ADVERTISEMENT

Harris tax plan: Will Cost America 800,000 jobs & Shrink economy

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
K2 finally has a few plans out.
One is her tax plan.

Senator Kennedy on her tax plan..... "Let's do the dumbest thing possible, that won't work.....it's like a rock, only dumber". Lol

The respected nonpartisan Tax foundation says it will cost America 800,000 jobs & shrink economy 2% while lowing wages. More details in article below. But if economics is not logical for you, you probably should skip the article & just stick with.....joy & word salads, as it takes some logic & understanding.

"The only Harris economic proposal that would increase employment, according to the tax foundation analysis, was the pledge to no longer federally tax tip income for service workers." Hmmm... believe that was Trump's proposal originally, which she copied. And it's the only one that is good for employment.

LOL.....btw ...Notice this far left lib AOL article changed the text to say incorrectly .. K2s plan "would cost the US nearly 800,000 jobs, roughly half as many as former President Donald Trump’s plan, according to a recent analysis" .(a lie)....to find out later in article Ts plan only loses 387K jobs. Thus they should have said K2 plan was TWICE the job loss of Trump's plan. But being a wacked out lib article.....they do what libs do & LIE to their audience.

Last edited:
Here is a story that leaves the politics out of it, and doesn't lie to the public like the AOL article does.

Notice the key difference if the first paragraph. Truth vs. the lie of the liberal article.

It is amazing how liberal news sources just can't be trusted for honest reporting. They historically lie.... because their readers don't hold them accountable.

Funny.

For all your "I don't like either candidate" BS you constantly defend trump. That's ok, you dislike one candidate less than the other so he gets your vote. That's reasonable.

But in the this case, and I haven't investigated the facts from that liberal rag NY POST, BOTH PLANS will cost jobs. What a perfect opportunity to point out that neither candidate is putting out a good economic plan that creates jobs. They both suck.

Looks to me like the writer made an obvious mistake with his conclusion considering the facts he gave. It is aol news. Shocking they might have bad writers.

But you blew right past the disturbing facts because what's most important to you is the media coverage. You can't see the forest for the trees. I guess Trumps plan sucks half as much as Harris'. Your outrage should be that neither candidate has a plan that create jobs.

Funny.

For all your "I don't like either candidate" BS you constantly defend trump. That's ok, you dislike one candidate less than the other so he gets your vote. That's reasonable.

But in the this case, and I haven't investigated the facts from that liberal rag NY POST, BOTH PLANS will cost jobs. What a perfect opportunity to point out that neither candidate is putting out a good economic plan that creates jobs. They both suck.

Looks to me like the writer made an obvious mistake with his conclusion considering the facts he gave. It is aol news. Shocking they might have bad writers.

But you blew right past the disturbing facts because what's most important to you is the media coverage. You can't see the forest for the trees. I guess Trumps plan sucks half as much as Harris'. Your outrage should be that neither candidate has a plan that create jobs.

The lib media has a history of lying to you. Here is another example and you defend them!! This is not an honest mistake. Some writer went out of their way to change the original article which was from with Fox News or the NY Post.

I am the ONLY poster here that have been negative about both candidates. And you are chastising.me because I didn't do it this time? How about you berate your airhead bimbo on occasion??

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT