ADVERTISEMENT

Jack Smith leading the brown shirts charge against all insurgent supporters even without any weapons.

tjreese

All-American
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2008
Joseph Goebbels would be so envious. BTW, If by chance you ever liked or shared a tweet of Trumps your name is on the list.

Jack Smith Demands Twitter Info on All Americans Who Interacted with Trump. According to a heavily redacted search warrant and other documents released earlier this week, Special Counsel Jack Smith demanded information on Twitter users who liked or retweeted President Trump’s tweets leading up to January 6th.
Twitter ultimately complied.

Meaning that if you interacted with President Trump’s Twitter account before he got kicked off — well, your name is literally on a list. The fundamental transformation of the USA is well on it's way. Now is the time for more gun control laws. ;)

Joseph Goebbels would be so envious. BTW, If by chance you ever liked or shared a tweet of Trumps your name is on the list.

Jack Smith Demands Twitter Info on All Americans Who Interacted with Trump. According to a heavily redacted search warrant and other documents released earlier this week, Special Counsel Jack Smith demanded information on Twitter users who liked or retweeted President Trump’s tweets leading up to January 6th.

Meaning that if you interacted with President Trump’s Twitter account before he got kicked off — well, your name is literally on a list. The fundamental transformation of the USA is well on it's way. Now is the time for more gun control laws. ;)

Govt attacks on conservative voters is underway. Find them. Audit them. Harass them. Jail them. The Dem America is no longer America.

Govt attacks on conservative voters is underway. Find them. Audit them. Harass them. Jail them. The Dem America is no longer America.
I would put "still" between is and underway. "We silence all these people and then nobody will make mean tweets ...which are tweets we don't like!"

Joseph Goebbels was one of the architects of the mass extermination in gas chambers of entire races of people. So I am curious in your fascist, genocidal mind what conspiracy theory would make a man who engineered the mass execution of millions "envious."

A prosecutor of felonies charged by a grand jury wants to know which defense witnesses and co-defendants have been communicating with and endorsing each other's social media opinions.

You have no shame and you have no soul. There are some of your posts here that should be referred to local law enforcement.

Joseph Goebbels was one of the architects of the mass extermination in gas chambers of entire races of people. So I am curious in your fascist, genocidal mind what conspiracy theory would make a man who engineered the mass execution of millions "envious."

A prosecutor of felonies charged by a grand jury wants to know which defense witnesses and co-defendants have been communicating with and endorsing each other's social media opinions.

You have no shame and you have no soul. There are some of your posts here that should be referred to local law enforcement.
The brown shirts obviously again went over your head as did Goebbels. Local law enforcement would laugh at you. ;)

Reactions: Boilermaker03
You fit right in with the wacko leftist free speech quelchers.
Well done.
He is just pretty naive. Don't think he has ever been out much. Obviously he doesn't understand the brownshirts or Goebbels job relative to Hitler's rise of power. That power seeking component doesn't compute with him even though many of us see the 1st and 2nd being attacked constantly. Oh well, he isn't alone...unfortunately

Reactions: SKYDOG
You fit right in with the wacko leftist free speech quelchers.
Well done.
BTW, we don't want a diversion to move past the fact that any you know that don't have their head where the sun doesn't shine could be on a government hit list. Let that REALLY soak in!

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV and SKYDOG
BTW, we don't want a diversion to move past the fact that any you know that don't have their head where the sun doesn't shine could be on a government hit list. Let that REALLY soak in!
So is there anything you would like to do to Jack Smith? If you had the chance to physically harm him or solicit others to physically harm him would you do so? And while your at it, please describe the weapons you currently possess. Don't leave any out.

So is there anything you would like to do to Jack Smith? If you had the chance to physically harm him or solicit others to physically harm him would you do so? And while your at it, please describe the weapons you currently possess. Don't leave any out.
You completely blew it. probably the word insurgent started your motor. It seems to have a way with you. Pavlov would be so jealous of your conditioning. I said, "Joseph Goebbels would be so envious" in reference to Jack Smith. The obvious question would be what does Jack Smith do that would make Goebbels envious? How one would jump to concentration camps is beyond my wildest imagination and it can get pretty wild at times. In combination with the Goebbels reference is the title listing Jack Smith as leading the Brown Shirts. The obvious question again would be what did the brown shirts and Goebbels try to do, but that too was missed. This doesn't seem to be a good day for you.

I'm limited in the number of characters I can use to list the many weapons I possess...whether humor, sarcasm, intelligence of just playing with some minds like play-doh...squeezing them and watching them slide through my fingers. Some would call it sadistic, but most that come here to read some of the humor like a few of us that post here like to read. You are aware of us. Now go back and read how silly your response about concentration camps were in reference to what I wrote. It really isn't that hard to grasp how wrong you were...again...

You completely blew it. probably the word insurgent started your motor. It seems to have a way with you. Pavlov would be so jealous of your conditioning. I said, "Joseph Goebbels would be so envious" in reference to Jack Smith. The obvious question would be what does Jack Smith do that would make Goebbels envious? How one would jump to concentration camps is beyond my wildest imagination and it can get pretty wild at times. In combination with the Goebbels reference is the title listing Jack Smith as leading the Brown Shirts. The obvious question again would be what did the brown shirts and Goebbels try to do, but that too was missed. This doesn't seem to be a good day for you.

I'm limited in the number of characters I can use to list the many weapons I possess...whether humor, sarcasm, intelligence of just playing with some minds like play-doh...squeezing them and watching them slide through my fingers. Some would call it sadistic, but most that come here to read some of the humor like a few of us that post here like to read. You are aware of us. Now go back and read how silly your response about concentration camps were in reference to what I wrote. It really isn't that hard to grasp how wrong you were...again...

Gotcha. Please answer the questions that were asked though. Be as graphic and descriptive as possible, but only in terms of the VIOLENCE that YOU think is appropriate for Jack Smith. And please only list the weapons of physical violence that you possess (guns, knives, etc).

Oh if only I had my way, I’d want 5 minutes alone with him in the kitchen. I’d make him sit down and take off his hat. Then I would grab a large wooden spoon barely fitting in his mouth, but being wood…something that doesn’t slide in and out of his mouth as easy increasing friction inside his mouth. Once he found out that Maypo was quite good I would eat all the cereal in front of him tormenting him knowing he wasn’t getting any and once I made him cry by eating all the Maypo I would take a string and tie a pork chop dangling from his neck so that the local dogs would play with him once I took him outside.

That is about as graphic as it gets and my choice of weapons were a wooden spoon, the mental abuse of not getting his Maypo once he showed he liked it and the neighbor dogs licking him all over his face. THAT would set him straight!

You didn't ask me, but I know you always appreciate it when I try to help educate you, which is no easy task.

What I would like to do to Smith is to ask him how he could be so incompetent as to have his conviction of former VA gov McDonnel overturned in an 8-0 Supreme Court ruling in which the SC referred to the “the uncontrolled power of criminal prosecutors is a threat to our separation of powers.”

And given that incompetence (and several other examples), does he think he is being used by the DOJ to bog Trump down as much as possible by bringing his convoluted "legal' skills to bear? The useful idiot scenario.

You didn't ask me, but I know you always appreciate it when I try to help educate you, which is no easy task.

What I would like to do to Smith is to ask him how he could be so incompetent as to have his conviction of former VA gov McDonnel overturned in an 8-0 Supreme Court ruling in which the SC referred to the “the uncontrolled power of criminal prosecutors is a threat to our separation of powers.”

And given that incompetence (and several other examples), does he think he is being used by the DOJ to bog Trump down as much as possible by bringing his convoluted "legal' skills to bear? The useful idiot scenario.
Not to distract from his anticipated answers, but to only add that although Goebbels would be so envious of Smith’s attempt to control the speech, Lenin would also be envious of Biden and “Merrick” quantity of "useful idiots". It has been said by many that history repeats…unfortunately…

Reactions: Boilermaker03
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT