ADVERTISEMENT

Does this mean IU is better than Clemson?

It doesn’t hurt at all... it’s true lol. If only we could have heard what the commentators said about Purdue football during their bowl game... instead, they opted out because they knew their team had given up on its coach...
And why the hell should the announcers refer to any Purdue Bowl game out of the past during the broadcast of IUs loss today?

I guess we could have been so embarrassed of our team that we declined a bowl game...
Might have been the better choice opposed to crying and acting like spoiled jacka$$es despite literally accomplishing nothing, only to then show the program's true colors and lay an egg in the actual game.

Reactions: Purdue85
How do you not see the irony in what you posted here with this statement.

You keep trying to deflect and change the subject and gloss over IU's utter failure in football yesterday. I mean you do get this is a football forum right?
We lost yesterday... who cares? Should I be going on a tantrum about how we should fire our coach? IU has had back to back great seasons in football. The same can not be said for Purdue football (or basketball for that matter) which I’m guessing is why you are so adamant that Brohm should be fired...

We lost yesterday... who cares?
Clearly you do that is why you spend so much time deflecting and seeking our approval by being here to begin with. It's also very ironic you mention throwing a tantrum after what your coach did with the B1G logo.

You can keep spinning it any way you want, but both of your sports programs are doormats. While we struggle from time to time, it doesn't last long while you are now 30 years in to not winning a bowl game and only beating ONE team in TWO seasons with a winning record.

The amount of denial you are in only adds to the utter hysterical turn of events that happened to your program. The more you post and deflect, the funnier and more embarrassing it gets for you.

Clearly you do that is why you spend so much time deflecting and seeking our approval by being here to begin with. It's also very ironic you mention throwing a tantrum after what your coach did with the B1G logo.

You can keep spinning it any way you want, but both of your sports programs are doormats. While we struggle from time to time, it doesn't last long while you are now 30 years in to not winning a bowl game and only beating ONE team in TWO seasons with a winning record.

The amount of denial you are in only adds to the utter hysterical turn of events that happened to your program. The more you post and deflect, the funnier and more embarrassing it gets for you.
If we are doormats, what does that make you as we are better in both sports?

FWIW, I agree with you that Brohm should be let go. Embarrassingly overpaid 😏

We lost yesterday... who cares? Should I be going on a tantrum about how we should fire our coach? IU has had back to back great seasons in football. The same can not be said for Purdue football (or basketball for that matter) which I’m guessing is why you are so adamant that Brohm should be fired...
dude how effing stupid are you? Wait, you're an iu bitch fan so don't answer that. You got bitched slapped in to reality yesterday and it's just too freaking funny to see you come on here and try and defend it. Your program sucks, your coach is Gary Busey's retarded cousin and you're a pathetic loser trapped in your parent's basement because you can't do anything of worth with your life. Go back to the trailer park with the rest of the losers and prepare to be the doormat of the conference yet again next year.

Probably spend your weekends looking at your neighbors little kids wondering what if? Don't be like your idol Jared from subway. You saw what happened to him.

dude how effing stupid are you? Wait, you're an iu bitch fan so don't answer that. You got bitched slapped in to reality yesterday and it's just too freaking funny to see you come on here and try and defend it. Your program sucks, your coach is Gary Busey's retarded cousin and you're a pathetic loser trapped in your parent's basement because you can't do anything of worth with your life. Go back to the trailer park with the rest of the losers and prepare to be the doormat of the conference yet again next year.

Probably spend your weekends looking at your neighbors little kids wondering what if? Don't be like your idol Jared from subway. You saw what happened to him.
Welcome back, McNutt! You were missed by IU fans and Purdue fans alike around here!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT