ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread

Weaker attempt at our defense on that run!!!! Where in the f*&^ wasthe END?

3rd and 2, running the ball well and we decide to throw a pass toward the sideline 6 yards behind the line of scrimmage. Amazing.

Decent drive. Kicker sucks. Hey Purdue, this is what a legit team looks like. This is what a legit coach looks like. We would be a pretty "ok" MAC team at this point. And just think Gunnar Kiel isn't even playing. Long year boys

Reactions: echs86
We do not do the things that will allow us to be successful. And we do not have the horses. More of the past three years, despite what Morgan keeps saying. Bobinski will be quietly starting a search if he has not already done so.

Reactions: djnykwil22
This is just embarrassing. I feel sorry for the players having to play for a coach that sucks this bad.

So tired of hearing how much growth we've had in the weight room. The QB just out muscled 3 of our defenders, including our "leader" Bentley, for another score. It's amazing how soft these players are year after year.

Wow, this defense is poor. Looks slow, little push, poor tackling, no energy.

Offensively we moved the ball a little but have no points to show for it. The defense is terrible on third down. Down 14-0 so we need to score here and get some momentum.

This is just embarrassing. I feel sorry for the players having to play for a coach that sucks this bad.

I would feel bad for the players if I felt it was simply coaching holding them back. Most of these guys are lucky to be on a big ten roster.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT