ADVERTISEMENT

Good win against Rutgers

I thought about being an asshole but I'll try not to be. Brohm has lost his shine, lost his edge.

On another note, the Northwestern loss coupled with the Purdue loss, shed light on how rotten and mediocre the West is.

Reactions: Baritter
I thought about being an asshole but I'll try not to be. Brohm has lost his shine, lost his edge.

On another note, the Northwestern loss coupled with the Purdue loss, shed light on how rotten and mediocre the West is.

All because of that Auburn bowl loss I’m sure.

Just take solace in the fact that Jeff Brohm absolutely swindled Purdue’s athletic department and they’re stuck with him for years to come.

Reactions: Baritter
I really do think that game somehow got in Brohm's head. His coaching has waned ever since if you ask me. I can't imagine paying a guy 6 million per year and losing to Rutgers at home.

I really do think that game somehow got in Brohm's head. His coaching has waned ever since if you ask me. I can't imagine paying a guy 6 million per year and losing to Rutgers at home.

LOL

No they are here obsessing. What will be funny is next year when things are more normal and they fall to the basement and suck worse than we do.

Ya obsessing over your 2-3 football team. More like laughing at

Never said you did.

i just wanted to make it clear..

I don’t get too far into how good or bad I WANT A TEAM TO BE...

I don’t like IU. You guys are good. I do like Purdue.. we just got skull ****ed by a team running fielding yost’s offense

No they are here obsessing. What will be funny is next year when things are more normal and they fall to the basement and suck worse than we do.
keep drinking the Jeff brohm Kool-Aid and stay in the bottom losers

keep drinking the Jeff brohm Kool-Aid and stay in the bottom losers

ive been pretty dead on about Purdue and IU.. I do think it’s funny though.. when we were smoking you guys.. I saw none of you here, you went to your board and played hear no evil speak no evil and If any of us posted like you did here, insta ban...

you guys stick is no good when you’re like 2000 49ers fans or post 2008 finals laker fans when you’re losing

ive been pretty dead on about Purdue and IU.. I do think it’s funny though.. when we were smoking you guys.. I saw none of you here, you went to your board and played hear no evil speak no evil and If any of us posted like you did here, insta ban...

you guys stick is no good when you’re like 2000 49ers fans or post 2008 finals laker fans when you’re losing

Purdue hasn’t smoked IU in years. IU’s gotten the better of Purdue the last decade and it’s no coincidence it started happening right around the time the IU athletic department made a serious financial commitment to its football program. Laugh at IU’s football history all you want, and deservedly so, but the tide is changing and that’s evident. IU will beat the doors off this Purdue team.

Reactions: td75
This is not Brohm's fault. It is simply that Schiano is a better coach and Rutgers is not what it used to be now that Schiano is at the helm.

Purdue hasn’t smoked IU in years. IU’s gotten the better of Purdue the last decade and it’s no coincidence it started happening right around the time the IU athletic department made a serious financial commitment to its football program. Laugh at IU’s football history all you want, and deservedly so, but the tide is changing and that’s evident. IU will beat the doors off this Purdue team.

but my point is.. when we did .. you guys were nowhere to be found. You were like what bucket game

This is not Brohm's fault. It is simply that Schiano is a better coach and Rutgers is not what it used to be now that Schiano is at the helm.
Schiano is lucky that call to go for it on 4th down around their own 47 in the first half didn't backfire.

Or Purdue hiring one of the worst HC’s of all time lol. That was clearly the biggest reason. Hope won 3 of 4.

63-14 still has rent space in your head huh?

I actually thought about that game during the 4th quarter of today's meltdown. Brohm was 13-12 going into that game but is just 6-12 since.

Two things stick out to me:
1) Brohm sure does seem to burn through a lot of quarterbacks. I know injuries have played a role, but consistent leadership at that position would really help.

2) Purdue has to find more creative ways to pressure quarterbacks if it's going to stick with this 3-4. This defense gives up to many big plays in long yardage situations, often without putting significant pressure on the opposing qb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT