ADVERTISEMENT

Haven't visited in quite a while

Can’t grab reply quote but your “I don’t instigate stuff” Last I read, which was a long time ago, was he was going to transfer, per his mum. Is this still allegedly the case?

This post titled Eastern is now blocked from comments. https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/eastern.136146/#post-1619650

https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/the-two-freshmen-impressed.134806/page-3#post-1602937
The fact is, word on this forum was he was not going to be here next year as some claimed. I was simply asking.
Here was the comment from snow quirrel about the subject:

snowsquirrel11 said:
She made a statement earlier in the year that he won't be here after this year. Since then it has been deleted, but the fact still remains that the people who are the most passionate fans are often the ones that are most misguided/delusional. Purdue is not a slow team, and yet the claims that they are continue. Don't believe me? Go get a subscription to KenPom and see the stats for yourself.

Also the notion that Nojel can't thrive in Painter's motion offense is absurd, because he can and will. He had an isolation against a Lipscomb guy and took it right to the rim and scored over the defender. I expect we will see a lot more of that in years to come. Matt painter's offensive style is extremely similar to the one Jay Wright runs at Villanova, and yet people seem to think Villanova is guard oriented and fast paced, while Purdue is not.

I have no idea what it's like in this day and age of social media to be a parent of a high major D1 athlete, but most tend to stay away from these types of forums for good reason. Emotions lead us to make silly decisions, not based in reality or on facts.

Since you describe yourself as a "realist", you'll understand how silly it is to make that statement. The reality is that McCutcheon did not win. So why set up make-believe scenarios when they do not represent reality?

Um, I didn't say McCutcheon won. I didn't set up any scenario except that if McCutcheon "had won", the outcome would have been minimized. Phinesse out scored, rebounded, assisted and had more steals than Thompson which was ignored. Oh, wait, pointing out facts means I'm "having a meltdown". LOL!!!

I am glad to see you around duece. We may not always agree on things but I've always thought you were a good poster. At least in responses to me anyway :).

Plus who wants to always agree on things? That just gets boring. Hence why sometimes at dinner when things get quiet, I blurt out a "nd sucks" chant.....just to keep things interesting with the wife :)

I am glad to see you around duece. We may not always agree on things but I've always thought you were a good poster. At least in responses to me anyway :).

Plus who wants to always agree on things? That just gets boring. Hence why sometimes at dinner when things get quiet, I blurt out a "nd sucks" chant.....just to keep things interesting with the wife :)
yes, keeping wives interested is very important

.... wait ... you said keep her interesting ... yes, important

... wait ... you actually said, keep "things" interesting ... yep, that's important too

Reactions: BBG
https://purdue.forums.rivals.com/threads/the-two-freshmen-impressed.134806/page-3#post-1602937
The fact is, word on this forum was he was not going to be here next year as some claimed. I was simply asking.
Here was the comment from snow quirrel about the subject:

snowsquirrel11 said:
She made a statement earlier in the year that he won't be here after this year. Since then it has been deleted, but the fact still remains that the people who are the most passionate fans are often the ones that are most misguided/delusional. Purdue is not a slow team, and yet the claims that they are continue. Don't believe me? Go get a subscription to KenPom and see the stats for yourself.

Also the notion that Nojel can't thrive in Painter's motion offense is absurd, because he can and will. He had an isolation against a Lipscomb guy and took it right to the rim and scored over the defender. I expect we will see a lot more of that in years to come. Matt painter's offensive style is extremely similar to the one Jay Wright runs at Villanova, and yet people seem to think Villanova is guard oriented and fast paced, while Purdue is not.

I have no idea what it's like in this day and age of social media to be a parent of a high major D1 athlete, but most tend to stay away from these types of forums for good reason. Emotions lead us to make silly decisions, not based in reality or on facts.

there have been subsequent threads that were on a similar topic that were also deleted.

Reactions: boiler-deuce

Thanks man, I just always call it the way I see it. Opinions vary and some struggle with dissent. And, give the Wife props for being a good sport!! LOL

Reactions: BBG
Of course there was. As if I just made it up. C'mon man. These folks are just itchin for bitchin.

I see things some people don't. I also interpret some statements others ignore. there was a sentence that said, let's not talk about this until after the season is over. attaching that statement to a person could have several interpretations/ meanings.

A look at the green bay packers revealed everything was great as long as they were winning. When they started losing is when the truth WAS revealed.

I have no sources or cred. I just speculate based on what others say. .

AND SERIOUSLY, WHO ON THIS BOARD REALLY CRAVES OR DESIRES CRED ????

I will be watching.

I see things some people don't. I also interpret some statements others ignore. there was a sentence that said, let's not talk about this until after the season is over. attaching that statement to a person could have several interpretations/ meanings.

A look at the green bay packers revealed everything was great as long as they were winning. When they started losing is when the truth WAS revealed.

I have no sources or cred. I just speculate based on what others say. .

AND SERIOUSLY, WHO ON THIS BOARD REALLY CRAVES OR DESIRES CRED ????

I will be watching.

So, I didn't see that quote about not talking about it. I absolutely would not have mentioned it had I read that. Actually, my curiosity was about how well he was playing and hoped it had passed. So, I'll just leave it there then. Thanks for the heads up and mature response.

One thing we can all agree on.............IU SUCKS!!!

Ok, I must admit that I hate ND and IU equally. Most ND fans are a dual sport bandwagon fan. Like ND football and IU basketball or something like that. Which I cannot stand!! I also know some IU basketball, Michigan football fans. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT