal narrative?

Once again, we will have to agree to disagree. I think we’ve gone back and forth on this enough. I’m not going to change my views and you aren’t going to change yours.

Now if you will excuse me, I’m sitting by the pool watching the RNC having a drink. Have a good night.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
What do you suggest, Bob? Other than live with it, what do you suggest? We sure as hell aren’t closing down again.

For starters, all we would have to do . . is religiously wear a piece of cloth over our mouths and noses. MILLIONS have died because people refused to do so. Because Trump has poisoned that well, we only have 2 real options left.

1.) A vaccine -don't hold your breath and don't take anything blessed by this administration (My family won't) &

2.) a 3 week hard shutdown - all states at the same time, like Italy and others did. We would save ourselves a LOT of pain and could restart the schools and economy

Barring those options, you better pray your family isn't impacted. If they are, you may regret it for a long time.

PS Of course we could also improve the numbers by getting more accurate and timely testing by just buying testing kits overseas, but . . Trump won't do that - HE really thinks he is a Genius ! (when in fact he is about 50 cards short of a full deck - as his sister and niece obviously know.)

For starters, all we would have to do . . is religiously wear a piece of cloth over our mouths and noses. MILLIONS have died because people refused to do so. Because Trump has poisoned that well, we only have 2 real options left.

1.) A vaccine -don't hold your breath and don't take anything blessed by this administration (My family won't) &

2.) a 3 week hard shutdown - all states at the same time, like Italy and others did. We would save ourselves a LOT of pain and could restart the schools and economy

Barring those options, you better pray your family isn't impacted. If they are, you may regret it for a long time.

PS Of course we could also improve the numbers by getting more accurate and timely testing by just buying testing kits overseas, but . . Trump won't do that - HE really thinks he is a Genius ! (when in fact he is about 50 cards short of a full deck - as his sister and niece obviously know.)
As smart as you are, how in the hell do you expect the governors of ALL 50 states to shut down at the same time? What kind of fantasyland do you live in? We don’t live in China, Cuba, or Nazi Germany.

Reactions: PurduePete98

I really don’t get you. Millions have not died. We are at 178k deaths in the US. Masks in public are mandatory in 34 states and the remaining 16 states have mask mandates in all of their big cities.

1. I don’t need your advice on what medicine/vaccines to take. When the time comes (early November) I’ll trust the professionals.

2. There is zero chance in hell we do a hard shut down. We simply can’t afford it. You are looking at helping the few while hurting the many. That’s illogical.

I DO pray that my family is not impacted as well as for a cure soon. I’m of the belief that when someone does it was their time to go. It isn’t something I can control.

What makes you think tests from overseas would be more accurate? Do you have data to back that up?

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Use the DPA to get as many of the fastest tests to the most people as quickly as possible. Follow up with trained people to do contact tracing........they should have starting training these people months ago. Use the military or national guard.

I hear there's a new spit test. DPA that sucker NOW.
The other thing is to lead by example and stop making fun of masks and promote the hell out of it by having EVERY MEMBER OF THE ADMINISTRATION wearing one.....but he already fcked that up 4 months ago and still isn't doing it now.

Btw, we barely closed down the first time. Trump couldn't wait to start talking about opening up again......then he made it happen.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Use the DPA to get as many of the fastest tests to the most people as quickly as possible. Follow up with trained people to do contact tracing........they should have starting training these people months ago. Use the military or national guard.

I hear there's a new spit test. DPA that sucker NOW.
The other thing is to lead by example and stop making fun of masks and promote the hell out of it by having EVERY MEMBER OF THE ADMINISTRATION wearing one.....but he already fcked that up 4 months ago and still isn't doing it now.

Btw, we barely closed down the first time. Trump couldn't wait to start talking about opening up again......then he made it happen.
We test more than any nation in the world. I would say we are doing a great job in that department.

I’m not sure where you live, but I see masks everywhere when I’m out in public.

We shouldn’t have closed down at all. There is no way we would do it again.

As smart as you are, how in the hell do you expect the governors of ALL 50 states to shut down at the same time? What kind of fantasyland do you live in? We don’t live in China, Cuba, or Nazi Germany.

I admit it would be nearly impossible before the election - too many political angles in play.

IF Biden wins the election, I believe he will try his best to educate the public on masks first and if that doesn't work, he will call the Governors together and treat it like a world war or banking crisis (ie We simply need your help to get your states to focus on America, our economy and our schools, because as we wait our enemies are getting stronger and we are getting much, much weaker and until this thing is addressed NOTHING else on either side of the aisle is possible - no money)

IF Trump wins, we both know solutions are off the table. (Pray for a miracle) I don't say that as Dem. I have voted Dem, Rep and Ind before. I say that from a "process mgmt / control" standpoint

I'll be honest, I am amazed that so many Americans are still willing to roll the dice on their families health by not wearing masks when our lives could be DRAMATICALLY back to normal after 3-4 weeks. Talk about willing to die for your team ! We need strong leadership badly or this thing could last a long, long time.

Bottom line: In past crises, we all recognized that the nation needs to pull together to win. For example, during the world wars EVERYONE did something to support the war effort (women went into the factories, people recycled, conserved power and supplies, etc..) Unless we can unite the nation in such an effort, this will be a very painful chapter in our history. (We haven't even seen the 2nd wave yet or any major mutations.)

I really don’t get you. Millions have not died. We are at 178k deaths in the US. Masks in public are mandatory in 34 states and the remaining 16 states have mask mandates in all of their big cities.

1. I don’t need your advice on what medicine/vaccines to take. When the time comes (early November) I’ll trust the professionals.

2. There is zero chance in hell we do a hard shut down. We simply can’t afford it. You are looking at helping the few while hurting the many. That’s illogical.

I DO pray that my family is not impacted as well as for a cure soon. I’m of the belief that when someone does it was their time to go. It isn’t something I can control.

What makes you think tests from overseas would be more accurate? Do you have data to back that up?

I misspoke - I meant lives being impacted, not deaths. (Thanks for highlighting that - I don't intentionally try to mislead)

Medicines - I am saying I will not trust ANY from this administration. My other comments were related to scientists / experts, where I said I would not trust ANY of them UNTIL they are allowed to speak freely with NOONE else on stage or in their ear.

Can't afford it??? Pete . . how many TRILLIONS have we spent in a circular firing squad? Either spend the Trillions ONCE or you will spend them over, and over and over.

We disagree on covid deaths and whether it was there time. It sounds like your saying . . if people cover their eyes and try to walk across a 5 lane interstate and deaths happen it was "just their time to go" That is what we are doing. Ignoring the obvious and saying it will magically just go away. How's that working? Do you do that with your family? If your child can't breath do you chalk it up to "it's just their time" or do you use science and lessons learned to rush them to an ER. (hopefully the latter)

Tests? They ARE more accurate. Do I have data off the top of my head, no - but I have read plenty of studies and reports which highlight this. Do searches on South Korea and Germany test accuracy versus ours. We simply can't catch much unless people have a fever.

I misspoke - I meant lives being impacted, not deaths. (Thanks for highlighting that - I don't intentionally try to mislead)

Medicines - I am saying I will not trust ANY from this administration. My other comments were related to scientists / experts, where I said I would not trust ANY of them UNTIL they are allowed to speak freely with NOONE else on stage or in their ear.

Can't afford it??? Pete . . how many TRILLIONS have we spent in a circular firing squad? Either spend the Trillions ONCE or you will spend them over, and over and over.

We disagree on covid deaths and whether it was there time. It sounds like your saying . . if people cover their eyes and try to walk across a 5 lane interstate and deaths happen it was "just their time to go" That is what we are doing. Ignoring the obvious and saying it will magically just go away. How's that working? Do you do that with your family? If your child can't breath do you chalk it up to "it's just their time" or do you use science and lessons learned to rush them to an ER. (hopefully the latter)

Tests? They ARE more accurate. Do I have data off the top of my head, no - but I have read plenty of studies and reports which highlight this. Do searches on South Korea and Germany test accuracy versus ours. We simply can't catch much unless people have a fever.
So the only portion of this discussion that actually means anything is the supposed more accurate foreign tests. I haven’t seen anything to suggest that. You would think if this were accurate it would be all of the left media. It isn’t. I don’t think it’s accurate.

We test more than any nation in the world. I would say we are doing a great job in that department.

I’m not sure where you live, but I see masks everywhere when I’m out in public.

We shouldn’t have closed down at all. There is no way we would do it again.
Are you math challenged too?......because it doesn't mean a rat's ass how many tests we're doing relative to other countries, it's only matters how many tests we're doing relative to the infections we have. That's not the point anyway, right? Because you asked what I would be doing now ......and it's not what trump is doing........so you deflect to his default answer everytime the subject is brought up.......and it's bullshit everytime he says it.

I see masks everywhere too.........and it's 5 months too freakin late. When the president is making fun of people wearing masks in April........that's what I'm talking about.

Lol. Not closing down at all puts us at 300k easy.........and you don't give a damn because people die every day anyway.

Are you math challenged too?......because it doesn't mean a rat's ass how many tests we're doing relative to other countries, it's only matters how many tests we're doing relative to the infections we have. That's not the point anyway, right? Because you asked what I would be doing now ......and it's not what trump is doing........so you deflect to his default answer everytime the subject is brought up.......and it's bullshit everytime he says it.

I see masks everywhere too.........and it's 5 months too freakin late. When the president is making fun of people wearing masks in April........that's what I'm talking about.

Lol. Not closing down at all puts us at 300k easy.........and you don't give a damn because people die every day anyway.
1. We are testing at a very high rate. Testing more would not slow down the virus.

2. It’s not too late for masks. It was the “experts” that’s said we didn’t need masks in the beginning.

3. If we do close down again, how many people lose their jobs? How many businesses go under? How many people have their lives destroyed? Do you not care about them? It really seems you don’t. Keeping the economy open is the lesser of two evils.

Now you're Nostradamus too? ~175K deaths right now with days of declining cases. GTFOH.

Now you're Nostradamus too? ~175K deaths right now with days of declining cases. GTFOH.
Lol. No, I can just do math. If doing nothing would have killed up to 2 million........as your fcking idiot president loves to say, you think not shutting down at all wouldn't have doubled our current number of deaths? Hell I'm being generous with that number.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
So scientists are to be trusted on the virus, but the scientists developing the vaccines aren’t to be trusted when they come out in November? Should we only trust the scientists who fit the liberal narrative?

Once again, we will have to agree to disagree. I think we’ve gone back and forth on this enough. I’m not going to change my views and you aren’t going to change yours.

Now if you will excuse me, I’m sitting by the pool watching the RNC having a drink. Have a good night.
Have a good laugh too if you are actually watching the RNC.

1. We are testing at a very high rate. Testing more would not slow down the virus.

2. It’s not too late for masks. It was the “experts” that’s said we didn’t need masks in the beginning.

3. If we do close down again, how many people lose their jobs? How many businesses go under? How many people have their lives destroyed? Do you not care about them? It really seems you don’t. Keeping the economy open is the lesser of two evils.
How many millions of lives have already been destroyed by our current plan of attack, or a total lack thereof?

It's not getting better until we get the virus under some semblance of control.

Until then, we are just treading water and hoping that the sharks don't come in for the final kill.

I fully don't expect that you can comprehend this, but nothing is going to happen until we have a change in administration.

It's really that simple, but I don't expect you or other Trump followers to even begin to understand this critical point.

And, that, in itself, is the critical point.

And now you says it’s too late for masks now. The country now has been notified that masks are no longer required.

How many millions of lives have already been destroyed by our current plan of attack, or a total lack thereof?

It's not getting better until we get the virus under some semblance of control.

Until then, we are just treading water and hoping that the sharks don't come in for the final kill.

I fully don't expect that you can comprehend this, but nothing is going to happen until we have a change in administration.

It's really that simple, but I don't expect you or other Trump followers to even begin to understand this critical point.

And, that, in itself, is the critical point.
No it’s pretty simple, nothing is going to change until the vaccine comes out. Both Moderna and Pfizer expect to be ready and APPROVED by the FDA in November. The vaccine is the ONLY thing that can put a stop to this.

Let’s say we close down completely again, destroying lives, jobs, and the economy. We get our cases to zero. Then 1 person gets infected and starts the whole thing over again.

Absolutely not. I don’t expect someone who works at Noble Romans to understand that. You are an idiot.

No it’s pretty simple, nothing is going to change until the vaccine comes out. Both Moderna and Pfizer expect to be ready and APPROVED by the FDA in November. The vaccine is the ONLY thing that can put a stop to this.

Let’s say we close down completely again, destroying lives, jobs, and the economy. We get our cases to zero. Then 1 person gets infected and starts the whole thing over again.

Absolutely not. I don’t expect someone who works at Noble Romans to understand that. You are an idiot.

If we had come up with an adequate testing program including contact tracing, your scenario could be dealt with to mitigate the further expansion of the pandemic until a vaccine comes along. This is what other countries have been doing, quite successfully. However, we never implemented that kind of program and that is why we are where we are.

By your statement, I don't think you understand how this should work, and that's a problem. People who think like you are THE problem.

So the only portion of this discussion that actually means anything is the supposed more accurate foreign tests. I haven’t seen anything to suggest that. You would think if this were accurate it would be all of the left media. It isn’t. I don’t think it’s accurate.

Pete, It has been on the news, but things like rigged elections, another private meeting with Putin ahead of the election, growing COVID cases, African Americans being killed and the destruction of the country (economic and educationally) get shown more when the know Trump won't o anything about it.

South Korea's test was initially sought after by about 50 countries and is now probably around 100. The U.S. , as a major ally, could have easily sent financial aid and people and ramped up this capability for us, but . . we Americans, and especially Trump, don't think others can do anything better than us and wanted a victory for HIM, . . . BIG mistake and causing thousands in deaths. True leaders have to think of others befoe themselves. He CAN'T - He is authoritative and narcisistic. (Absolutely NO DOUBT) That's why he gets alone with dictators - They think alike (ie enrichment, corruption, power, etc..)

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...rus-test-makers-high-demand/story?id=69958217

PS
sometimes you need to search out the truth for yourself instead of relying on ANY news channel, let alone an "opinion" channel Pete

If we had come up with an adequate testing program including contact tracing, your scenario could be dealt with to mitigate the further expansion of the pandemic until a vaccine comes along. This is what other countries have been doing, quite successfully. However, we never implemented that kind of program and that is why we are where we are.

By your statement, I don't think you understand how this should work, and that's a problem. People who think like you are THE problem.
We do test and contact trace. Are you suggesting everyone in the country should be tested daily? Weekly?

Maybe you haven't noticed, but cases and deaths are going down again. The constant fear mongering from the left is the problem.

Pete, It has been on the news, but things like rigged elections, another private meeting with Putin ahead of the election, growing COVID cases, African Americans being killed and the destruction of the country (economic and educationally) get shown more when the know Trump won't o anything about it.

South Korea's test was initially sought after by about 50 countries and is now probably around 100. The U.S. , as a major ally, could have easily sent financial aid and people and ramped up this capability for us, but . . we Americans, and especially Trump, don't think others can do anything better than us and wanted a victory for HIM, . . . BIG mistake and causing thousands in deaths. True leaders have to think of others befoe themselves. He CAN'T - He is authoritative and narcisistic. (Absolutely NO DOUBT) That's why he gets alone with dictators - They think alike (ie enrichment, corruption, power, etc..)

https://abcnews.go.com/Internationa...rus-test-makers-high-demand/story?id=69958217

PS
sometimes you need to search out the truth for yourself instead of relying on ANY news channel, let alone an "opinion" channel Pete
The article you linked is from April 4th, and it contains no data to suggest South Korean tests are better than the tests made in the US. If both tests are equally as effective (and I've seen no data to suggest otherwise), then absolutely we should be using American made tests.

If there were better tests out there, the liberal media would be all over it. They would never miss an opportunity to criticize the President.

Your "research" comes from random news articles written by one of the opinion news channels you tell me I shouldn't listen to. Tighten it up.

We do test and contact trace. Are you suggesting everyone in the country should be tested daily? Weekly?

Maybe you haven't noticed, but cases and deaths are going down again. The constant fear mongering from the left is the problem.

We do a LOT of inaccurate testing (30%) and don't get the results back for 7 days so the results don't do much except give Trump a chance to say we test more - ironic that he doesn't include the fact that they are more inaccurate.

Cases and deaths going down again? Seriously??? You think a 40,000 case level is acceptable? That was the PEAK in the spring and the ONLY reason they went down to that level is because the SOUTH starting closing down their bars again . .for awhile. IT WON'T LAST ! !

Fear Mongering??? ONE HUNDRED & EIGHTY THOUSAND DEATHS aren't a reason to be OUTRAGED? I am glad you aren't a leader - there would be bodies everywhere.

Reactions: TheCainer
The article you linked is from April 4th, and it contains no data to suggest South Korean tests are better than the tests made in the US. If both tests are equally as effective (and I've seen no data to suggest otherwise), then absolutely we should be using American made tests.

If there were better tests out there, the liberal media would be all over it. They would never miss an opportunity to criticize the President.

Your "research" comes from random news articles written by one of the opinion news channels you tell me I shouldn't listen to. Tighten it up.

Pete, you must be as dumb as they come ! Why in the hell do you think that 100 countries are NOW pursuing those test kits ? (Because they are no good?) How many of those same countries are dying to get ours??? Even you can guess that answer.

There are plenty of studies out there - do your research - too lazy ??

I gave you an article from a source YOU use showing the growing DEMAND for their tests. Are you saying your source isn't to be trusted ???? SHOCKER !

We do a LOT of inaccurate testing (30%) and don't get the results back for 7 days so the results don't do much except give Trump a chance to say we test more - ironic that he doesn't include the fact that they are more inaccurate.

Cases and deaths going down again? Seriously??? You think a 40,000 case level is acceptable? That was the PEAK in the spring and the ONLY reason they went down to that level is because the SOUTH starting closing down their bars again . .for awhile. IT WON'T LAST ! !

Fear Mongering??? ONE HUNDRED & EIGHTY THOUSAND DEATHS aren't a reason to be OUTRAGED? I am glad you aren't a leader - there would be bodies everywhere.
Again, you have yet to provide proof that other countries have more accurate tests.

Cases ARE going down. Deaths ARE going down. There is literally nothing we can do about it until the vaccine comes out other than wearing masks in public and keeping large gatherings to a minimum.

I'm significantly more outraged by the 30+ million people who lost their jobs and the tens of thousands of Americans who lost their business as a result of the virus. You can claim to care about people all you want, but you are more concerned with the well being of the few than the well being of the many. There is no option in this situation where deaths don't occur and people don't lose their jobs/businesses. I'm going to go with the option that will affect the least amount of people.

Pete, you must be as dumb as they come ! Why in the hell do you think that 100 countries are NOW pursuing those test kits ? (Because they are no good?) How many of those same countries are dying to get ours??? Even you can guess that answer.

There are plenty of studies out there - do your research - too lazy ??

I gave you an article from a source YOU use showing the growing DEMAND for their tests. Are you saying your source isn't to be trusted ???? SHOCKER !
Once again, the article you linked was from APRIL, not NOW. You are too big of a dumbass to even notice that.

Additionally, the article didn't mention what countries were trying to get their tests, or why. Are any of the countries world leaders? Are they all small third world countries? Does South Korea have the CHEAPEST tests on the market? It would make sense for countries that can't develop their own tests to pursue the cheapest option.

PROVIDE PROOF THAT SOUTH KOREAN TESTS ARE MORE ACCURATE THAN US TESTS.

You can't, because you are a liar and a fraud.

Again, you have yet to provide proof that other countries have more accurate tests.

Cases ARE going down. Deaths ARE going down. There is literally nothing we can do about it until the vaccine comes out other than wearing masks in public and keeping large gatherings to a minimum.

I'm significantly more outraged by the 30+ million people who lost their jobs and the tens of thousands of Americans who lost their business as a result of the virus. You can claim to care about people all you want, but you are more concerned with the well being of the few than the well being of the many. There is no option in this situation where deaths don't occur and people don't lose their jobs/businesses. I'm going to go with the option that will affect the least amount of people.

Let me be clear - Our economy will NOT come back until the cases go down and hence the reason I focus on cases, not deaths. If you don't, you either don't care about those 30 million and counting or you still don't understand why they are unemployed.

You think that by forcing people to start up schools and get sick our economy will come back. You are wrong . . .again ! Those teachers will NOT stay healthy long - just watch

Maybe you need to pick a topic you know something about Pete

Let me be clear - Our economy will NOT come back until the cases go down and hence the reason I focus on cases, not deaths. If you don't, you either don't care about those 30 million and counting or you still don't understand why they are unemployed.

You think that by forcing people to start up schools and get sick our economy will come back. You are wrong . . .again ! Those teachers will NOT stay healthy long - just watch

Maybe you need to pick a topic you know something about Pete
Our economy is already coming back. I think what you meant to say is that it won't be FULL STRENGTH again until the vaccine is out.

I will give you a chance to use your predicting skills. How many teachers or students in k-12 do you predict will lose their life to Covid between now and when the vaccine comes out if schools remained open? How many would die if schools were to stay closed? Do you think teachers and students wouldn't venture out into the world if schools were to remain closed?

Once again, the article you linked was from APRIL, not NOW. You are too big of a dumbass to even notice that.

Additionally, the article didn't mention what countries were trying to get their tests, or why. Are any of the countries world leaders? Are they all small third world countries? Does South Korea have the CHEAPEST tests on the market? It would make sense for countries that can't develop their own tests to pursue the cheapest option.

PROVIDE PROOF THAT SOUTH KOREAN TESTS ARE MORE ACCURATE THAN US TESTS.

You can't, because you are a liar and a fraud.

You can't even do a little bit of searches for yourself - mama didnt show you how?

Here's an AUGUST report by Gates saying U.S. tests are GARBAGE ! ! (it took me 10 seconds to find it. I already showed another article, which also took 10 seconds to find that shows countries flocking to the south korea test.

https://www.ibtimes.com/bill-gates-...esults-any-country-3025493https://www.cnn.com

An article describing why their tests are more accurate (ie automated and testing or 3 genes at once versus U.S.'s manual method which leads to contamination. (That makes it 4 TIMES faster than ours ! ! Gee that could help ! ! !)

/2020/03/12/asia/coronavirus-south-korea-testing-intl-hnk/index.html

and . . an article from Forbes saying South Korea's processes are faster and more accurate and why

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...ontrol-the-virus-in-south-korea/#12d6582e5bff

Bottom Line: You are intellectually challenged, just like your idol, the Orange man

Our economy is already coming back. I think what you meant to say is that it won't be FULL STRENGTH again until the vaccine is out.

I will give you a chance to use your predicting skills. How many teachers or students in k-12 do you predict will lose their life to Covid between now and when the vaccine comes out if schools remained open? How many would die if schools were to stay closed? Do you think teachers and students wouldn't venture out into the world if schools were to remain closed?

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! ! ! Sure it is Pete. What dream world do you live in? ha ha ha ha ha

You can't even do a little bit of searches for yourself - mama didnt show you how?

Here's an AUGUST report by Gates saying U.S. tests are GARBAGE ! ! (it took me 10 seconds to find it. I already showed another article, which also took 10 seconds to find that shows countries flocking to the south korea test.

https://www.ibtimes.com/bill-gates-...esults-any-country-3025493https://www.cnn.com

An article describing why their tests are more accurate (ie automated and testing or 3 genes at once versus U.S.'s manual method which leads to contamination. (That makes it 4 TIMES faster than ours ! ! Gee that could help ! ! !)

/2020/03/12/asia/coronavirus-south-korea-testing-intl-hnk/index.html

and . . an article from Forbes saying South Korea's processes are faster and more accurate and why

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbes...ontrol-the-virus-in-south-korea/#12d6582e5bff

Bottom Line: You are intellectually challenged, just like your idol, the Orange man
Your Gates link doesn't work, and your Forbes article is once again from April. The US has made huge strides between April and now when it comes to testing.

Bottom line: You have no proof that other countries have better tests than we do. Liar and fraud.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT