ADVERTISEMENT

Great comeback.

TC4THREE

All-American
Mar 20, 2002
Didn't get the breaks down the stretch but the key is to keep getting in these situations. I'd put us up against any team in the country right now and that includes this MSU team again. Don't think Valentine isn't going dribble the ball off five people for an alley-oop or hit that triple-clutch jumper very often. He did today and that's why they won. They are very good but today proved to me that we are every bit as good as they are. Would LOVE to see them in Houston.

Reactions: rgarlitz and BBG
I agree, TC4THREE.

It genuinely looked like we might get run off the floor late in the 1st half. The guys dug in, hit some outside shots, and clawed their way back into it.

Obviously there were breakdowns in the last 2 minutes, but this team has to realize it can compete with anyone.

The comeback had me excited, but in the end I was disappointed by stupid decisions.

The comeback had me excited, but in the end I was disappointed by stupid decisions.

Better to learn those today than next week. This team had never played in that level of game before today and didn't make the best decisions down the stretch. The next time they are in that situation they will have this experience to draw on.

This game will help the Boilers in the tourney.
This was tense, forced them to come back and they were a possession away from winning.

Reactions: ahhculdee
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT