ADVERTISEMENT

Fox News Editorial says Harris won the debate...

What does the MSM have to say about the illegal Haitian who hit a school bus and killed the young boy and injured many other children.?
Or is this fake news too?
SHAME ON YOU

You mean the LEGAL Haitian immigrant who crashed into a school bus? The main stream media? They said he was convicted of aggravated vehicular homicide and involuntary manslaughter. There are about a zillion articles on it. If you took five seconds to search you would see everything from CNN to Fox News to every local media source in Ohio with similar reporting.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: HERE IS WHAT THE DEAD CHILD'S FATHER HAD TO SAY IN COURT FOR HIS VICTIM STATEMENT:

We felt it would be in our best interest to be here after recent comments.

You know I wish that my son Aiden
Clark was killed by a 60-year-old white man and I bet you never thought anyone would ever say something so blunt. But if that guy killed my 11-year-old son the incessant group of hate spewing people would leave us alone.

The last thing that we need is to have the worst day of our Lives violently and constantly shoved in our
faces but even that's not good enough for them. They take it one step further. They make it seem as though our
wonderful Aiden appreciates your hate. That we should follow their hate. And look what you've done to us we have to get up here and beg them to stop using Aiden as a political tool is to say the least reprehensible for any political purpose.

And speaking of morally bankrupt politicians Bernie Moreno, Chip Roy, JD Vance, and Donald Trump? They've spoken my son's name and use his death for political game. This needs to stop now.

They can vomit all the hate they want about illegal immigrants the Border crisis and even untrue claims about fluffy pets being ravaged and eaten by community members, however; they are not allowed nor have they ever been allowed to mention Aiden Clark from Springfield Ohio. I will listen to them one more time to hear their apologies to clear the air.

My son Aidan Clark was not murdered he was accidentally killed by an immigrant from Haiti. This tragedy has fell all over this community the state and even the nation but don't spin this towards hate. In order to live like Aiden you need to accept everyone choose to shine make the difference lead the way and be the inspiration. What many people in this community and state and Nation are doing is the opposite of what you should be doing.

Sure we have our problems here in Springfield and in the US but does Aiden Clark have anything to do with that? Did
you know that an 11-year-old boy could be passionate about gardening that he could haggle for a better price at a
yard sale? Did you know that he researched different cultures to better appreciate and understand people that he
interacted with? Did you know that one of the worst feelings in the world is to not be able to protect your child? Even worse we
can't even protect his memory when he's gone. Please stop the hate! I said to Aiden that I would try to make a

difference in his honor. This is it: live like Aiden.

Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: BB62
So one guy on a QAnon spreader's X video. With the police stating it's flat out not true. And Vance said about it, "If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do.”

You are the master of nonsense one-off sources used to convince you of a conspiracy theory.
In the meantime, 300,000 migrant children are missing under the Biden/Vice Puppet admin.

Children are just collateral damage to the establishment, right JM?

SHAME ON YOU

You mean the LEGAL Haitian immigrant who crashed into a school bus? The main stream media? They said he was convicted of aggravated vehicular homicide and involuntary manslaughter. There are about a zillion articles on it. If you took five seconds to search you would see everything from CNN to Fox News to every local media source in Ohio with similar reporting.

MOST IMPORTANTLY: HERE IS WHAT THE DEAD CHILD'S FATHER HAD TO SAY IN COURT FOR HIS VICTIM STATEMENT:

Clark was killed by a 60-year-old white man and I bet you never thought anyone would ever say something so blunt. But if that guy killed my 11-year-old son the incessant group of hate spewing people would leave us alone.

The last thing that we need is to have the worst day of our Lives violently and constantly shoved in our
faces but even that's not good enough for them. They take it one step further. They make it seem as though our
wonderful Aiden appreciates your hate. That we should follow their hate. And look what you've done to us we have to get up here and beg them to stop using Aiden as a political tool is to say the least reprehensible for any political purpose.

And speaking of morally bankrupt politicians Bernie Moreno, Chip Roy, JD Vance, and Donald Trump? They've spoken my son's name and use his death for political game. This needs to stop now.

They can vomit all the hate they want about illegal immigrants the Border crisis and even untrue claims about fluffy pets being ravaged and eaten by community members, however; they are not allowed nor have they ever been allowed to mention Aiden Clark from Springfield Ohio. I will listen to them one more time to hear their apologies to clear the air.

My son Aidan Clark was not murdered he was accidentally killed by an immigrant from Haiti. This tragedy has fell all over this community the state and even the nation but don't spin this towards hate. In order to live like Aiden you need to accept everyone choose to shine make the difference lead the way and be the inspiration. What many people in this community and state and Nation are doing is the opposite of what you should be doing.

Sure we have our problems here in Springfield and in the US but does Aiden Clark have anything to do with that? Did
you know that an 11-year-old boy could be passionate about gardening that he could haggle for a better price at a
yard sale? Did you know that he researched different cultures to better appreciate and understand people that he
interacted with? Did you know that one of the worst feelings in the world is to not be able to protect your child? Even worse we
can't even protect his memory when he's gone. Please stop the hate! I said to Aiden that I would try to make a

Thank you

An immigrant driving without a license killed a child and injured 20 more. Just more collateral child damage of the type that would never happen in the upscale dem enclave of Martha's Vinyard, where your ruling class vacations, right katJM.

An immigrant driving without a license killed a child and injured 20 more. Just more collateral child damage of the type that would never happen in the upscale dem enclave of Martha's Vinyard, where your ruling class vacations, right katJM.
HERE IS WHAT THE DEAD CHILD'S FATHER HAD TO SAY IN COURT FOR HIS VICTIM STATEMENT:

You know I wish that my son Aiden Clark was killed by a 60-year-old white man and I bet you never thought anyone would ever say something so blunt. But if that guy killed my 11-year-old son the incessant group of hate spewing people would leave us alone.

Thank you

SHAME ON YOU

Thank you

I agree that the accident shouldn't be used for Political purposes.
Nor should every gun shooting be used by Democrats to promote gun control laws.
Using examples that fit a political agenda is the way of the world.
But the driver was an illegal Haitian.

Reactions: Boilermaker03

I agree that the accident shouldn't be used for Political purposes.
Nor should every gun shooting be used by Democrats to promote gun control laws.
Using examples that fit a political agenda is the way of the world.
But the driver was an illegal Haitian.
HERE IS WHAT THE DEAD CHILD'S FATHER HAD TO SAY IN COURT FOR HIS VICTIM STATEMENT:

You know I wish that my son Aiden Clark was killed by a 60-year-old white man and I bet you never thought anyone would ever say something so blunt. But if that guy killed my 11-year-old son the incessant group of hate spewing people would leave us alone.

Thank you

I see why you are a MAGA cult Flavor Aider. You are easily manipulated. You and the other Flavor Aiders are prone to believe anything y'all hear and see. Y'all don't critically think as you believe the story of one fool that says that there were almost 100 cats in this Haitian's van. Two, perhaps five cats maybe. The red flag that this story is BS is when he says there were 100 cats. Dude, you have to critically think when you hear stories like this.
Russian collusion much?

Reactions: Boilermaker03

Thank you
The guy who ridiculed grieving Gold Star families is now quoting a grieving father as if you really care about what this poor man has to say.

More extreme lib dem hypocrisy rising to the level of your ruling class elites in Martha's Vinyard.

Russian collusion much?
The Russian collusion had some teeth to it. However Mueller could not find any evidence to that Russia colluded. That does not necessarily mean that it did not happen, i.e. O.J. Simpson. The Mueller investigation did expose some sot of interference from the Russians just short of collusion. Remember, Mueller did say publicly that Chump was not exonerated from wrong doing.

But when you are talking about 100 cats in a van driven by a Haitian and report as fact, that is on the lines of Qanon cult behavior.

So one guy on a QAnon spreader's X video. With the police stating it's flat out not true. And Vance said about it, "If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people, then that’s what I’m going to do.”

You are the master of nonsense one-off sources used to convince you of a conspiracy theory.
So it's QAnon because you don't want to believe it then? Solid.

I see why you are a MAGA cult Flavor Aider. You are easily manipulated. You and the other Flavor Aiders are prone to believe anything y'all hear and see. Y'all don't critically think as you believe the story of one fool that says that there were almost 100 cats in this Haitian's van. Two, perhaps five cats maybe. The red flag that this story is BS is when he says there were 100 cats. Dude, you have to critically think when you hear stories like this.
You add nothing.

So it's QAnon because you don't want to believe it then? Solid.
No. It's QAnon because the guy who created it is a self-professed QAnon follower. Who is the guy who was interviewed? Is the video even taken in Ohio? You have evidence of... nothing.

Whereas, the Police Chief of the City of Springfield, Ohio? That is credible and says the opposite. A van with 100 cats? Good lord hahaha.

Thank you
So you have a bunch of bold letters that basically says the man's son wasn't murdered but killed by an illegal.
I sympathize with him for his grief.
However he is letting the death of his son go in vain.
Does he not think about the other children that might be killed by these illegals, who everyone interviewed proclaims are dangerous behind the wheel of a car?
I do agree this isn't a cause for Trump or Vance.

Let some MADD type group take up the cause.

So you have a bunch of bold letters that basically says the man's son wasn't murdered but killed by an illegal.
I sympathize with him for his grief.
However he is letting the death of his son go in vain.
Does he not think about the other children that might be killed by these illegals, who everyone interviewed proclaims are dangerous behind the wheel of a car?
I do agree this isn't a cause for Trump or Vance.

Let some MADD type group take up the cause.
For the zillionth time, the guy that hit the bus was in the US legally.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
All illegals are here legally by Biden's policies.

Told You So Mic Drop GIF by FullMag

No. It's QAnon because the guy who created it is a self-professed QAnon follower. Who is the guy who was interviewed? Is the video even taken in Ohio? You have evidence of... nothing.

Whereas, the Police Chief of the City of Springfield, Ohio? That is credible and says the opposite. A van with 100 cats? Good lord hahaha.
What are you talking about? Who is the self-professed QAnon follower? Link to him and video?

What are you talking about? Who is the self-professed QAnon follower? Link to him and video?
It's. A. Hoax.

Geez, there is literally NO evidence that this is a thing, even Vance has admitted it was made up, and the Police and City Manager have clearly stated it was a hoax. The only two people left that are dense enough to keep repeating it may be you and Donald Trump.

For the zillionth time, the guy that hit the bus was in the US legally.
That makes it fine that thousands of Haitians were placed in a small midwestern town, overrunning local resources - since it is not your town. That a guy was 'driving' without a license and killed a child is just collateral kid damage, right?

That would never be allowed to happen in Martha's Vinyard, right lib?

That makes it fine that thousands of Haitians were placed in a small midwestern town, overrunning local resources - since it is not your town. That a guy was 'driving' without a license and killed a child is just collateral kid damage, right?

That would never be allowed to happen in Martha's Vinyard, right lib?
Yawn. Nice deflection.

You are now boring me with ancillary ad hominem responses.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT