ADVERTISEMENT

Good win against Rutgers

Just take solace in the fact that Jeff Brohm absolutely swindled Purdue’s athletic department and they’re stuck with him for years to come.
You got that right. Purdue should fire the A.D..

Hey fellow Hoosiers, don't be d-bags over here. Talk football. Defend IU if they come up in conversation. Hell, throw in an honest ribbing here & there if the spirit moves you. But don't gloat. It's classless & a bad look. Plus, we don't have the track record to act better than damn near anyone.

I am saddened when I see posters say this year is an aberration and next year we will be awesome! Those were the same people predicting big ten championships two years ago. This team hasn’t shown anything since a miracle 7-6 year with a bowl game victory in an obscure bowl game! And this current team has shown nothing to indicate next year will be any better!

Did Yanni commit last night? What position is our best recruit? Will moore return? Looking forward, a very realistic scenario would involve GK, Bell, and/or others transferring!

Funny to see IU get their ass handed to them by Texas...you, @td75 , @Coach Geez should probably worry about how you're gonna buy out 'Lil Archie...

Think it becomes pretty manageable after this year concludes and if the outcome of this game snowballs like I think it may, there’s plenty of heavy pockets to assist.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT