ADVERTISEMENT

Griffin Alstott

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
I just saw that we offered Mike's son. It would be nice to get more Purdue legacies' sons to come play for us. We have lost several to other schools in the last few years in both football and basketball.

It said he is a dual threat QB. Has anyone seen him play? Will he end up as a QB or will he probably end up playing a different position in college?

I just saw that we offered Mike's son. It would be nice to get more Purdue legacies' sons to come play for us. We have lost several to other schools in the last few years in both football and basketball.

It said he is a dual threat QB. Has anyone seen him play? Will he end up as a QB or will he probably end up playing a different position in college?

Who cares. I say give him a spot if he's anywhere close to being a D1 prospect. Can't make us worse.

Reactions: ILoveLacevic
Who cares. I say give him a spot if he's anywhere close to being a D1 prospect. Can't make us worse.
From watching his video, I think we should find a position for his coach as well (Daddy). All of our QB's would thrive in that offense-especially Blough

Last edited:
Went to see him play twice last season,am friends with the family and was told today he committed while at Purdue over the week end.He's a QB all the way,can run but likes to pass better.By the way if you we're not sure Mike's his coach.

Reactions: Bippus33
Went to see him play twice last season,am friends with the family and was told today he committed while at Purdue over the week end.He's a QB all the way,can run but likes to pass better.By the way if you we're not sure Mike's his coach.

Thanks for the info.

A friend at work just told me that Griffin committed to Purdue. Don't know if true though.

He has serious arm strength. We could take one of those receivers too. They have better hands than some of ours...Good to see an Alstott coming back to Purdue!

My favorite game was his last game in 1995 .

Mike Alstott,, personally uses the Mancore 3-Pack testosterone-boosting, growth-hormone-enhancing and fat-burning program and reported losing 15 lbs. in five weeks, gaining muscle, sleeping better and having an increased libido. COMPLETE NUTRITION.

I like the increased libido stuff. That's stout.

+1 and if I remember he walked the side lines most of the 4th. quarter or it could have been a standing record of yards and touchdowns.

Didn't he have like 256 yards? I remember him dragging one IUer like 20 yards down the field. Come along for the ride.

Last edited:
Mike was awesome.

His kid coming here is a nice story, but did he have any D1 offers? P5 offers? Kind of like the latest Anthrop, are we running a program or a football charity? A lot of schools bring in legacy recruits, but those are your January 31 signings. But your first one in March? After we missed on a legit legacy player from Carmel to your rival? Not against the move, but this should be a side note, vs. the main course of your recruiting class.

And pump the brakes on having Mike be the HC of your program.

Mike was awesome.

His kid coming here is a nice story, but did he have any D1 offers? P5 offers? Kind of like the latest Anthrop, are we running a program or a football charity? A lot of schools bring in legacy recruits, but those are your January 31 signings. But your first one in March? After we missed on a legit legacy player from Carmel to your rival? Not against the move, but this should be a side note, vs. the main course of your recruiting class.

And pump the brakes on having Mike be the HC of your program.
We have normally only take 1 QB in a class. Will we go for another QB in 2017 or is Alstott it in this recruiting class?

We have normally only take 1 QB in a class. Will we go for another QB in 2017 or is Alstott it in this recruiting class?
Another good question. I read he had 15/10 I believe as a TD to INT ratio. I would think they have to bring in another guy. Then maybe Griffin can move to a different spot if he is a good athlete. Reality is next HC will have to make those decisions.

Another good question. I read he had 15/10 I believe as a TD to INT ratio. I would think they have to bring in another guy. Then maybe Griffin can move to a different spot if he is a good athlete. Reality is next HC will have to make those decisions.

Unless Sindelar or Blough leaves, i doubt they take another.

Watch for lots of Jucos... ugh.

Unless Sindelar or Blough leaves, i doubt they take another.

Watch for lots of Jucos... ugh.
I don't necessarily mind the JUCOs....especially if we suck. Better chance at hitting a contributor for this year or next than the 2-3 star FR. we are bringing in.

I really liked the tape on some of the guys we brought in. If we can coach them up we could win some games. Not a great chance at that....but would be nice to amass some talent for the next guy.

I don't necessarily mind the JUCOs....especially if we suck. Better chance at hitting a contributor for this year or next than the 2-3 star FR. we are bringing in.

I really liked the tape on some of the guys we brought in. If we can coach them up we could win some games. Not a great chance at that....but would be nice to amass some talent for the next guy.

We aren't getting high end jucos. My problem with jucos is they usually take a year to acclimate and then they are gone the next year.

We aren't getting high end jucos. My problem with jucos is they usually take a year to acclimate and then they are gone the next year.
I wonder how K-State has, seemingly, a pretty good track record with these types. Snyder must have connections and be able to evaluate.

It`s just a verbal and a long time till he hast to sign.A better senior year and then more real football schools will take notice.I hope he comes to Purdue but only if D.H. hes gone.

I wonder how K-State has, seemingly, a pretty good track record with these types. Snyder must have connections and be able to evaluate.

at this point, his system is set up to accommodate them. Easier academics and a system built to plug and play.

It`s just a verbal and a long time till he hast to sign.A better senior year and then more real football schools will take notice.I hope he comes to Purdue but only if D.H. hes gone.

Reading his comments and his dad's, i doubt he goes elsewhere.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT