ADVERTISEMENT

Embery

StickPurdue

Junior
Sep 17, 2016
Indianapolis
Embery retweeted an interview he did with OK hoops asking him about his schools. He stated with his recent offers he will be updating his top 5. I hope Purdue can land him because he will be a very good player, but he now has offers from Virginia, West Virginia, Arizona State, Butler and Cincinnati. He seems very excited about the new offers.

I imagine Purdue will still be in the mix and make the top five. Lutz was on him early and has a very good relationship, not to mention all the minutes that are going to open up. It will make landing him even more impressive, but I wanted him to go to Purdue the moment he got his first offer and I saw video on him.

Embery retweeted an interview he did with OK hoops asking him about his schools. He stated with his recent offers he will be updating his top 5. I hope Purdue can land him because he will be a very good player, but he now has offers from Virginia, West Virginia, Arizona State, Butler and Cincinnati. He seems very excited about the new offers.

I imagine Purdue will still be in the mix and make the top five. Lutz was on him early and has a very good relationship, not to mention all the minutes that are going to open up. It will make landing him even more impressive, but I wanted him to go to Purdue the moment he got his first offer and I saw video on him.

I think we make top 5....but staff unsure as to outcome on all guard offers Ahrens who can play the 2 or 3.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT