ADVERTISEMENT

Down goes Illinois!

Mega-chokeasaurus by the Featherheads 🤣🤣

check out the basketball forum at Illinois Loyalty for some hilarious takes by the psycho Illini humps who inhabit that forum

Great minds think alike lol
Pretty easy reasoning though. I have to believe Purdue is ready tomorrow and has focus against Michigan. Their center did well against Zach though if I recall correctly. Might have a slow start on senior night and should get MSU and it would be outright champs. Illinois has a lot of individual talent but a lot of fluctuation in their play.

Last edited:
Mega-chokeasaurus by the Featherheads 🤣🤣

check out the basketball forum at Illinois Loyalty for some hilarious takes by the psycho Illini humps who inhabit that forum
There's a guy on Twitter screaming "how do they make that call on Hawkins?"...lol! Even his Illini bretheren are telling him to f off.

• Haha
Reactions: Schnelk
I wonder if Hawkins is going to wear a Penn State white out shirt on the plane ride home. He did win the game for them with the stupid fouling a three-point shooter with four seconds left.
Miss two FTs right before. He is easy to dislike, but I still feel for him. Would have preferred PSU win without a single player on Illinois being the main reason.

If recorded notice how the trigger man was defended. PSU really tried to force the pass to the corner and yet played a true zone press and never matched up real tight. Worked great first time and then Illinois got the ball on the other side.

Jameer Brown who Matt recruited as a shooter hit some big 3s, but hardly played last year for Micha and a year later get important minutes. I think we see Myles make that jump as well

Pretty easy reasoning though. I have to believe Purdue is ready tomorrow and has focus against Michigan. There center did well against Zach though if I recall correctly. Might have a slow start on senior night and should get MSU and it would be outright champs. Illinois has a lot of individual talent but a lot of fluctuation in their play.
Nothing is given or easy.

Reactions: Schnelk and tjreese
We are gonna thump Rutgers tomorrow - lay the points - don’t care what they are. Michigan down a key player on Sunday and we’ve got it assuming we hold serve at home which we will!

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Miss two FTs right before. He is easy to dislike, but I still feel for him. Would have preferred PSU win without a single player on Illinois being the main reason.

If recorded notice how the trigger man was defended. PSU really tried to force the pass to the corner and yet played a true zone press and never matched up real tight. Worked great first time and then Illinois got the ball on the other side.

Jameer Brown who Matt recruited as a shooter hit some big 3s, but hardly played last year for Micha and a year later get important minutes. I think we see Myles make that jump as well
He makes it harder for himself. Life is hard enough when you're ugly...it's way harder when you're an ugly a-hole.

Stopped paying attention at the 3 min mark when they were up 12. Looked and saw PSU won by 1. Went back and watched from the 2 min mark—PSU would go on a 11-2 run from there and during that run at the 51 second mark, they would go on to score 8 straight.

1. Shannon is so damn tough in transition and getting down hill. He’s definitely back to game form if not better. I feel it takes a bit away from Domask and Hawkins getting into the flow of their games.

2. TROLLman Hawkins got a big dose of humble pie after trolling Maryland and then us on social media. Going 3/11 with 5 turnovers. Not to mention missing 2 FTs up 2 with 14.5 seconds and then fouling the 3 pt shooter. He could be such a good player if he got out of his own way/just played ball.

3. Illinois couldn’t handle the press late…as TJ said, Penn state really forced them to the corner and were aggressive but were smart.

We have a real gift here and hopefully take advantage of this loss. Hope we come out with some real firepower tomorrow night.

Shannon shot 19 free throws. He just runs straight into defenders and they bail him out repeatedly.

Hawkins is a punk and karma is a betch. 5 turnovers, 2 key missed free throws, and fouling on a 3-pointer to allow PSU to take the final lead.

One of their freshman guards only played 6 minutes. I wonder if his mom is upset about that.

Reactions: boilerzz
I will give Illinois this. The officiating when the trailing team goes into scramble mode late in the game is abysmal. They were sending TSJ to the free throw line all night on the slightest bit of contact, often that he initiated. In the last couple minutes I think Penn State got away with several reach-ins and fouls. This happens to us all the time too as we're trying to salt away seemingly safe late leads. If it's a foul in the first 39 minutes of the game, it's still a foul in the last minute.

Reactions: Schnelk and tjreese
Shannon shot 19 free throws. He just runs straight into defenders and they bail him out repeatedly.

Hawkins is a punk and karma is a betch. 5 turnovers, 2 key missed free throws, and fouling on a 3-pointer to allow PSU to take the final lead.

One of their freshman guards only played 6 minutes. I wonder if his mom is upset about that.
I would rank Hawkins the most hated big ten player - I’m not considering X because he’s done

There is an Illinois fan that posts on here sometimes. Would be interesting to get his take on this loss and Hawkins in Particular. I would imagine he would be hard for even an Illinois fan to like.

Probably not. She seems to be pretty level headed😂

There is an Illinois fan that posts on here sometimes. Would be interesting to get his take on this loss and Hawkins in Particular. I would imagine he would be hard for even an Illinois fan to like.
Are you thinking of Combes? Related to Mike… RIP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT