ADVERTISEMENT

Example #346 that liberalism is a disease....

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
In the name of DEI, the "Boy Scouts of America" are dropping the "Boy" from their name to be more inclusive.

Jesus H Christ....is nothing sacred? The lefty libs can't even leave the Boy Scouts alone.

In the name of DEI, the "Boy Scouts of America" are dropping the "Boy" from their name to be more inclusive.

Jesus H Christ....is nothing sacred? The lefty libs can't even leave the Boy Scouts alone.
What are you calling liberal? Anymore anyone who isn't far right is considered liberal even those who identify as moderates.

Seems like a reasonable enough change given it hasn't been restricted to boys only since 2019.

Last edited:

This isn’t liberalism. It’s progressive/cultural Marxism. Classic liberals don’t have a place in today’s Democratic Party. Classic liberals would not block Jewish kids from entering a building or force young girls to be in a locker room with naked man.

If you're in agreement that the Boy Scouts of America should drop "Boy" from their name, then you're a liberal.
Actually, @purdave has a point. What we are seeing these days aren't Liberals. They are Progressives and other leftists like Communists and Fascists. Liberals have been pushed to the side for quite some time now, which is why many of them are switching to the right.

Reactions: Joetboiler
Seems like a reasonable enough change given it hasn't been restricted to boys only since 2019.
By definition, it should be restricted to boys. It's as if it's in the name or something.

This is just another example of how lefty lib DEI advocates have ruined something that was good and made a mockery of it.

This isn’t liberalism. It’s progressive/cultural Marxism. Classic liberals don’t have a place in today’s Democratic Party. Classic liberals would not block Jewish kids from entering a building or force young girls to be in a locker room with naked man.
That may be true, but the far left of the democratic party has made 'liberalism' part of the democrat, progressive movement. There is no distinction any longer.
If you ask all those pro-Hamas idiots on the college campuses if they're liberal, 100% will say 'yes'.

By definition, it should be restricted to boys. It's as if it's in the name or something.

This is just another example of how lefty lib DEI advocates have ruined something that was good and made a mockery of it.
Why would there be girls in it anyway? It's not like they don't have something of their own already.

Why would there be girls in it anyway? It's not like they don't have something of their own already.
Because lefty lib dems don't believe in gender. Keep in mind, these are the same morons who believe a man can get pregnant. They hate the fact that an org like the BSA actually teaches boys how to be responsible, problem solving, young men. They hate that the BSA teaches that there are gender roles in a society and certain responsibilities that a man should take on.
It's the same people who are against keeping score in youth sports, ranking students, and telling minorities that they can't succeed because they're victims.

Reactions: SKYDOG

What do you mean "by definition?" Who gets to decide that it "should" be restricted to boys? Has it been handed down from on high or something?

But, that's a different discussion. Do you agree, given that the organization is no longer exclusively for boys (whether you agree with their decision to make that change or not), that changing the name better reflects what the organization is now?

Did you have a problem when Apple Computers changed their name? What about Blue Ribbon Sports?

Last edited:
What do you mean "by definition?" Who gets to decide that it "should" be restricted to boys? Has it been handed down from on high or something?
Um...the word "boy" is in the name. That sort of signifies who it's designated for.
There's already a "Girl Scouts" for girls.
Do you think they should have "Non-binary, non-gender conforming Scouts'"? so that everyone that identifies as a he/she/it can join?
But, that's a different discussion. Do you agree, given that the organization is no longer exclusively for boys (whether you agree with their decision to make that change or not), that changing the name better reflects what the organization is now?

Yes, I agree. It apparently is no longer just for boys. (and you're also correct in that I don't agree with this change).

What exactly is the organization now besides a neutered shell of itself done do in the name of liberalism and DEI.

Did you have a problem when Apple Computers changed their name? What about Blue Ribbon Sports?

Um...the word "boy" is in the name. That sort of signifies who it's designated for.
No, it signified who it WAS designated ofr. But, as you pointed out, they're taking "boy" out of the name. So, that solves the problem you've identified, does it not?
There's already a "Girl Scouts" for girls.
Yup, and they've chosen to remain girls only, as is their prerogative.
Do you think they should have "Non-binary, non-gender conforming Scouts'"? so that everyone that identifies as a he/she/it can join?
Apparently, there's no need for that, as anyone can join Scouting America.

But, I mean, if you think it's that important that we have a boys-only scouting organization, you can start one yourself. In this case, Scouting America, a private organization, made a change that they felt was in their best interest.
Yes, I agree. It apparently is no longer just for boys. (and you're also correct in that I don't agree with this change).
Cool. And obviously you feel really strongly about it since it only took you 5 years to get upset about it.
What exactly is the organization now besides a neutered shell of itself done do in the name of liberalism and DEI.
It's nearly exactly what it was before, but hopefully minus the sexual abuse and whatnot. Can you articulate how it is somehow "worse" because it's not exclusive to boys anymore? Like, how does allowing girls to participate ruin the scouts?

I don’t think it was a necessary change, but I don’t think changing to “Scouting America” is terribly controversial…especially since they already allow girls to be members.

Who gets to decide girls schools should be restricted to girls? Or girls sports teams should be restricted to girls?

Reactions: bonefish1
Who gets to decide girls schools should be restricted to girls? Or girls sports teams should be restricted to girls?
God?

But I jest. If they're private organizations like the former BSA, those private organizations get to decide. Hence why I'm unbothered by the decision to let girls into boy scouts and even less bothered by their decision to update their name to reflect that change.

But, I guess I do understand the concern that girls might have an unfair advantage in the father/son cake bake...

Last edited:
God?

But I jest. If they're private organizations like the former BSA, those private organizations get to decide. Hence why I'm unbothered by the decision to let girls into boy scouts and even less bothered by their decision to update their name to reflect that change.

But, I guess I do understand the concern that girls might have an unfair advantage in the father/son cake bake...
By allowing girls, Boy Scouts is working to destroy Girl Scouts. Likewise, allowing boys in girls sports is working to destroy girls sports.

It is not God behind it, but whoever it is seems to hate girls. I am pretty sure it is not conservatives behind it, so who does that leave that hates girls?

By allowing girls, Boy Scouts is working to destroy Girl Scouts.
This is a claim that requires evidence.
Likewise, allowing boys in girls sports is working to destroy girls sports.
So is this.
It is not God behind it, but whoever it is seems to hate girls. I am pretty sure it is not conservatives behind it, so who does that leave that hates girls?
Could you load a question any harder?

This is a claim that requires evidence.
It is an opinion, not a claim.

So is this.
Also an opinion, but its validity should be evident even to the densest of libs.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/more-s...r/news-story/92986fdec0b7e855b8b6f6271d938e8d

Could you load a question any harder?
It is not God behind it, but whoever it is obviously hates girls. I am sure it is not conservatives behind it, so why do woke dems hate girls?

It is an opinion, not a claim.
So, it's your opinion that the Boy Scouts are working to destroy the Girl Scouts, but you're not making the CLAIM that the Boy Scouts are working to destroy the Girl Scouts?
Also an opinion, but its validity should be evident even to the densest of libs.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/more-s...r/news-story/92986fdec0b7e855b8b6f6271d938e8d
That's not girl's sports, that's women's sports, and it seems that women's sport continues to exist, despite the sport's governing body's decision to allow trans athletes. So, not destroyed.

And, in the particular case presented here, the only person doing anything to damage women's sports is the cisgender man who pretended to be trans in order to enter the competition.
It is not God behind it, but whoever it is obviously hates girls. I am sure it is not conservatives behind it, so why do woke dems hate girls?
This is the exact same loaded question, it still deserves no response.

So, it's your opinion that the Boy Scouts are working to destroy the Girl Scouts, but you're not making the CLAIM that the Boy Scouts are working to destroy the Girl Scouts?
Correct.

That's not girl's sports, that's women's sports, and it seems that women's sport continues to exist, despite the sport's governing body's decision to allow trans athletes. So, not destroyed.
There are many examples from "girls sports", as I suspect you know, JM.

I didn't say "have been destroyed", but "working to destroy." We can hope that decent people across the nation will be able to put an end to boys/men participating in girls/women sports, given all the "records" being set by those boys/men (not to mention using girls bathrooms and showers).

And, in the particular case presented here, the only person doing anything to damage women's sports is the cisgender man who pretended to be trans in order to enter the competition.

This is the exact same loaded question, it still deserves no response.
No, I made it more loaded at your request. I thought you would appreciate it, but apparently not.

So you are back for another try, "HoosierFanJM", after slithering away in shame for being busted for lying and ridiculing Goldstar families -- now even trying to appear to be a Purdue fan (for which I don't blame you).

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Ok, so no response needed.
There are many examples from "girls sports", as I suspect you know, JM.

I didn't say "have been destroyed", but "working to destroy." We can hope that decent people across the nation will be able to put an end to boys/men participating in girls/women sports, given all the "records" being set by those boys/men (not to mention using girls bathrooms and showers).
I agree there are examples from girls' sports. I don't know why you didn't pick one, as it would've supported your case better. Not well -- given that you'd still have to demonstrate those sports are being destroyed -- but better.
No, I made it more loaded at your request. I thought you would appreciate it, but apparently not.
My mistake, looked like a copy-paste at first glance. But, the loading was the same, as both wordings of the question assume that there exists a group that hates girls, which has not yet been demonstrated. The new version also presents a false dichotomy, so two fallacies for the price of one!
So you are back for another try, "HoosierFanJM", after slithering away in shame for being busted for lying and ridiculing Goldstar families -- now even trying to appear to be a Purdue fan (for which I don't blame you).
Different person here, but since there's no way to demonstrate that, think what you want.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT