ADVERTISEMENT

FOX Mid season all B10 team

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Good list. Braden Smith might be a fringe guy now, but outside of recent shooting woes the rest of his game has been very good. His time will come. I do believe he'll be an all-conference guy... one day.

I doubt Illinois and Wisconsin will both be shut out if they finish in the top-3. Maybe Domask, or Crowl?

I'm torn on Terrence Shannon, I'll admit. He's entitled to due process, no doubt. But that is a very serious charge. His numbers say all-conference. I don't know what the ballots will say.

Good list. Braden Smith might be a fringe guy now, but outside of recent shooting woes the rest of his game has been very good. His time will come. I do believe he'll be an all-conference guy... one day.

I doubt Illinois and Wisconsin will both be shut out if they finish in the top-3. Maybe Domask, or Crowl?

I'm torn on Terrence Shannon, I'll admit. He's entitled to due process, no doubt. But that is a very serious charge. His numbers say all-conference. I don't know what the ballots will say.
Braden is currently number 1 in the nation for total assists and number 3 for assists per game. Very impressive.

Shannon’s conference numbers aren’t great since he hasn’t played the past few games and he’s getting back into it. Who would you put above Braden? Domask or Shannon? Storr def should be on there instead of Walker or young.

Reactions: rgarlitz
Yeah, I forgot about Storr at Wisconsin. Hard to say. I guess it depends on if we go with best 5 players in the league or best player at each position.

Yeah, I forgot about Storr at Wisconsin. Hard to say. I guess it depends on if we go with best 5 players in the league or best player at each position.
True true. I would def have Storr on there because Wisconsin is not what they are without him and he changes their team significantly. He is a tough matchup and is good.

Braden is currently number 1 in the nation for total assists and number 3 for assists per game. Very impressive.

Wow, had no idea he was that high, Painter is getting better and better at finding under the radar talent. Its a huge skill for sure.

Reactions: rgarlitz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT