ADVERTISEMENT

Game Thread: Purdue @ Nebraska

Boiler Up!
Hammer Down!
Hail Purdue!

Jump on Nebraska early and make them play from behind and force some mistakes. At this point, it doesn’t matter how Purdue wins...just that they win.

Purdue: 36
Nebraska: 32
YA! Need to jump on them early! They hang around in the first half....gonna be a tough one...

Boiler Up!
Hammer Down!
Hail Purdue!

Jump on Nebraska early and make them play from behind and force some mistakes. At this point, it doesn’t matter how Purdue wins...just that they win.

Purdue: 36
Nebraska: 32

That is the formula, and the thing the Huskers can not let happen if they want to win. In the 3 losses, Nebraska has been outscored in the 1st quarter 14-0, 17-0, and 21-0, and on 2 of 3 of the Huskers 1st posessions, a turnover resulted in the opponents scoring a TD.

That is the formula, and the thing the Huskers can not let happen if they want to win. In the 3 losses, Nebraska has been outscored in the 1st quarter 14-0, 17-0, and 21-0, and on 2 of 3 of the Huskers 1st posessions, a turnover resulted in the opponents scoring a TD.

I look for Dedrick Mackey, Kenny Major or maybe Navon Mosley to come up big..,

Boiler Up! And no let downs today.

Nebraska's back is to the wall after the beating they took in Ann Arbor last week. I'm expecting a four quarter knock down drag out.

Boiler Up! And no let downs today.

Nebraska's back is to the wall after the beating they took in Ann Arbor last week. I'm expecting a four quarter knock down drag out.

I’ll be looking to see how much of a beating they took from Michigan physically

I think that one thing that will really allow us to play the perimeter is Lorenzo Neal up the middle

Refs have it out for Purdue today. Scott Frost made sure they wrre paid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT