ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

We miss the kick. I am calling it
Another game where if we don't turn the ball over and give the other team 14 points, we have a chance to win.
I suppose we will have to listen to a week of bs about how close it was rather than the fact that we are losers.

Reactions: pu1985
last play defender was all over the back of the receiver. home field advantage of a no call

closer than I thought but we still lost. Need new coaching staff I think

Another game where if we don't turn the ball over and give the other team 14 points, we have a chance to win.
I suppose we will have to listen to a week of bs about how close it was rather than the fact that we are losers.
I, for one, am tired of "moral victories". Games like this show we have talent to win, just no leadership. I caught the last series and that offsides call on us was killer.

I, for one, am tired of "moral victories". Games like this show we have talent to win, just no leadership. I caught the last series and that offsides call on us was killer.
Yancey's drop proved to be the killer.

You are right. I too am tired of these moral victories. We need a coach who will actually win these games

That second half is what the team is capable of when it doesn't make boneheaded mistakes. Obvious statement is obvious but the coaches can only do so much. Players have to play the game.

Reactions: Bully4OldPurdue
That second half is what the team is capable of when it doesn't make boneheaded mistakes. Obvious statement is obvious but the coaches can only do so much. Players have to play the game.

Totally agree. The Purdue team that played the second half is a team that is capable of winning games and probably goes 3-1 in the on conference.

I have been pretty negative on the staff lately and will give some credit for the good second half...but MSU was depleted after lots of injuries during the game. If Purdue can put together complete games like that second half effort the rest of the season, I will totally give Hazell credit because the team will probably get 2 or 3 wins...but until that happens, there are no moral victories

Reactions: Bully4OldPurdue
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT