ADVERTISEMENT

FBI

Wait, is hoosierdog a Purdue fan? Wow, what an unfortunate screen name. I was just trying to make fun of the umtienth IU fan spouting crap over here.

Wait, is hoosierdog a Purdue fan? Wow, what an unfortunate screen name. I was just trying to make fun of the umtienth IU fan spouting crap over here.
I've been a PU fan probably longer than you have been alive,jerk!

Yo douchebag, I already said I'm sorry. With the infiltration of IU idiots your post looked exactly like a troll. Take that as you may.

If you'd like a penis measuring contest, I've only been a fan of Purdue since 1981.

If you'd like a penis measuring contest, I've only been a fan of Purdue since 1981.
Alright Junior you must be the guy on here that some posters were talking about back awhile.You know the one that carry's a pepper shaker and a pair of tweezers around with you so if you have to p**s you put the pepper on it and when it sneezes you grab it with the tweezers!

Now I'm somewhat outraged. I already apologized! You are such an idiot that you come onto a Purdue board with a "Hoosier" name and somehow we're supposed to understand you're one of us? I'm a bears fan, a guy coming onto that site with Packerdude as his name might not be so welcome.

Your old man jokes about penis size are simply a reflection on yourself.

Reactions: 3generboiler
One more thing. I can't imagine anyone that actually graduated from Purdue with a real degree would mistake their for there in your initial post. It's intrinsically obvious you're a moron.

(Please note I used you're instead of your)

Alright Junior you must be the guy on here that some posters were talking about back awhile.You know the one that carry's a pepper shaker and a pair of tweezers around with you so if you have to p**s you put the pepper on it and when it sneezes you grab it with the tweezers!
th

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT