ADVERTISEMENT

Happy 4th of July Boilers!!

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
On the 4th here are a few things I jotted down on why America is still a great country....

1. First of course, we can celebrate our favorite sports & our Boilers together. Boiler Up!
2. We have great military heros that have fought for our freedoms.
3. We are full of very generous people who support each other when we are in trouble, times of emergency or to recognize our great heroes.
4. We have brave men and women who continue to serve us all as police, firepersons and EMT workers.
5. We have an extremely beautiful country and have set aside so many places for enjoyment for everyone.
6. You have the freedom to travel and enjoy this beautiful country.
7. We are a nation that is the most welcoming to the world's people probably allowing more legal immigrants than any nation in the world.
8. We have the freedom of speech to say what we think without harm.
9. We have such rich diverse people with wonderful cultures and we celebrate them all.
10. We have incredible opportunities before our young people to become anything they want, in any field they desire. No other place can so many go from rags to riches like America.
11. We have freedom of religion to worship Jesus or your God without fear.
12. We have great teachers and youth programs like scouts, 4-H & FFA who help youth learn & create and chase their dreams.

I could go on, but happy 4th of July to you all!!!

Last edited:
With the 4th coming up here are a few things I jotted down on why America is still a great country....

1. First of course, we can celebrate our favorite sports & our Boilers together. Boiler Up!
2. We have great military heros that have fought for our freedoms.
3. We are full of very generous people who support each other when we are in trouble, times of emergency or to recognize our great heroes.
4. We have brave men and women who continue to serve us all as police, firepersons and EMT workers.
5. We have an extremely beautiful country and have set aside so many places for enjoyment for everyone.
6. You have the freedom to travel and enjoy this beautiful country.
7. We are a nation that is the most welcoming to the world's people probably allowing more legal immigrants than any nation in the world.
8. We have the freedom of speech to say what we think without harm.
9. We have such rich diverse people with wonderful cultures and we celebrate them all.
10. We have incredible opportunities before our young people to become anything they want, in any field they desire. No other place can so many go from rags to riches like America.
11. We have freedom of religion to worship Jesus or your God without fear.
12. We have great teachers and youth programs like scouts, 4-H & FFA who help youth learn & create and chase their dreams.

I could go on, but happy 4th of July to you all!!!
don't forget to have a fifth on the fourth

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT