ADVERTISEMENT

Going after Trump......again

Can you provide evidence on how paying the college debt for 35% of the population who have it benefits the other 65% of the population who doesn’t have college debt?
Oh, and how it benefits everyone “immensely”.

Pay off people’s mortgages helps people immensely. Paying off 35% of lazy Americans mortgages who don’t understand personal finance…not so much.

Nah, there is no evidence, just Drive By Teddy driving by with a two sentence snippet.
It would literally add tens, if not hundreds of billions to our GDP.

Chump is the most racist president since Woodrow Wilson
You've made this statement several times yet have failed to provide ANY evidence. This is a perfect example of your programming. The news, CNN, MSNBC and all the other alphabet soup kept saying racism, racist, bla bla bla all the time, but they never had evidence either. They were setting the programming and it has obviously stuck with you.
, FDR was not far behind, however. Chump turned the Republican Party into the Chump party. Reagan would be called a RINO in this MAGA climate. What original thought do you have. Your deep support of Chump is sickening. I bet you won’t give any so called rational republicans a second look in 2024. A Pence/Cheney or Pence/Christie would be an intriguing ticket in 2024. That will never happen because of the cult mentality surrounding Chump is in full swing.
How is my support for him sickening? What did he do that was so bad? Oh I know:

-didn't start any wars
-kept his campaign promises
-didn't use his position to enrich himself (see every other politician in history)
-tried his best to improve the livelihood of minorities (especially blacks) even though you refuse to acknowledge the thing's he's done to try and help
-fast tracked vaccines to try to help with the health of our population

This is just a small list of bad things that he did, because you didn't like any of this right?

Don't come at me acting like I think he could do no wrong. Of course he did. Nobody is perfect. But you can seriously sit here and look at the actions of our current buffoon in office and claim he's better than Trump? You're hopelessly lost if you think that.

You've made this statement several times yet have failed to provide ANY evidence. This is a perfect example of your programming. The news, CNN, MSNBC and all the other alphabet soup kept saying racism, racist, bla bla bla all the time, but they never had evidence either. They were setting the programming and it has obviously stuck with you.

How is my support for him sickening? What did he do that was so bad? Oh I know:

-didn't start any wars
-kept his campaign promises
-didn't use his position to enrich himself (see every other politician in history)
-tried his best to improve the livelihood of minorities (especially blacks) even though you refuse to acknowledge the thing's he's done to try and help
-fast tracked vaccines to try to help with the health of our population

This is just a small list of bad things that he did, because you didn't like any of this right?

Don't come at me acting like I think he could do no wrong. Of course he did. Nobody is perfect. But you can seriously sit here and look at the actions of our current buffoon in office and claim he's better than Trump? You're hopelessly lost if you think that.
I’ve listed Chump’s racist actions over and over. If you missed it, that is on you. Just Google And you will find several documented racist instances. Perhaps I should give some credit for not messing up what Obama did in office. Chump was was handed over a good economy unlike the jacked economy Bush the Younger handed over to Obama.

I’ve listed Chump’s racist actions over and over. If you missed it, that is on you. Just Google And you will find several documented racist instances. Perhaps I should give some credit for not messing up what Obama did in office. Chump was was handed over a good economy unlike the jacked economy Bush the Younger handed over to Obama.
I've missed nothing. Your examples just fail to fit any reasonable criteria for racism.

You keep insisting that the economy Trump created was all due to Obama, but fail to give Trump credit for the increases in economic output. Be consistent.

I've also given you example after example of ways that Trump has helped minorities without wanting any recognition for what he did (before he was president and during). You totally ignored those facts. A racist wouldn't help a group in the way Trump has if they were truly racist. I have a feeling you actually understand this, but just want to hate on the man so bad that you will take any bullshit example the MSM will give you.

Here is a small list of things that he's done.

Again, for the thousandth time. I have never claimed that he isn't flawed. I have in fact pointed out many of his flaws. I, unlike you and others like you, am able to differentiate from Trump the man and Trump the president and I am also able to deduce that Trump the president is vastly more positive on the US than just about every president combined over the last 20+ years.

You don't know shit. You only think you know, but you're a good lemming. Nothing you ever spout has any semblance of original thought. You always claim you aren't just another programmed Dem but you never say anything beyond Dem talking points. Get back at me when you free your mind.
How do you differentiate between trump the man and trump the president?

Chump is the most racist president since Woodrow Wilson, FDR was not far behind, however. Chump turned the Republican Party into the Chump party. Reagan would be called a RINO in this MAGA climate. What original thought do you have. Your deep support of Chump is sickening. I bet you won’t give any so called rational republicans a second look in 2024. A Pence/Cheney or Pence/Christie would be an intriguing ticket in 2024. That will never happen because of the cult mentality surrounding Chump is in full swing.
Lol you are so dumb, it’s amazing. The black guy who calls Trump a racist over and over again voted for Biden the segregationist who has marginalized black people since he started in government 60 years ago while taking pictures with KKK members. Figure that one out! And please, you’re the most brain dead zombie cult member on the board.

It’s all in there. Reread. If you were one of those “the walls are closing in” people, I bet you have no idea about much of what I said
I reread it three times before I posted.

“Probably” means you don’t know wtf I said about Russia and Mueller…….and Durham’s opinion means squat when he was supposed to be the one to blow it all up. It would expose “crime of the century “ and “nobody has seen anything like it”. Who has said those words a hundred times?

You think the Bragg case is it? It’s nothing. But current events much?

The party that’s bitching about people walking out of stores with TVs sure doesn’t seem to care about potential crimes against the state. Priorities.

It would literally add tens, if not hundreds of billions to our GDP.

Imagine that, spending $1.5T adds $1500B (15 hundreds of Billions) to GDP.

Or otherwise stated, spending $1.5T adds $1.5T to GDP. Huh, I would never have thought of that. (actually, I did and I said that because Joe Biden wasn’t making delinquent borrowers pay their debt, that was part of the reason for the level of our current Joe-flation and the Richmond Fed agrees that debt cancellation is inflationary)

However, at the same time, this is also likely to be inflationary. Expectation of additional debt forgiveness programs evokes a moral hazard incentive for college students to take out more loans and for universities to increase tuition rates.1 To the extent that inflation is inherently persistent, any initial price level increase would also lead to sustained inflation over the near future. The Committee for a Responsible Federal Budget estimates that the Fed will need to raise rates by an additional 50 to 75 basis points to counteract the Biden debt cancellation proposal.

So why not just give $1.5T to people who own mortgages? What makes students so special, besides their need for a hand out?

Last edited:
Lol you are so dumb, it’s amazing. The black guy who calls Trump a racist over and over again voted for Biden the segregationist who has marginalized black people since he started in government 60 years ago while taking pictures with KKK members. Figure that one out! And please, you’re the most brain dead zombie cult member on the board.
I agree with you. If Trump is considered a racist by BNIBoiler, then Biden must be considered some extreme racist if he wasn’t a Democrat.

I agree with you. If Trump is considered a racist by BNIBoiler, then Biden must be considered some extreme racist if he wasn’t a Democrat.
I’ve explained this over and over. For the last time, the KKK member that y’all are talking about was Sen. Robert Byrd. Biden wasn’t the only one that took pictures with Byrd. This is why you have to know history. Byrd was a Dixiecrat that stayed in the Democratic Party. Later in life Byrd apologized for and denounced his participation in the KKK. After this, Byrd became a champion for civil rights, voting for several civil rights issues.. So much so that the NAACP gave him a grade A for civil rights and even mourned his death. Also, black politicians as well black congressman have taken pictures with Byrd and attended his funeral. The bottom line that Biden is not the only one that was close to Byrd. He along with the NAACP and black congressmen saw the transformation and eventually forgave the man. You can erase the Biden is a racist tagline. If Sen. Byrd remained a racist and segregationist, Biden and the others would have nothing to do with the man.

I reread it three times before I posted.

“Probably” means you don’t know wtf I said about Russia and Mueller…….and Durham’s opinion means squat when he was supposed to be the one to blow it all up. It would expose “crime of the century “ and “nobody has seen anything like it”. Who has said those words a hundred times?

You think the Bragg case is it? It’s nothing. But current events much?

The party that’s bitching about people walking out of stores with TVs sure doesn’t seem to care about potential crimes against the state. Priorities.
There was no basis for russiagate .. it was literally made up by Clinton’s staff over shake shack.

Rats.. I can’t find the clip of Richard Engel telling Rachel maddow from Russia that there’s no evidence of anything, but it exists.

Your thoughts on George w bush and the torture program he ran? Why did liberals white wash him during the trump admin?

Reactions: GeorgeDubya
I’ve explained this over and over. For the last time, the KKK member that y’all are talking about was Sen. Robert Byrd. Biden wasn’t the only one that took pictures with Byrd. This is why you have to know history. Byrd was a Dixiecrat that stayed in the Democratic Party. Later in life Byrd apologized for and denounced his participation in the KKK. After this, Byrd became a champion for civil rights, voting for several civil rights issues.. So much so that the NAACP gave him a grade A for civil rights and even mourned his death. Also, black politicians as well black congressman have taken pictures with Byrd and attended his funeral. The bottom line that Biden is not the only one that was close to Byrd. He along with the NAACP and black congressmen saw the transformation and eventually forgave the man. You can erase the Biden is a racist tagline. If Sen. Byrd remained a racist and segregationist, Biden and the others would have nothing to do with the man.

“(Referring to inner city bussing) that would create a racial jungle. I don’t want my kids going to a racial jungle.”

Joe Biden

“(Referring to inner city bussing) that would create a racial jungle. I don’t want my kids going to a racial jungle.”

Joe Biden
Naturally, y’all take his quote out of context. This is the actual quote: “unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.” - Joe Biden

His concern about busing was also on the minds of blacks in those days. You force busing due to a court order and now black kids are going to schools where parents don’t want them there, racial tensions would explode. And they did in a lot of cases. Biden was more in favor of desegregating housing. Then you would not have to bus black kids to the schools because the school districts would have been desegregated.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Naturally, y’all take his quote out of context. This is the actual quote: “unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.” - Joe Biden

His concern about busing was also on the minds of blacks in those days. You force busing due to a court order and now black kids are going to schools where parents don’t want them there, racial tensions would explode. And they did in a lot of cases. Biden was more in favor of desegregating housing. Then you would not have to bus black kids to the schools because the school districts would have been desegregated.
How do you explain the " You ain't Black if you don't vote for me" statement?

How do you explain the " You ain't Black if you don't vote for me" statement?
That's called pandering. Blacks knew what Joe was saying after 4 years of having a racist president. Hillary Clinton was guilty of that also with the hot sauce comment. It's funny they both said their pandering statement on the same black radio show "The Breakfast Club". After years of being accused of taking black voters for granted, some democratic politician feel the need to try hard to solidify the black vote.

There’s no context where you talk about black peoples, use the word jungle, and it’s cool. But that’s the point.. when you don’t really care about things you pretend to care about, it makes a lot of sense.

That’s why though I vigorously disagree with fiscal conservatives on many issues, I have more respect for them than your typical establishment democrat. They don’t pretend to care about things they don’t really care about.

How many Trump quotes have you taken out of context? You’re exactly who you despise but you’re too dumb to realize it. And Biden is a stone cold racist, more than Trump but the cult won’t let you recognize or admit it.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
There’s no context where you talk about black peoples, use the word jungle, and it’s cool. But that’s the point.. when you don’t really care about things you pretend to care about, it makes a lot of sense.

That’s why though I vigorously disagree with fiscal conservatives on many issues, I have more respect for them than your typical establishment democrat. They don’t pretend to care about things they don’t really care about.
Black Democrats will give Biden a pass for his decades of blatant racism because of the (D) next to his name. They don’t know any better

Except it's not spending $1.5 trillion. Please learn monetary theory.
My mistake. I don’t need to learn monetary theory, I just don’t follow all of the Democrats on Twitter and therefore, I lose track of how much pie the Democrats are trying to give away for free during this round of debt forgiveness. All debts is $1.6T, see Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders for more information

Please answer the question…Wouldn’t the same benefit “tens of billions of dollars” injected into the GDP also be observed if the money was given to non-college graduates, aka blue collar workers? (In a similar debt buyout such as mortgage or car loan).

Why prioritize white collar students over blue collar workers? 🤔. Could it be that white collar students vote Democrat? And less educated blue collar workers vote Republican? Nothing like buying votes…the Democrat way to the WH.

Democrats continue to pay their election debts from 2020.

Last edited:
Black Democrats will give Biden a pass for his decades of blatant racism because of the (D) next to his name. They don’t know any better
I think class plays an important role. Most of the benefits that come from any affirmative action go to a small elite. People on 83rd and cottage grove are pretty wise to it all, which is why you’ll never see many BLM signs there.

Those who get most of the benefits really don’t care what anyone says because they know the game.

Kind of like how Mario cuomo and I are cut from the same cloth but Andrew and I are not…

There is nothing wrong with the use of the word jungle in the full context of the ACTUAL quote that I posted. Other choices of words that can be used, perhaps. However, intelligent folks know what was meant by what was said. But when YOU only post the 2 words "racial jungle" to try and prove your false narrative, that's where the problem comes into play.

• Haha
I think class plays an important role. Most of the benefits that come from any affirmative action go to a small elite. People on 83rd and cottage grove are pretty wise to it all, which is why you’ll never see many BLM signs there.

Those who get most of the benefits really don’t care what anyone says because they know the game.

Kind of like how Mario cuomo and I are cut from the same cloth but Andrew and I are not…
So, white women do not care about what anyone says?

How do you differentiate between trump the man and trump the president?
That's the problem with you low information voters. You don't understand how a person can be an effective policy-maker but have personality flaws.

It's the same at Bob Knight (and trust me, I despise Knight), he was a great basketball coach, but an a-hole of a human. But, a person can be both.

Is this what Joe Madison on black talk radio told you to think?

That's called pandering. Blacks knew what Joe was saying after 4 years of having a racist president. Hillary Clinton was guilty of that also with the hot sauce comment. It's funny they both said their pandering statement on the same black radio show "The Breakfast Club". After years of being accused of taking black voters for granted, some democratic politician feel the need to try hard to solidify the black vote.
Blacks should consider this kind of "pandering" insulting, because what it basically means, is that Biden or Clinton is going to say something outrageous, hoping that black people are too stupid to understand that what they're saying is complete BS.
Biden and Clinton believe black people are stupid enough to believe that if they say something like they're in the hood, that it'll buy them 'street cred' with the black community.
I can't believe you fall for this. But then again, you believe whatever they tell you to on Black talk Radio.

There is nothing wrong with the use of the word jungle in the full context of the ACTUAL quote that I posted. Other choices of words that can be used, perhaps. However, intelligent folks know what was meant by what was said. But when YOU only post the 2 words "racial jungle" to try and prove your false narrative, that's where the problem comes into play.
Yes there is lol ..

Tell the truth .. you’re an upper to upper middle class suburban professional aren’t you? If I had to guess I’d say you don’t know many black people outside of dinner parties

what about Hunters proclivity for the frequent use of the N-word?
Where do you think he learned that?

If there was record of Don Jr using the N word, there would be riots and looting.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Why don't we go ahead and forgive mortgage debt as well. I mean, think about how much that would spike the economy if people had that money to spend on something other than their mortgage.
Why not. If they can bail out or give million and billionaires tax breaks, they can forgive mortgages for the common folks. If you still have a mortgage, you can't us that you will turn down and refuse it since you are against this.

My mistake. I don’t need to learn monetary theory, I just don’t follow all of the Democrats on Twitter and therefore, I lose track of how much pie the Democrats are trying to give away for free during this round of debt forgiveness. All debts is $1.6T, see Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders for more information

Please answer the question…Wouldn’t the same benefit “tens of billions of dollars” injected into the GDP also be observed if the money was given to non-college graduates, aka blue collar workers? (In a similar debt buyout such as mortgage or car loan).

Why prioritize white collar students over blue collar workers? 🤔. Could it be that white collar students vote Democrat? And less educated blue collar workers vote Republican? Nothing like buying votes…the Democrat way to the WH.

Democrats continue to pay their election debts from 2020.
Damn, a lobbying group for austerity is against social spending? I'm so shocked.

Also, you do know the forgiveness had an income cutoff so target it at non-white collar workers?

That's the problem with you low information voters. You don't understand how a person can be an effective policy-maker but have personality flaws.

It's the same at Bob Knight (and trust me, I despise Knight), he was a great basketball coach, but an a-hole of a human. But, a person can be both.
Lol. And what cost Knight his job? His policies or his character?

Staying on the IU coaching thing, what cost Sampson his job? He’s a hell of a coach too, still proving it at Houston.

What you’re saying is you don’t GAF about process or the rules. It’s all about the results you want. Essentially more money in your bank account.

As for policy, what did trump do that any other Republican candidate wouldn’t have done? Supreme Court picks. Yep. Cut taxes. Yep. Deregulate. Yep. Spend on the military. Yep. Border. Yep, not necessarily build the wall. Energy policy. Yep.
While I may have missed some and I’m sure you’ll point some out, and I’m talking about significant policies here……the area that he went on his own was his stance on NATO, and I’m not talking about funding.

Trump ignores the rules, which are there for a reason. He demands loyalty over all other, including being qualified.
To act like his extreme narcissism doesn’t affect his policies and how he does his job is insane. He doesn’t make decisions in a vacuum that is free of his character flaws. Everything he says and does is centered around his need for approval and praise.

Damn, a lobbying group for austerity is against social spending? I'm so shocked.

Also, you do know the forgiveness had an income cutoff so target it at non-white collar workers?
That’s hilarious. In TVDNW’s world, $125,000 is considered “blue collar”. Nice reach.

BTW, 125,000 = the 88th percentile so only 12% of workers qualify as “white collar” in your world.

Now if Joe Biden had capped the salary at $65-68,000 or something closer to the median income level, less people would have had a problem supporting the bill, but that’s not who the Democrats were courting. The Democrats were courting the “white collar” college graduates who typically exceed that number 4-5 yrs after graduating, not to mention the masters and PhD graduates.

Last edited:
Why don’t you read/recognize ACTUAL quotes from Trump instead of twisting them to fit your narrative? Intelligent people would do that but you’re incapable since you’re not intelligent. Remember when you said he called black NFL players “sons of b’s” and I provided the quote that proved that he didn’t? You’re exactly who you hate and a complete hypocrite.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT