ADVERTISEMENT

Game thread

D A Y

True Freshman
Oct 13, 2011
Shock the world or at least shock those blowhard Spartan fans. Boiler up.

Great stat: Boilers 6-9 in road games vs AP top 2 teams. 6 is most wins by any FBS school.

Reactions: rgarlitz
Do I want Purdue to win= yes, but it would be devastating for the Big Ten. A number #2 team losing to a below average team. Not good

jones...
Glad we realized he can run again, didn't see enough of him recent games.

and, TOs already wow

We serve up games to the opposition like there's NO TOMORROW
another multitude of "correctable mistakes" (i.e. hand off security, tackling, etc.). I really think our best bet is to go the U of Chicago route and become a total academic institution so we don't have any expectations of teams of the past.

Reactions: jberry5
Run game is working. Why do we need to complicate this? Shoop reminds me of why I suck at Madden

Why are they letting MSU get away with holding and hits after the whistle? And the third down throw the DB was locked tight in a hold.

MSU coming for the QB. Why isn't shoop doing a quick dump or screen pass? usually a good cure for over agressive

FWIW.

they just let MSU do the same thing and it was ok. And when he announced the penalty he was smiling with glee. He knows.

I really want them to keep these uniforms. I really like them.

FWIW.

they just let MSU do the same thing and it was ok. And when he announced the penalty he was smiling with glee. He knows.

I really want them to keep these uniforms. I really like them.

Best alternates I've seen...by a large margin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT