ADVERTISEMENT

And so it begins

the seasons been a bit of a blur to me it seems. From pre-season anticipating what might be and then boom, it's tourney time.
Happens when you get old and you're busy.

Reactions: pboiler18
We have been looking forward to redeeming ourselves since last March. This team has more experience and battle tested.
It is time to go out into this tournament this year and “shock the world” as Drew Brees sent to Blough before the Ohio State game.
Thought that was to Joey Elliot, unless he texted that to Blough too.

I have been following on X, and there is a whole lot of cockiness coming from the players, fans, and coaching at Grambling. The Oakland game gave them a lot of hope.

I have been following on X, and there is a whole lot of cockiness coming from the players, fans, and coaching at Grambling. The Oakland game gave them a lot of hope.
Everyone has hope. Until they run into a Zach pick. :0-)

Edit: Gotta credit Mad Mike (Tyson) for that one. Riff on "everybody got a plan, until they get punched in the nose"

Last edited:
We have been looking forward to redeeming ourselves since last March. This team has more experience and battle tested.
It is time to go out into this tournament this year and “shock the world” as Drew Brees sent to Blough before the Ohio State game.
Since 1980

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT