ADVERTISEMENT

Great to See

Just like Kansas in hoops !
I mean, Kansas didn't have a coach dress as an assistant for another team and stand on the sidelines. Wow ... How has this resulted in a slap on the wrist and probably a banner? Hopefully, they vacate it.

What a complete sham of a title this is. Harbaugh has absolutely no integrity, and when this is vacated, their insufferable, a$$hole fans will claim they're the victims. I'd rather watch IU win 5 more titles than Michigan win this. Complete and utter sham.

• Sad
Reactions: otis-85
Isn't it great to see a team blatantly cheat and win a national championship? It's such an inspiration to us all that a team can flaunt the rules with zero repercussions and use the advantage to win the prize.
And to hear AD speak about how the adversity "Cheating" has brought them closer together as a team made me want to vomit.........

Last edited:
What’s the difference between sending a scout to watch the game in person or viewing films. It’s not like teams like Purdue are that hard to predict. People like me Could predict Purdue’s plays without even watching the game.

To me , Michigan going to games to steal signals was basically just a waste of money.

I don’t know what the big deal is. It’s like stealing signs in baseball. Big deal !

It’s like playing Purdue in basketball. You know what they are going to do and you know before the game how to defend against them.

So what’s the big deal in going to a game, stealing signs? using a cell phone as a camera? Isn’t that what people do at rock concerts? And then you claim sports coaches have no ethics? But it’s ok for you?

What’s the difference between sending a scout to watch the game in person or viewing films. It’s not like teams like Purdue are that hard to predict. People like me Could predict Purdue’s plays without even watching the game.

To me , Michigan going to games to steal signals was basically just a waste of money.

I don’t know what the big deal is. It’s like stealing signs in baseball. Big deal !

It’s like playing Purdue in basketball. You know what they are going to do and you know before the game how to defend against them.

So what’s the big deal in going to a game, stealing signs? using a cell phone as a camera? Isn’t that what people do at rock concerts? And then you claim sports coaches have no ethics? But it’s ok for you?
There are rules against it

No matter how many times I point a camera at the Rolling Stones I'm not going to sing like Mick Jagger or play guitar like Keith Richards. Nor am I trying to stop them from playing, so I'm not sure I get that analogy.

Michigan violated specific rules and basically went unpunished. Stealing signs using those techniques is WAY different than simply scouting the other team.

Reactions: POTFHBTFU and z_one

Just like the Astros, right?

Reactions: POTFHBTFU and z_one
as jose Canseco once said, everybody's doing it. only a few get caught. Big Poppy was just as guilty as Canseco, but people liked him, so he gets a pass. is a cortisone shot any different than hgh or steriods? is what the trainers give their players after on the field injuries any different than the illegal supplements they took before the game to suffer no pain? Were brett favre's pain killers legal?

I'm detecting a lot of sour grapes and jealousy. Michigan took their scouting to another level that other colleges didn't. Pat them on the back for their implementation of technology.

Did Michigan cheat last night? Did they cheat against Alabama? has Alabama cheated for years with their under the table money? Has Kansas cheated for years? If the NCAA isn't going to take any action against anybody, anything goes. Michigan beat Alabama last week because the QB muffed the handoff and the Michigan defenders were already in the backfield to tackle him. that play was made on sure talent.

The NCAA has rules? when was the last time the NCAA enforced any rule? Does the NIL have rules too? I see a lot of lawyers, paperwork and agents. I don't see any enforcement or even any attempt. So I have no idea why fans are crying about rules. as Alan Iverson said............ practice............ nobody cares about NCAA rules.

it's like McGuire vs SOSA homerun battle. . Fans loved it, and the MLB game officials and commish office knew it and did nothing other than encourage it. the only reason MLB was against the Astros is they were not supposed to win. you can bet if the Milwaukee brewers broke the rules, MLB would be all over their case. But if it was the Cardinals, there's nothing to see here.

and now the Illinois basketball player is suing so he can play after he was suspended claiming Illinois has taken his livelihood away ? I thought he was a student, not an employee. he claims by not playing, his NBA draft stock is going down and he's losing potential future revenue? Did he lose his NIL too?

Bottom line. can anybody pinpoint one game that Michigan won where their scouting/cheating actually won the game for them? or was it their talent on the field?

it's obvious a bunch of you hate Univ of Michigan. You always have. It's obvious in the words you use what your maturity level is. you live to name call. that's what you do. it's just sour grapes. you should be happy. the BIG 10 won. Michigan won, Texas and Alabama didn't . Did you watch the game? Did you enjoy it? if it was Ohio st instead of Michigan , would you be happy? or would you still be unhappy ? Purdue is not going to ever be in their position. You should be happy for them.

Must you always find something to complain about when it involves a different team?

I guess I'm a troll.. why ? simply because i have a different viewpoint and perspective. the NCAA has rules? that was funny. Go to McDonalds and tell them the NCAA has rules and see what they tell you.

Reactions: krf3632
as jose Canseco once said, everybody's doing it. only a few get caught. Big Poppy was just as guilty as Canseco, but people liked him, so he gets a pass. is a cortisone shot any different than hgh or steriods? is what the trainers give their players after on the field injuries any different than the illegal supplements they took before the game to suffer no pain? Were brett favre's pain killers legal?

I'm detecting a lot of sour grapes and jealousy. Michigan took their scouting to another level that other colleges didn't. Pat them on the back for their implementation of technology.

Did Michigan cheat last night? Did they cheat against Alabama? has Alabama cheated for years with their under the table money? Has Kansas cheated for years? If the NCAA isn't going to take any action against anybody, anything goes. Michigan beat Alabama last week because the QB muffed the handoff and the Michigan defenders were already in the backfield to tackle him. that play was made on sure talent.

The NCAA has rules? when was the last time the NCAA enforced any rule? Does the NIL have rules too? I see a lot of lawyers, paperwork and agents. I don't see any enforcement or even any attempt. So I have no idea why fans are crying about rules. as Alan Iverson said............ practice............ nobody cares about NCAA rules.

it's like McGuire vs SOSA homerun battle. . Fans loved it, and the MLB game officials and commish office knew it and did nothing other than encourage it. the only reason MLB was against the Astros is they were not supposed to win. you can bet if the Milwaukee brewers broke the rules, MLB would be all over their case. But if it was the Cardinals, there's nothing to see here.

and now the Illinois basketball player is suing so he can play after he was suspended claiming Illinois has taken his livelihood away ? I thought he was a student, not an employee. he claims by not playing, his NBA draft stock is going down and he's losing potential future revenue? Did he lose his NIL too?

Bottom line. can anybody pinpoint one game that Michigan won where their scouting/cheating actually won the game for them? or was it their talent on the field?

it's obvious a bunch of you hate Univ of Michigan. You always have. It's obvious in the words you use what your maturity level is. you live to name call. that's what you do. it's just sour grapes. you should be happy. the BIG 10 won. Michigan won, Texas and Alabama didn't . Did you watch the game? Did you enjoy it? if it was Ohio st instead of Michigan , would you be happy? or would you still be unhappy ? Purdue is not going to ever be in their position. You should be happy for them.

Must you always find something to complain about when it involves a different team?

I guess I'm a troll.. why ? simply because i have a different viewpoint and perspective. the NCAA has rules? that was funny. Go to McDonalds and tell them the NCAA has rules and see what they tell you.
Cheating is cheating, whether it affected the outcome of an individual game or not. Big Papi never tested positive after the new rules were implemented. A-Rod did. You're alleging that Alabama players were paid under the table. Can you prove that? Were they they only D1 football program doing that? Wouldn't top players be attracted to playing for a top football program regardless? Lots of insinuations there without any evidence.

Student athletes are now basically employees, and Shannon has every right to sue to protect his livelihood. Would I vote for him to be reinstated? I'm not sure. I support the presumption of innocence, but I also recognize that he has allegedly committed a very serious crime.

He has yet to be convicted of a crime, but I'm not sure what that has to do with the fact that Michigan cheated. I'm also very confused about what McDonalds has to do with any of this.

Reactions: z_one

I haven't been to McDonalds but maybe once...maybe twice in over decade, but if you said something to them that was slightly different than what they expect...they would just tell you to park it I imagine ;)

Depends on how you define "punish." Cora was suspended for a year. Beltran had his managerial career ended. But it's not like they took away the World Series rings.
That's a sore subject for me. That was the best Dodgers team in my lifetime.

Reactions: RDUBoiler

Wolbe,go smoke a bowl and enjoy it, a lot of folks do. But there are laws and rules against it. You are justifying their actions as I suspect they did.
Get rid of the rule and then steal signs any way one wishes.
One Big Ten Coach suspended twice in the same season of play adds up to a black eye for the Big in my opinion.....

Reactions: z_one and pu1985
Wolbe,go smoke a bowl and enjoy it, a lot of folks do. But there are laws and rules against it. You are justifying their actions as I suspect they did.
Get rid of the rule and then steal signs any way one wishes.
One Big Ten Coach suspended twice in the same season of play adds up to a black eye for the Big in my opinion.....
Based on his completely incoherent and rambling reply, I would guess he already smoked a bowl - or two!

Depends on how you define "punish." Cora was suspended for a year. Beltran had his managerial career ended. But it's not like they took away the World Series rings.
I was just answering his first question, not justifying the Aastros or the Cheating Weasels from last night.

With all the gambling money involved, big-time sports cannot take away WS rings or declare a winner after the fact. However, I have wondered if some really nasty mob types who lost big money gambling against the astros have thought about killing some of the players, or at least breaking some kneecaps.

This is all nonsense. They cheated and broke clear rules. If you don’t think it gave them a Claer advantage just look at their winning percentage before and after they were doing it.

You literally picked the cheating scandal that would play into the other sides argument with Sosa and McGwire. Ever understand about the asterisks and the fact they will never go to to hall of fame. Harvey Specter would love to go up against you as a lawyer because you would do his job for him.

This is all nonsense. They cheated and broke clear rules. If you don’t think it gave them a Claer advantage just look at their winning percentage before and after they were doing it.

You literally picked the cheating scandal that would play into the other sides argument with Sosa and McGwire. Ever understand about the asterisks and the fact they will never go to to hall of fame. Harvey Specter would love to go up against you as a lawyer because you would do his job for him.
i agree, they wouldn't have spent so much time and effort if it wasn't going to help them alot

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT