ADVERTISEMENT

Great team win today

Woodsa

Redshirt Freshman
Jul 18, 2004
We knew Zach would have a harder time against AZ bigs and needed two others to step up. Fletcher, Jones, and Bradon did just that.

Gillis, Furst, Morton, and TKR all played key parts and contributed to the win. Just a fun team to watch when they get going.

Congrats Purdue!

Last edited:
We knew Zach would have a harder time against AZ bugs and needed two others to step up. Fletcher, Jones, and Bradon did just that.

Gillis, Furst, Morton, and TKR all played key parts and contributed to the win. Just a fun team to watch when they get going.

Congrats Purdue!
even though he had a tough time vs their bugs , I did notice he used his deadly drop step to go left for 2 in the 1st half. I was calling for him to do that vs bama when these guys over play him going right

We knew Zach would have a harder time against AZ bugs and needed two others to step up. Fletcher, Jones, and Bradon did just that.

Congrats Purdue!
impressive darth vader GIF

even though he had a tough time vs their bugs , I did notice he used his deadly drop step to go left for 2 in the 1st half. I was calling for him to do that vs bama when these guys over play him going right
There wasn't a game last year it wasn't there as well. So many overplay him going to his left because he is so deadly, but that drop step with his right foot puts him at the rim when teams overplay him like that

There wasn't a game last year it wasn't there as well. So many overplay him going to his left because he is so deadly, but that drop step with his right foot puts him at the rim when teams overplay him like that
he has to use going to the right a little more, easy 2

Reactions: tjreese
Agree, same with TKR. I keep thinking that a spin in the other direct would be an easy two.

We knew Zach would have a harder time against AZ bigs and needed two others to step up. Fletcher, Jones, and Bradon did just that.

Congrats Purdue!

Raphael Davis said it best....
"When Fletcher Loyer gets going, it takes Purdue to the magic level"

Always going to have the big 2 just about every game. Add in Loyer, this team is special. Got to have him be more consistent.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT