ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News Editorial says Harris won the debate...

Then Trump should have been coached to call out the moderators and ask them why they aren't fact checking in drilling down on her answers. Instead, I think he got frustrated and went to people eating cats.

Trump from his behavior seems closely surrounded by "yes" people.

Doesn't seem to have anyone that will tell him, she didn't win the debate.....YOU LOST....and why he lost. Perhaps a 78 year old multimillionaire is beyond listening when it comes to his persona. But someone needs to make him watch it and go through how at each answer he was his own enemy. Ain't going to happen, but needs to..

Doesn't seem to have anyone that will tell him, she didn't win the debate.....YOU LOST....and why he lost. Perhaps a 78 year old multimillionaire is beyond listening when it comes to his persona. But someone needs to make him watch it and go through how at each answer he was his own enemy. Ain't going to happen, but needs to..
100%.

Great post

I personally didn't think he did well in driving home what he needed to do. I also think she was pie in the sky with fluff. It was expected other than Trump should have driven home more things and tied her more to her results. I also realized the moderators were jokes...which was to be expected and highly contributed to that "visual" failure. That said, how does someone measure winning and losing? Different sources say the coveted independents track Trump well. Does that mean success...getting the target audience to move your way or does that just mean they were already in his corner and just agreed as expected...or were the independents not representative of independents in general and most importantly independents in battle ground states?

If the independents are accurate samples of their population, then in spite of the short comings Trump errored...did he lose? If the independents moved to Kamala, then I think it is obvious he loss the "debate". Maybe, it was a default if the independents supported Trump in that Kamala needed to provide substance and independents didn't think she did? Who knows, but pollsters seem to think the debate moved nothing and some point out the highly correlated tracking of independents with TRump. Where does someone find truth today?

Reactions: Riveting

Yep. This is why I've always said that he runs organizations whether it's his businesses or his presidential administration like a Cosa Nostra. His subordinates will tell what he wants to hear and not what he needs to hear. If they do, they will get a serious tongue lashing or fired. That is why there was always chaos from day one until the end of his administration. Scores of folks in his administration including cabinet members and members of the WH staff either resigned or was fired. That is not how you run this country.

• Haha
Yep. This is why I've always said that he runs organizations whether it's his businesses or his presidential administration like a Cosa Nostra. His subordinates will tell what he wants to hear and not what he needs to hear. If they do, they will get a serious tongue lashing or fired. That is why there was always chaos from day one until the end of his administration. Scores of folks in his administration including cabinet members and members of the WH staff either resigned or was fired. That is not how you run this country.

Yes & No
Had results. Worked for me, and millions of others who had the best family economy in their lifetime.

Hope to have it again.

You know Trump, in the unlikely event that happened, he would just say Kam lied about Charlottesville, lied about the 2025 project, lied about abortion, lied about immigration, lied about paying for transgender surgery for illegal aliens, lied about Jan 6, lied about a bunch of other stuff (I can't remember them all there were so many) and the moderators never 'fact-checked' her even one time - but did fact check him five times, at least one of which was in error (intentional or otherwise).

So how would you ever get him to admit he lost? Let's be realistic.

You know Trump, in the unlikely event that happened, he would just say Kam lied about Charlottesville, lied about the 2025 project, lied about abortion, lied about immigration, lied about paying for transgender surgery for illegal aliens, lied about Jan 6, lied about a bunch of other stuff (I can't remember them all there were so many) and the moderators never 'fact-checked' her even one time - but did fact check him five times, at least one of which was in error (intentional or otherwise).

So how would you ever get him to admit he lost? Let's be realistic.

He actually thinks he won the "debate". Yes it was historically unfair, but like I said someone needs to show him a different path if he's going to debate again.

None of this effects that he is by far the better choice between the two bad choices.

He actually thinks he won the "debate". Yes it was historically unfair, but like I said someone needs to show him a different path if he's going to debate again.

None of this effects that he is by far the better choice between the two bad choices.
Agree if he were to debate again, but the chances the Vice Puppet will agree to another debate are just about zero - unless she starts fading in the polls. Otherwise, she will be hiding in the basement and hoping none of the terrorists she and the Puppet let in the country kill a bunch of people.

I do think the Vance debate with Timpon will be revealing, but relatively few will see it and the regime media will distort it.

Agree if he were to debate again, but the chances the Vice Puppet will agree to another debate are just about zero - unless she starts fading in the polls. Otherwise, she will be hiding in the basement and hoping none of the terrorists she and the Puppet let in the country kill a bunch of people.

I do think the Vance debate with Timpon will be revealing, but relatively few will see it and the regime media will distort it.
Trump just issued a statement that said that Harris wants another debate, but he will not do one.

Perfect timing by you. Couldn’t be more wrong! Nice.

Insert picture of fat, old, orange chicken

Trump just issued a statement that said that Harris wants another debate, but he will not do one.

What was I wrong about, in your distorted view?

ABC was way wrong on their abortion "correction". Davis knows there are babies who survive failed, late-term abortions but then are denied basic medical care and left to die. She lied.

Note - K2 voted against protecting babies born alive after failed abortions. That's the record, ABC knew that too.

So knowing the above, the main ABC-K2 scam was to talk about a national abortion ban. It is a state issue NOW. The women of each state will decide what is right for the women of that state. ABC knows that, and twisted the issue with their K2 cohort in a lying attempt to discredit Repubs on the issue.....which now is NOT a national issue but a state issue.

Really expected you be bubbling over with excitement today after Taylor Swift published the endorsement announcement the dems wrote for her...to go along with endorsements from Putin and Dick Cheney.

Expecting the Ayatollah to be next in gratitude for the appeasement policy.

Really expected you be bubbling over with excitement today after Taylor Swift published the endorsement announcement the dems wrote for her...to go along with endorsements from Putin and Dick Cheney.

Expecting the Ayatollah to be next in gratitude for the appeasement policy.
You should go to Trump’s basement and tell him and Laura Loomer about your most excellent theories!

Maybe then he’ll come out

Just for you, Bob, I will 'man up' to exactly what I said above, which was:

"..It was obvious in the June debate Biden is bc senile and that Harris and others had covered that up. Do you now acknowledge that given how obvious it is - and what a true danger that is to the nation?"

Since you are confused and trying to extend my words beyond I said, I will say in response to your confusion that, for the good of the nation, what the Vice Puppet should have done, and still should do, is get some cabinet members together and move to enact the 25th amendment - just like katjm's hero McCabe (the guy who lied to Congress) was planning.

Don't you agree, having seen his bumbling, incoherent performance in the Trump debate?

Or did you jump up and cheer when he sputtered, "We finally beat Medicare!" ?
I don't know R...Ol' Bedpan sure looks better, walks better, and sounds better now that he's been railroaded out by his Liberal "friends". Watched him go up the plane steps yesterday and he didn't slip, slide, trip, or run out of breath.

This was all set up by Maobama to keep Mao's plans going forward. Harris ain't running this shit show for sure.

I don't know R...Ol' Bedpan sure looks better, walks better, and sounds better now that he's been railroaded out by his Liberal "friends". Watched him go up the plane steps yesterday and he didn't slip, slide, trip, or run out of breath.

This was all set up by Maobama to keep Mao's plans going forward. Harris ain't running this shit show for sure.
Which way did he turn when he got to the top?

Where? Who were the moderators? I can’t find anything and that is not to imply you are not trying to be truthful

• Haha
NBC was scheduled and Fox News invited
He must be ahead. Let’s see if this holds on in a couple of weeks. Probably wanting Hannity to balance out the ABC moderators . I won’t be surprised if he has another one, but no doubt will look for a more balanced setting

He must be ahead. Let’s see if this holds on in a couple of weeks. Probably wanting Hannity to balance out the ABC moderators . I won’t be surprised if he has another one, but no doubt will look for a more balanced setting
“He must be ahead”. Yeah. That’s it. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You’ve been on a real one today, tj!

Then tell us, why does Vice Puppet Harris want another debate?
I mean I’d want ten more if I knew my opponent was going to yell about immigrants eating pets.

He claims he won, so I’m surprised he doesn’t want another one as well.

Then again, he also claims it was rigged, so I can also see why he wouldn’t. He’s the only person I know who has won a debate that was completely rigged against him. He’s magic!

I mean I’d want ten more if I knew my opponent was going to yell about immigrants eating pets.

He claims he won, so I’m surprised he doesn’t want another one as well.

Then again, he also claims it was rigged, so I can also see why he wouldn’t. He’s the only person I know who has won a debate that was completely rigged against him. He’s magic!
Then why won't she do interviews with her pals in the press?

PS, I just heard an interview with a GOP councilman in Springfield, who debunked the pet thing. He said what they have actually been eating are the ducks and geese in the town. The population of same is down substantially. I hope Trump issues a correction on that.

Last edited:

PS, I just heard an interview with a GOP councilman in Springfield, who debunked the pet thing. He said what they have actually been eating are the ducks and geese in the town. The population of same is down substantially. I hope Trump issues a correction on that.
He went right back to it at his rally tonight.

What interviews with the press does she need to do? You aren’t voting for her. Why do you care what she does or doesn’t do?

100%

And there are a few explanations for why he did not do that:
  1. His prep team did not coach him to do so.
  2. His prep team coached him to do so, but he ignored them or was so incensed about her bait that he completely lost focus.
  3. He decided to spend very little time on preparation, and was so incensed about her bait that he completely lost focus.
I'm betting on it being choice #3.
Where the tide turned was her mention of Wharton economists.

Guess they've been de-heading the geese in the park in front of young kids and letting them bleed out before they cook them. Pretty traumatic for young kids IMO.

I personally didn't think he did well in driving home what he needed to do. I also think she was pie in the sky with fluff. It was expected other than Trump should have driven home more things and tied her more to her results. I also realized the moderators were jokes...which was to be expected and highly contributed to that "visual" failure. That said, how does someone measure winning and losing? Different sources say the coveted independents track Trump well. Does that mean success...getting the target audience to move your way or does that just mean they were already in his corner and just agreed as expected...or were the independents not representative of independents in general and most importantly independents in battle ground states?

If the independents are accurate samples of their population, then in spite of the short comings Trump errored...did he lose? If the independents moved to Kamala, then I think it is obvious he loss the "debate". Maybe, it was a default if the independents supported Trump in that Kamala needed to provide substance and independents didn't think she did? Who knows, but pollsters seem to think the debate moved nothing and some point out the highly correlated tracking of independents with TRump. Where does someone find truth today?
Those independents tracked with Trump on a whole bunch of issues relating to safety, economy, illegals, and energy. The top four things in this election. While she showed him up and incited him a bit, I can't honestly sit here and say Trump was not effective with the independent voters.

Reactions: tjreese
Guess they've been de-heading the geese in the park in front of young kids and letting them bleed out before they cook them. Pretty traumatic for young kids IMO.
Your mindset: kids getting their heads blown off at school is fine.

But unsubstantiated stories about geese in some random Ohio town: OH MY GOD HIDE YOUR WIFE AND KIDS.

Some of you guys really need to take a pause before you hit that Post button

Reactions: BNIBoiler and BB62
Your mindset: kids getting their heads blown off at school is fine.

But unsubstantiated stories about geese in some random Ohio town: OH MY GOD HIDE YOUR WIFE AND KIDS.

Some of you guys really need to take a pause before you hit that Post button
Actually, it's so good to have you back wid us. You are a true pile of festering, maggot infested dog poop. My family has a lot of educators in it, I'm the father of two, grand father of seven, a guy who has coached well over 1000 young men and for you to say it's okay with me for kids to get their heads blown off shows your total disdain for facts and the truth.

If you can't do better than that, I honestly feel very sorry for you.

And the geese stories have been substantiated by multiple people in Springfield. You just need to look.

Actually, it's so good to have you back wid us. You are a true pile of festering, maggot infested dog poop. My family has a lot of educators in it, I'm the father of two, grand father of seven, a guy who has coached well over 1000 young men and for you to say it's okay with me for kids to get their heads blown off shows your total disdain for facts and the truth.

If you can't do better than that, I honestly feel very sorry for you.

And the geese stories have been substantiated by multiple people in Springfield. You just need to look.
Lol you’re just like Donald. Baited and then have a tantrum.

Am I supposed to care that you have grandkids or were a coach at some point? That has no bearing on you being a terrible person whose mind has turned to jelly and seems scared to go outside.

Reactions: Katscratch
He went right back to it at his rally tonight.

What interviews with the press does she need to do? You aren’t voting for her. Why do you care what she does or doesn’t do?
I want voters to hear her plans, not just platitudes about an 'opportunity economy' and a 'new future' -- as if she has not been part of the current administration for 4 years - so that they are not basing their votes on misinformation and ignorance like you are.

Look for the Vice Puppet to suddenly have a new idea in the next few days to end taxes on overtime - just like her recent sudden idea not to tax tips. How does she come up with these great ideas?

• Haha
I want voters to hear her plans, not just platitudes about an 'opportunity economy' and a 'new future' -- as if she has not been part of the current administration for 4 years - so that they are not basing their votes on misinformation and ignorance like you are.
You say this, but then in your very next post you invalidate yourself. Besides, no matter what she says or does, you are still voting for the other guy. So again, what does it matter to you?

You say this, but then in your very next post you invalidate yourself. Besides, no matter what she says or does, you are still voting for the other guy. So again, what does it matter to you?
What is invalidating about pointing out the empty pantsuit you plan to vote for is copying ideas from Trump? That actually invalidates her - and anybody who votes for her thinking she represents new thinking instead of the same dc establishment groupthink that you obviously buy into.

I explained why it matters to me. I want what is best for the country - which is not another four years of a mil-industrial-foreign policy puppet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT