ADVERTISEMENT

Still a #1 seed in NCAA Tournament…

seminolesboilers

Redshirt Freshman
Oct 8, 2011
There are only three (3) teams w/just two (2) losses: Purdue, Houston and Florida Atlantic University. Purdue should only drop to number #2 in the polls.

Toughest game left will be at Maryland. Purdue wasn’t nor would I want them to go into tournament w/just one (1) loss. We might even lose one more…but would be surprised if we lose more than three (3) games. Very damn good basketball team…I was impressed with the 2nd half comeback.

With less than 4 minutes left and Purdue had the ball and I think we were down 1 or 2 points. Then…a lazy pass by Newman led to a steal by Schifino. Another debacle was Jenkins losing the ball just before halftime for an easy bucket by the University of Indiana under their basket.

I don’t know what WILL happen, but I don’t think Purdue deserves to drop to number 2. They should stay #1 after losing one close game to a ranked rival on the road.

The only team with even an argument to pass Purdue is Houston, and I really don’t think they are better. But we will see.

ADVERTISEMENT