ADVERTISEMENT

Edey to IU?

LOL, the asshats down south are proposing the idea of making a run at Edey next season with their vast stockpile of NIL money.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
If he went there to prep for college is one thing, but he has already proved he can handle the academics at Purdue. His mother was an engineer not a music major...kid has some genes

If he went there to prep for college is one thing, but he has already proved he can handle the academics at Purdue. His mother was an engineer not a music major...kid has some genes
Heh, might not be the best look trying to throw a little shade their way via a music slam. Application, creation and synthesis of music is one of the highest levels of brain activity; near or at the top of Bloom's Taxonomy. Also, the relation of music and math is often quite obvious to most.

Plenty of ways to poke fun at the hillbillies but via their music school probably not one

LOL, the asshats down south are proposing the idea of making a run at Edey next season with their vast stockpile of NIL money.

They have no idea that basketball is not the life of everyone and not all people would sell their soul to go to IU. It's those bright lights is why Trey didn't go to IU is what we heard. It is hard to describe some of their fans...

The most little brother post I've ever seen from the fry guys.

This whole thread is basically a circle jerk. Do you really think that IU fans as a group think that Edey is going to leave Purdue for IU? Congrats if you found a few idiots in the IU fan base. I hate to break it to you but but finding a few delusional idiots is not hard to do in any fanbase.

Why bother with the straw man? You may as well just have an open thread of your greatest "hits" for no good reason where each of you takes turns saying things like little brother, indinia, and dusty banners. Boiler up boys!

If I am Zach, here is what I do.

I sign the NIL deal with them and cash the first check. Once it clears the bank, back out of the commitment and stay at Purdue. NIL isn't based off your performance. That is what the QB did at LSU.... granted he quit playing instead of going elsewhere.

This whole thread is basically a circle jerk. Do you really think that IU fans as a group think that Edey is going to leave Purdue for IU? Congrats if you found a few idiots in the IU fan base. I hate to break it to you but but finding a few delusional idiots is not hard to do in any fanbase.

Why bother with the straw man? You may as well just have an open thread of your greatest "hits" for no good reason where each of you takes turns saying things like little brother, indinia, and dusty banners. Boiler up boys!
Much easier to find idiots in the IU fan base. Unlike other schools, it's harder to find one who isn't an idiot. It's why some of them come here to discuss basketball.

Yes, much to do about nothing. Some dope fan brought it up so now all of Bloomington falls in line, Edey will either be back at Purdue or playing professionally someone.

Sadly, while we laugh at this & it probably won't be Edey, but this will happen with some schools. Money talks & you can't blame a player for make what he can while he can.

Congrats if you found a few idiots in the IU fan base.
I mean, there’s more than “a few”…

636607106567418998-romeo-crowd-by-Dakota-Crawford.jpg

I mean, there’s more than “a few”…

636607106567418998-romeo-crowd-by-Dakota-Crawford.jpg
I don't view the thread about Zach as a single thread, but a continuation of so many with big bodies that think IU is something special and everybody wants to be there. Not sure if Brad Stevens is still dying to be there or not and the lights were too bright for Trey...the hits never end...

I don't view the thread about Zach as a single thread, but a continuation of so many with big bodies that think IU is something special and everybody wants to be there. Not sure if Brad Stevens is still dying to be there or not and the lights were too bright for Trey and the hits never end...
Amazing how delusional they are. Truly amazing!

I figured we'd go ahead and offer him like 3 million a year, see if Jalen Wilson will take 3 millions, offer TJD 5 million to come back, maybe the NCAA will allow Victor Wembanyama to play college ball as well and Scoot Henderson.

Amazing how delusional they are. Truly amazing!
Well, I have met a few doctors and dentist that were reasonable...not all, but some...and many of them were tied to Purdue in some way. The problem is that many fans have not stepped foot in a class at Bloomington and are a bit more unreasonable than the grads on the whole. Kids will be kids and so you can have a few of those sprinkled in. Makes you wonder how they came to be so delusional.

Well, I have met a few doctors and dentist that were reasonable...not all, but some...and many of them were tied to Purdue in some way. The problem is that many fans have not stepped foot in a class at Bloomington and are a bit more unreasonable than the grads on the whole. Kids will be kids and so you can have a few of those sprinkled in. Makes you wonder how they came to be so delusional.
You keep saying so many never stepped foot on IUs campus... Wonder how that alumni base got so large... Guess Penn State fans never went there either.

I have found the actual IU grads I know to be generally reasonable about it all and good to engage with.
The bandwagon jumpers that have never set foot in Bloomington - and that is the majority of their base - are a different story.

You keep saying so many never stepped foot on IUs campus... Wonder how that alumni base got so large... Guess Penn State fans never went there either.
You do know the difference between a fan base and an alumni base right??? TJ is talking about all of the IU fans that never set foot there as a student. Both PU and IU are top 10 in the nation in living alumni. IU just has more fans like you that never attended the school or for sure actually graduated.

Reactions: Schnelk
You do know the difference between a fan base and an alumni base right??? TJ is talking about all of the IU fans that never set foot there as a student. Both PU and IU are top 10 in the nation in living alumni. IU just has more fans like you that never attended the school or for sure actually graduated.
What does it matter? Why is that some "burn?" You're literally just saying another school is more popular. That's a compliment to the other school. You think programs are complaining about having fans who never went there or band wagon fans? You think Bama cares for football? That's like 75% of their fanbase.

I figured we'd go ahead and offer him like 3 million a year, see if Jalen Wilson will take 3 millions, offer TJD 5 million to come back, maybe the NCAA will allow Victor Wembanyama to play college ball as well and Scoot Henderson.
Now this is funny.

I saw the TJD interview and it doesn't sound like he is gonna come back. Granted, a sweet NIL deal could be more than if he doesn't get drafted. Feel like the way he has played as of late, he will be a second rounder. If he can get picked up by a team that can further develop him, he will have a decent pro career.

Reactions: IMSKRONG
So, does Stevens want to coach iu or not? I mean...how could anyone turn down the opportunity to coach at that dump?

Now this is funny.

I saw the TJD interview and it doesn't sound like he is gonna come back. Granted, a sweet NIL deal could be more than if he doesn't get drafted. Feel like the way he has played as of late, he will be a second rounder. If he can get picked up by a team that can further develop him, he will have a decent pro career.
Yea I think with how he's playing he's getting drafted. Before the no shooting thing hurt him, but his improvements passing the ball I think help him a ton. He's not going to be a star but Robert Williams, Clint Capela, Kevon Looney can't shoot either and are his size and making it work so.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT